It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
originally posted by: Sublimecraft
a reply to: WCmutant
LOL - That's gold coming from Ol' Dodgy dealings HSBC
Yeeeaaaah, let me tell you what's titanically wrong with the world.
1. Bankster and/or elite bloodlines
2. Military / Industrial complex created by #1
3. Politicians pwned by #1
4. Forked tongue Lawyers paid by #1
5. All the worlds MSM propaganda mouthpieces owned by #1
6. Corporate Oligarchies created and owned by #1.
7. US shadow government, muppet POTUS, Congress and Alphabet agencies whipped by #1 to ensure #2 continues with the agenda.
8. The United States Federal Reserve.
9. The fact that the vast majority of the planets citizens live pay-cheque to pay-cheque and are convinced the government is created to assist and help average Joe.
originally posted by: imnotanother
I believe if there was a collapse or even a recession of the American economy in the next coming months, that the citizens would be outraged at the banking system. Thus the banks and the banksters would be in the crosshairs of all citizens.
That is why I think we should keep an eye out for an "event" or "false flag" that could be used to put blame for the crumbling of our economy.
The Emergency Economic Stabilization Act of 2008 (October 3, 2008), commonly referred to as a bailout of the U.S. financial system, is a law enacted in response to the subprime mortgage crisis authorizing the United States Secretary of the Treasury to spend up to $700 billion to purchase distressed assets, especially mortgage-backed securities, and supply cash directly to banks.