It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ghosts or demons scratching and biting people

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Qwerm

Only Born again Christians in fellowship with God through His son have authority to kick Demon ass, and Catholic Priests mediums etc are only pawns in a Demonic game which could result in one being free from harm or an increase in spiritual to physical injury.

I disagree, every human being whose faith in God (no matter how they percieve him/her/it but that is ultimately good in nature) is true and pure will be answered. While God may not necessarily be intervening in our physical world I`m certain that we can be guided and protected in a spiritual world which consequently applies to physical world.

If everyone sought guidance and a peace of mind through God, there would be no wars here because we would be able to reason everything and this is just an example of what I mean and believe in. But since people "let" themselves to be oppressed, possessed and influenced by dark/demonic forces, then there is a conflict of interests between good and evil.

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 04:16 PM
link   
its always in 3s. I have 3 dots in triangular fashion on my leg, since 3 years ago, they dont bleed, but dont heal either. im 38, hear voices that are directly telling me they see me and my brain. these beings communicate with some form of artificial or natural telepathy. to block these beings, it takes counter resonations from rubberized, soft plastics, and metals and chemicals to dampen the resonations so they cannot interact with our bodies.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 06:14 AM
link   
I disagree, for as is commonly the case people don't consider God to be a person with His own personality, but just an entity that works for you if you happen upon the right formula-cause and effect. It's a case of "who is God" not "what is God". a reply to: Op3nM1nd3d

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Qwerm

God is not working for you but WITH YOU. It is about compassion not formula-case and effect and as said I have no problem with how you or anyone else percieve God nor I have any say in it or your relationship with God.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join