It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Ghosts or demons scratching and biting people

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 10:56 AM

originally posted by: tony9802

originally posted by: DPrice
a reply to: tony9802

All the new threads show up on my RSS, I don't browse these boards looking for nutjobs.

You sound like you might be scared of the paranormal, the supernatural, and the preternatural..You might be right to be frightened though given that the unseen and the inexpicable leaves us all dumbfounded in many instances..

In your case then, I would say that you might need someone who is close to you, someone that you trust, to have one of these experiences so that you might have the opportunity to gain exposure to and understanding of the world of the occult, supernatural, the paranormal..

I wouldn't wish anyone experience supernatural events just to "show you". They are often terrifyingly life changing events. The only issue I have is to doubt the existence of true evil is to doubt the presents of true good. Just what evil wants is for man to denie its existence. Then it's free to wreck havoc on the world.

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 07:18 PM
I am Azmolial Sorcerer, Magick Man etc. I got some cool paranormal scratches before. The coolest was after waking up one weekend. There was a M on my arm. Apparently it was a call from Demon Moloch. Talk about making an impression. He is such a kidder.

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 07:43 PM
I mentioned this early on when i joined ATS.
I was 15 or so and it was sometime in 1979.

I was living in Holly michigan at the time and i had a friend that lived in a big castle like home.
His name was Sean and we would hang out sometimes. He was a show off of sorts.
His dad apparently was a top psychologist at Ann Arbor.

His home was huge 4-5 floors in this place. One day we went into his office and Sean showed me video's of case studies.
It was fun for a while listening to abberated stories from mental patients. Until we came across one tape.

This tape was of a young girl 10-12 in age and she was in a padded room. She was screaming terribly about how two or more demons where biting her. She was asked to describe the demons. She said one was blue and the other ones where white. While in her descriptions the camera zoomed into her arms and legs and you could see the bite marks appear. And the sounds of this poor little girl still haunt me when I think about it.

I do not know where my friends father got that footage? He was a very well off man and according to Sean very renowned around the world with some of his discoveries in psychiatry. But this was before what I knew as VHS came out. I remember being excited alone by the fact he had tapes, I remember the tape being very large, about the size of a TV dinner too.

Many years later on a radio talk show i remember some show discussing this footage on a FM station. I actually taped it on a cassette tape, which I must have lost over the years.

I wish i knew more, been trying to find answers since.

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 08:12 PM
Does nobody else find it at all suspicious that in every photo of scratches like this, the scratches are always exactly how you would expect them to be, if the person had scratched themselves?
For instance, look at this photo:

Now take your left arm, reach behind to the right side of your back, and scratch. You'll notice that the movement of your hand perfectly fits the curve of the scratches in the photo.

In this one, the fingers are spread out a bit more, but the same thing applies:

Take your right hand, fingers spread wide, reach below your left arm, and scratch downwards. Again, you'll see that your hand (and the scratches) gradually curve towards the front of your body, exactly as is shown in the picture.

There's nothing paranormal about it.

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 08:53 PM
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance
I agree. But the story I posted was and is far different. If you research my early post's here on ATS I mentioned this before in a post. To this day I am not sure what I saw and till the day I die I doubt I will ever see anything like it again. I truly wish I had answers to it and could resolve as to what I witnessed on that tape.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 08:45 AM
Hi there,
I'm hoping you have had no incidents lately and your son is leaving what happened behind.
A few years ago I began to experience scratches, that became steadily more violent, joined by bruises and burns,while the scratches became deep gashes. It was unreal (but witnessed by enough people to know I wasn't mental and somehow hurting myself)
In the past 1-2 years I've barely been touched, I hope to keep it that way.
I also hope you don't wake one morning thrown into the deep end with no idea how you got there. Trust me, it can go from "That's odd " to standing in horror as gashes open on ur loved ones arms as you watch, all within a week.
I use salt all over, a circle around the house, outside windows and doors, inside windows and doors. I smudge the home with sage regularly. I keep a bottle of holy water beside my bed to sprinkle on myself and my bed. I always have a fan on, it's frequency seems to disrupt activity.I ignore every bump bang and scraping noise *IT ALWAYS GETS MORE ACTIVE WHEN YOU ACKNOWLEDGE IT* I wear headphones turned all the way up on noisy nights to help with this.
If you face more events I hope my ideas might help.
The Australian man in the video is Paul. You can find his email address on his YouTube page. He has helped me at my worst. There is also a female priest in California , her website goes by name of spirit interventions but I can't remember if she uses different name on this board. She has been trained to deal with these events and sent me instructions thru email that I successfully used. If anything starts to escalate don't waste time hoping anything. Start building your defense.
Best of wishes

