It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

I am a little new here..

page: 2
<< 1   >>

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 03:21 PM
a reply to: nonspecific

Well, that solves that problem.
My alcohol tolerance is so low that I had 2 beers the other day and had a pretty good buzz on. It tore my guts up though. I don't have that problem with whiskey or brandy for some reason.

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 08:02 AM

originally posted by: ccbears
Hello...i have been here for a while now..but only went to one place the shed...and one other place...I came here for my husband syx..who writes at the shed..i have wrote a few poems here as well...i am not sure how long i will be coming i am having a few things going on at home...but i am hoping they do get better....this place has so changed syx is much....i am going to try my best to get to know others..i would like to be here as much as i can..i do like read other things in here..well back to some reading...

ccbears welcome.

Just understand that a place cannot change an individual, they have to want to do it themselves.

I have been here on ATS for many years and what I have found is the worst, and the best of myself. Any online forum can be a great sounding board for one's internal state of mind, but let the truth be known sometimes those things are ugly.

The good thing is that if there is self-awareness those chaotic and destructive things can be adjusted. It's almost like looking in a mirror and seeing how badly one looks, or how they have neglected themselves.

ATS has been a great tool to meet friends, argue, debate, make mistakes, and become a better person.

Oh and if you ever get down on ATS just find ATS member Beezzer, he'll always make you laugh. I just feel sorry for his wife because the finger pull joke, every morning must be getting old.

Things will get better. Keep your chin up.

posted on May, 23 2015 @ 08:53 AM
a reply to: ccbears

Nice Rant Hun! Short and Sweet. Just like You!! Had to go there, You know, short and all that!! LMAO!!! Hey! Ya want some Coffee? Me too. Ummm, would You make me another pot please? LMAO!!!

Oh, Did You know this is on the Front page here at ATS?! Yoo Hoo!!!!

edit on 23-5-2015 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2015 @ 09:18 AM
a reply to: SyxPak

thanks means alot to me when others post things about my poems..
....and no i cant i dont know how to make i dont drink it so why should i make i still love you..if i had some thing to put in my coffee i would have some with you but its gone i think...

p.s. and no i am not short..or am i..
edit on 23-5-2015 by ccbears because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2015 @ 09:42 AM
a reply to: ccbears

Ok ill do the coffee myself I guess.. LOL!
And yah, you are short. What like 5' 3'', or 5' 4''?
That is short to My 5' 10'' !

Oh are you going to trade avatars with the one that MojoM made for you?
Its a little calmer, if you want.. Just sayin. Love Ya too CC. Syx...

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 06:52 AM
a reply to: SyxPak

I am not
i might just use this one for a while...but not sure..i will change until i find one i really like i guess...Love ya too

top topics
<< 1   >>