It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I thought we went to the moon....until I viewed these videos

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

I'm merely begging the question that this could be forged. I'm not incriminating anyone. Yes, signatures can change and as I proved, they can easily be recreated.

We have a man, whose entire website is used as an argument to prove hoax believers wrong. Is he capable of using fabricated signatures as proof of validation? Maybe, surely there's a motive as to why. But I don't have anything concrete and I just pointed out that the signature between his email and the one's posted had differences, which are acknowledged.

(post by ngchunter removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: bobbypurify

I don't owe anyone an apology and thanks for reporting me.

Well that would be a matter of opinion actually. You see Google would have saved you from acting like well a gluteus maximus IMO.

Because they are not the same and you claiming they are is rather telling.

Yes it is, because it shows that you have no clue what your saying.

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 03:25 PM
link   

I'm merely begging the question that this could be forged.

And when shown it isn't you decide to call the members showing you liars, well here enjoy this as it is full of Van Allen signatures.

www.historyforsale.com...

I could go on but here is the link to the page for the full list of signed material from him.

And yes you do owe someone if not two an apology...both signatures are the same from the same man.

Admitting your wrong doesn't make you less of a person.

edit on 18-5-2015 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: PlanetXisHERE

Lol. I haven't heard about the van allen radiation belts posing a danger since van allen himself debunked that.

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Surely if it's a forgery, he could have dedicated a bit more time faking it considering you claim to have done a better job in 5 seconds? I mean he has an entire website dedicated to proving hoax believers wrong. A few extra seconds to make to make it more believable wouldn't hurt

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

I didn't call anyone a liar. I merely begged the question that this could have been faked and explained why I believe it could have. I haven't incriminated anyone and even admitted it could be real. This is now borderline nonsense and an amazing derailing tactic. I'm done. Have a good day.

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: oakens

It's all good. I don't want to make others think I'm calling anyone a liar.

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Closed for Staff review.

Reopening.

Knock off the threats and bickering. The topic is never each other and any further nonsense may result in posting ban's.

Do not reply to this post.

Blaine91555
edit on 5/18/2015 by Blaine91555 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 05:37 PM
link   
This subject always fascinates me, but nobody ever mentions the Russians?, did they ever cried "FOUL" ?

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: manuelram16
This subject always fascinates me, but nobody ever mentions the Russians?, did they ever cried "FOUL" ?

Nope!
Their own achievements were/are pretty impressive anyway, and saying that is not taking away anything from the NASA programme at all.

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: manuelram16

No they didn't.

For the moon hoax to be real, Russia...well the USSR would have had to have been in on it...at the height of the Cold War.

They tracked the launches, monitored the transmissions and even brought back soil samples that were almost identical to the samples brought back by the Apollo missions.

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: manuelram16

The Russians were full of praise and the Soviet Prime Minister and President sent congratulations. Remember that at the same time the Russians were attempting an unmanned moon mission to return lunar soil back before Apollo 11. Luna 15 failed and it crashed into the Moon while Apollo 11 was on the surface. The Russians were very closely monitoring Apollo 11. In 1970 Neil Armstrong was invited to Moscow and met Premier Alexei Kosygin and cosmonauts. Hardly something they would do if they thought that Apollo 11 was faked.

en.wikipedia.org...

Some snippets from news sources during 1969

The West Australian, Friday 18 July 1969, page 16
Russians hail Apollo
The Soviet news agency Tass yesterday put out an 800-word story outlining America's moon programme and hailing the three Apollo 11 astronauts. Tass described the three men as "those courageous people entrusted with the most responsible task of landing on the moon." Pravda, the Soviet Communist Party newspaper, wished the astronauts bon voyage. It said: "Let us wish its courageous crew a happy voyage and full success."...

The West Australian, Wednesday 23 July 1969, page 8
Congratulations from Kosygin
Moscow, Tuesday
Soviet Prime Minister Alexei Kosygin sent congratulations to the Apollo 11 astronauts and President Nixon yesterday through former vice-president Humphrey, who is visiting Moscow. Mr Humphrey was called to Mr Kosygin's office in the Kremlin after the moon walk. Mr Humphrey quoted Mr Kosygin as saying: "I want you to tell the President and the American people that the Soviet Union desires to work with the U.S. in the cause of peace." Prompt reports
The Russian radio reported the landing of the astronauts within ten minutes of touch-down and announced the ascent from the moon even more promptly. Moscow television showed the moon walk yesterday.

Manawatu Evening Standard, Friday 25 July 1969, page 1
Soviet praise
From Moscow, the Soviet President, Mr N. Podgorny, today congratulated President Nixon on "the successful completion of the outstanding flight of the spaceship Apollo-XI, the moon landing and the safe return to earth of the American cosmonauts." The Soviet President's telegram said: "Please convey our congratulations and best wishes to the courageous space pilots Neil Armstrong, Edwin Aldrin and Michael Collins." Russian television viewers saw their first live transmission from the epic Apollo-XI flight, as the moon-walking astronauts landed on the Hornet.

