It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am a little new here..

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Hello...i have been here for a while now..but only went to one place the shed...and one other place...I came here for my husband syx..who writes at the shed..i have wrote a few poems here as well...i am not sure how long i will be coming here..as i am having a few things going on at home...but i am hoping they do get better....this place has so changed syx is much....i am going to try my best to get to know others..i would like to be here as much as i can..i do like read other things in here..well back to some reading...

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 01:35 PM
link   
One of the most polite rants I have read.

I hope things get better for you soon.

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: ccbears

Hi CC!

What are you interested in?
I lurked here for a long time before I got the nerve to join and start talking to other people.

One of the nice things about being part of the Shed-Family, is that if anyone picks on you, we've all got your back.

Sometimes I just come here to read. Some of the writers are soooo smart!
Don't worry about 'fitting in'...you already do.

jacy

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Hello right back. If you want a real blast check out the jokes or music sections. Lots of good stuff there.
I hope this place has changed him for the better.

ETA: I think your little polar bear guy has had WAY too much coffee lol.
edit on 18-5-2015 by Skid Mark because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 01:38 PM
link   
You seem a very nice person.

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 01:47 PM
link   
thanks all..
@ Cobaltic1978..this is where syx said i should put it at...i had it in short stories i think...and thanks
@ jacy...i like reading about ghosts and that kind of things..as long as theya re not to scary..lol..
@ skid mark...haha still love that name..well not for the best in my eyes..but like he always tells me its just a ride..i will check out that jokes and music..and no my polar bear dont drink coffee,coffee GROSS..more like pepsi buzz..lol..
@ EnigmaAgent..thanks for your kind words..

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Hi, I've never posted in 'the shed' as far as I can remember, had a lurk once or twice but cannot recall reading anything to draw me towards getting involved. I post quite eclectically around ATS and don't think we've ever crossed swords so just for the record, if I'm ever like a dog with a bone about something it is only for the debate, not you the person.

I wish you well, and warmly invite you to pick over any thread I've ever created and amuse yourself by shooting down any of my assertions. If it's reasoned argument and not silly insults or whatever I enjoy the discussion, every time.
See you around

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Your avatar is so super cute!
It is my number one on this forum from now!

Awww.. when u move up and down the post and hold ur finger on screen the little bear pauses(i think he is having a coffee break) seriously I am entertained for the week!

edit on 18-5-2015 by MimiSia because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-5-2015 by MimiSia because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 02:16 PM
link   

no my polar bear dont drink coffee,coffee GROSS..more like pepsi buzz..lol.

Wooo hooo! My kind of girl, er, woman, er, lady. LOL whatever will not offend.

Cherry pepsi is my caffeine fix.

Hope things are getting better on the home front.

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Coffee? Gross? I am a coffee monster lol. It's not for everyone, I guess. I like Pepsi, if that makes you feel better lol.
Yeah, I chose the name while not sober and very frustrated. Every name I picked was taken and I didn't want to be a number person. So, since I like word play, I chose that name. Most people think underwear. I was thinking what's left on pavement.

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Hiya CC! You already know I live at The Shed, (The Shed 3 now) and I too love ghosts and the paranormal. Going out Friday night to something fascinating. An Evening Of Ghost stories And New England Legends.

www.legendtrips.com...

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 02:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Ccbears

Hey CC, you are very polite indeed, I was expecting an angrier rant lol. Wishing you well

edit on 19-5-2015 by WhiteCatZ because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 02:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Hi Night,
Friday sounds spooky - please let us know how you get on, I too, love ghosts and paranormal and have read your posts throughout the years.

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 02:48 AM
link   

I like your avatar. I slowed it down just a bit and gave him a little more timing on his groove though.

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

hi night...wait for me i will be there on thursday...so love those things..we went to Bachelors-Grove last year and well it to me wasnt what i have read about..hope you have tons of fun......

edit on 19-5-2015 by ccbears because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: WhiteCatZ

thanks..i try my best to be polite and nice to almost every one...

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

thanks...syx was listening to music a while back with me having this little girl and she was rocking right with the beat..it was funny...i change avatars alot but i always stick to polar bears...

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

i do drink coffee but i guess i just have to have the right stuff to put in it...i love the smell but cant always drink it like syx does...man he can drink it all the time...yes i remember you telling me that one other time...not sure where it was maybe that monkey place...yes i did think of under wears when i seen it...lol..

edit on 19-5-2015 by ccbears because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 02:49 PM
link   

I'm the same way with coffee. I have to stop drinking it at a certain time during the evening if I want to sleep though.

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skid Mark

I'm the same way with coffee. I have to stop drinking it at a certain time during the evening if I want to sleep though.

I have a way around having to stop drinking coffee and not sleeping.

I drink coffee all day and then need to drink beer at night to counter the effects of the caffine in order to sleep.

Then in the next day I need to drink coffee to counter the effects of the alcohol until im so wired that I need to....

top topics

<<   2 >>

join