It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evidence for Informed Trading on 911

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Merinda

I am sure the people who did make the trades are known have been addressed, reprimanded and warned against collecting on the trades they made. In fact I am sure that sort of thing happens fairly regularly

The people (hedge fund) are known.
They DID close out their short positions at a profit.
The article listed was published BEFORE the positions were closed.
The same people (funds) also had stock in the airlines which dropped in value.
Net net they lost money at the time of the closed shorts. But I assume they held on to the stock which did rebound.

You people who keep blabbering about the puts don't understand stocks and options.
And don't bother to dig beyond the headlines.

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 08:20 PM
link   
I know you will not look , but WTF eh?

www.wanttoknow.info...

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 11:16 PM
link   
a reply to: BennyHavensOh

Hmmmm

Heidner presents volumes of solid evidence to support his thesis

I see the word 'thesis'.
I see he has a book.
I see this website asking for donations.
I see where many conspiracy websites publish the exact same info word for word.

Why is it that the search for 'Black Eagle Trust' only yields conspiracy sites.
Just how do you 'launder' bonds? They all have names and addresses attached to them.

This is what you get when you drop down the conspiracy hole.

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 02:10 PM
link   
And yet more "conspiracy"...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: wasaka

Phhht, when the SEC invoke powers they haven't used before, to clear bonds without proper checks, day/s before 9/11 then yes insider trading took place.
As for the nonsense that we don't know what happened......its just that. Nonsense.
It amazes me that so many bright people on this site still post " we don't know" messages.

Want to know.info search - black eagle fund.
Its all there. Who, where, why, what, when, how.

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: BennyHavensOh

And yet more "conspiracy"...

Do you bother to check the source of your YT video?
"Lyndon LaRouche"

From WIKI:

Known for Perennial presidential candidate, economic forecaster, conspiracy theorist

On December 16, 1988, LaRouche was convicted of conspiracy to commit mail fraud involving more than $30 million in defaulted loans; eleven counts of actual mail fraud involving $294,000 in defaulted loans; and a single count of conspiring to defraud the U.S. Internal Revenue Service. He was sentenced to 15 years in federal prison but was released on January 26, 1994.

NBC Lawsuit:

In an article for the Columbia Journalism Review in 1985, Lynch wrote that the reports included the allegation that LaRouche was "the leader of a violence-prone, anti-Semitic cult that smeared its opponents and sued its critics."

He sued NBC and lost. NBC counter sued and won a JURY award of 3 million.

In 1996, LaRouche was invited to speak at a convention organized by the Nation of Islam's Louis Farrakhan and Ben Chavis, then of the National African American Leadership Summit. As soon as he began speaking, he was booed off the stage.

Now is this the kind of guy you want to stake your conspiracy on ???

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: samkent

There is truth is everything even in lies, in fact if it contained no truth at all, a lie would not only not be a lie it would be outright BS, sort of like the Tom Kean 911 Commission Report. I say to people, ask questions, come to your own conclusions, you tell them to shut up and believe you. That position is untenable, though it is probably not wasted on those who consume for the benefit of their masters and so I suppose does have at least some value.

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Ok I am confused. Whom was Max Keiser referring to? Was he referring to a particular hedge fond with an house that could be managed from anywhere or does he know for a fact intelligence personnel by name whom hedged their information at that brokerage house?

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: samkent

I agree with you for the most part, except for the part about Larouche. Yes he is a conspiracy theorist, but so what? And yeah he was charged and convicted, but again, does that mean he is wrong? I see people make this argument where if a person does something wrong, everything they then do or say in the future must be wrong. It does not compute.

Larouche and his people have contacts around the world including with intelligence agencies and these agencies have found him useful.

It may seem far-fetched that a group that says that Walter F. Mondale is a Soviet secret police "agent of influence" and that the queen of England is involved in international dope-dealing could be "useful" to top federal government officials. But a number of government officials say much of the group's intelligence is accurate. The LaRouche outfit has had more than 100 intelligence operatives working for it at times, and copies the government in its information-gathering operation, ex-members and other knowledgeable sources said.

Some Officials Find Intelligence Network 'Useful'

So while I agree with most of your argument in this thread, I disagree that Larouche should be discounted outright.

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: wasaka

The new Corbett-Report on insider trading:

Fascinating stuff, lot's of lot's of information and more evidence for insider trading on 9/11. Many updates, studies, reports and analyses from around the globe. Most def worth a watch.

A little spoiler:

“The suspicion is that inside information about the attack was used to send financial transaction commands and authorizations in the belief that amid all the chaos the criminals would have, at the very least, a good head start. Of course it is also possible that there were perfectly legitimate reasons for the unusual rise in business volume. It could turn out that Americans went on an absolute shopping binge on that Tuesday morning. But at this point there are many transactions that cannot be accounted for. Not only the volume but the size of the transactions was far higher than usual for a day like that. There is a suspicion that these were possibly planned to take advantage of the chaos.”

www.corbettreport.com...

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Practice run for the insider trading of the BP spill. Tertiary objective.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join