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Heres something to consider. the ORION would not be inside the VAn allen belts long enough to kill anyone same as it was with apollo. 3200 miles is how far they extend out. the rad levels drop really signifigantly from the inner belt though.

OH NOES MOON HOAX AWWRRR MUH GUUDNESSS!!

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Here is a nother part of that video from Apollo 11 (a part the OP's video neglects to show) in which we can see the entire Earth looking small and far away, and totally within the window of the CM, and NOT through a cut-out stencil in the Window

Starting at about the 5:55 mark and again at the 7:15 mark, we can see the entire Earth and the edge of the window. I'm not sure why7 the video the OP posted didn't bother showing this part. Maybe because it disproves their idea that the CM was really in LEO:

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Soylent Green Is People

The one where it cuts again right before it goes to the little gem shot? Yeah, a fade to black is a cut. They are getting quite pesky, aren't they??

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: PlanetXisHERE

Is that what ATS is to you, about proving people right or wrong, making them feel bad about their questions or mistakes?

No, it's about fighting against ignorance, misinformation and lies using the weapons of truth.

Do you realize proving others wrong or yourself right is just ego? I think that attitude is kind of high-schoolish.

I suppose it must be very annoying to someone to be told repeatedly that he's barking up the wrong tree, but if he won't stop barking, what are the rest of us to do?

But really, it's about propositions, not people. It's about examining whether statements are true or false, not about proving people right or wrong.

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 12:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx
onebigmonkey....I went to your profile and I didn't see any qualifications to out and out dismiss the notion that we did NOT go to the moon....maybe you can enlighten us other members as to your dismissive attitude toward this supposed conspiracy....I say this as someone who is skeptical to conspiracies in general, but, you can't deny the ones already proven and admitted to....for example:
1...gulf of Tonkin
2..watergate
3...Iran-contra
all 3 of those just in my lifetime, and all done by the highest leadership in our country

This isn't about me, it's about people presenting lies as truth. Not the OP, who I am sure is genuinely posting something that concerns him but the liars and frauds out there sucking money out of the gullible by being dishonest in the material they publish.

Do you think if you dismiss my credentials that proves you right? Well if you had done some research involving clicking the link to my site in my signature you will find that what I have is years of research into the subject - research into areas that not many people have bothered to do. I have been through every photograph and frame of film and hundreds of documents. I have spent more time than I care to remember matching photographs of Earth with weather satellite images and linking them in with mission timings and transcripts, poring over images of rocks and craters and finding the same rocks and craters in photographs taken by unmanned probes (US, Chinese, Japanese and Indian). I have matched mission timings with the movement of the terminator across the lunar surface, and plotted the location of every Apollo image taken in orbit - including ones that NASA didn't know the location of. I have put in the hours, days, months and years researching and learning about the subject.

What I have done is show that the Apollo narrative is entirely consistent and is backed up by every single piece of evidence you can find, even when it's found by Indian and Chinese satellites. I have an extensive collection of newspapers and magazines published at the time of Apollo that show that the images from Apollo were not secret, or rare, or kept away from the public. I have quite a few original NASA documents that were available for anyone to buy - items like Preliminary Science Reports and Photographic Analyses.

I also have a BSc (Hons) and PhD in Earth science subjects, which means I understand how science works and how to collect, analyse and report data. I have met several Apollo astronauts and heard them speak in person.

What do you have exactly that qualifies you to dismiss Apollo?

If you think you need qualifications to dismiss Apollo hoax nonsense then maybe we could start with the qualifications of the test pilots who learned to go into space. Maybe Buzz Aldrin's PhD in oribital rendez-vous, or Jack Schmitt's PhD in Geology. Maybe the scientific qualifications of the thousands of people who collected and analysed data from Apollo and found absolutely no problem with any of it will do it for you.

Your problem is not my level of expertise but your ability to refute the data. The information I can present in support of Apollo is either correct or it is not. It does not matter whether I have any formal qualifications in the subject. If you think Apollo is fake, provide your unshakable proof. You will not be able to do that.

As for your point about government conspiracies, so what? You identify several that were uncovered. Conspiracies that even with far fewer people involved were uncovered and made public. Not everything that is funded by government is wrong, not everything governments do is bad, and just because Apollo was paid for by the US tax dollar it does mean it didn't happen.

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 01:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx
....I say this as someone who is skeptical to conspiracies in general, but, you can't deny the ones already proven and admitted to....for example:
1...gulf of Tonkin
2..watergate
3...Iran-contra
y

All of which were revealed in just a few years despite being far, far less complicated than a moon hoax would have been.

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 02:10 AM
link   
The 60s and the 70s was the age of risk, daring, and the unknown. Now is the age of Health & Safety. We can't just put a bunch of astronauts (and some very complex and sensitive equipment) into a tin can and send them out there, keeping our fingers crossed. Besides, we're not using the old Apollo technology anymore, so a whole lot of new technology and equipment has to be tested.

I also remember reading that the Apollo capsules flew through the van Allen belts closer to the Earth's polar regions, where radiation is weaker, is that correct?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join