a reply to: ColeYounger

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 01:41 PM

Such big scratches? And why do these people who get scratched not feel like someone is scratching them at night? Nobody said to wake up at night and this is so strange. Thank God, my house is not haunted by bad spirits.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 06:12 AM
okay hello, this is my first time on this site and i found this article to be very helpful but i still have some questions. i was bit by some kind of entity and this spirit has been around me ever since i can remember. it left some scars on my arm and when it bit me i felt like my energy was being drained from me. i was able to see this spirit while it did this, also i was held down by another spirt which i was able to see very clearly, the one that bit me i was able to see very clearly, it looked like what people call a shadow person. well my questions are these: why would a spirit want to drain someones energy? how do i know if this spirit is good or evil? how can i get rid of it if it is evil? what is a shadow person or is that not what it was? this spirit has also talked to me, it put its hand on my shoulder and told me "don't worry, ill take care of you" im wondering if its like some kinda guardian or its lying to me? my doctor says im schizophrenic, nobody believes me. any help and guidance will be greatly appreciated, thank you - sincerely trey. p.s i put a picture of the bite marks. its a scar thats a few years old so it might be hard to see
picture of bite(1)picture of bite(2)

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 09:07 AM
Wear something iron based like iron rings, hematite or magnetite ore or eat plenty of iron based vegetables like lettuce.

Iron is a good form of protection from evil Djinn. Note: its possible that you did those scratches via the djinn suggesting to you to do it whilst you slept.

If it is trying to get your attention for information transfer, then think to yourself that you want its true name. Then thinking that name will open up a conduit whilst you sleep and meet it in the dream world.

Something big is going down in less than 2 weeks and its possible that the spirit world wants to save as many lost spirits that they can.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 10:33 AM
Scary stories. I watched a video a while back with a psychologist talking about hypnosis state. He could put people under hypnosis and have them petting an imaginary cat. Then he would suggest that the cat had attacked and scratched them. Then after they were brought out of hypnosis they would watch the cat scratches appear on the subject. The mind is very powerful and mysterious.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 01:08 PM
a reply to: untamedhumanity

No spirit that drains your energy can ever be good. Just ask yourself how do you feel before and after drainage. How to get rid of it? Well depends what exactly are you dealing with...if it is energy/spirit entity, you may ask God or higher powers to help you. But in order to work you have to believe and let go of fear and other negative emotions because I assume this entity is feeding of it. You have to cleanse yourself and reprogram your thought process because negative thoughs lead to negative emotions which lead to negative actions that lead to negative behavioural pattern so that you keep radiating negative energy and that they can keep feeding upon you which brings me as to why Faith(not necessarily following religion) is good, because it keeps you on the right track with your thoughts and gives you hope at the same time and it will save long as it is true and pure. It is the best and purest way to fight negativity.

Remember, these negative entities want to keep you isolated and scared so they can keep feeding on your negative energy. What you see, hear, feel are all manifestations that serve them and not you so you have to break this pattern and free yourself. It`s not as easy as it sounds and it is a long process before you can see the light again. So take it step by step. Identify negative thoughts, emotions, actions and try to isolate it, try to keep yourself busy so you don`t go off course. When manifestations come, close your eyes and pray to God to come and protect you and meanwhile project yourself, your thoughts somewhere peaceful and beautiful. You should feel warmth instantly and that is what matters most as you cease negativity and offer them nothing to feed upon...But most important thing is to believe in what you are doing, remember it has to be true and pure or it won`t work.

Good luck!

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 08:56 PM
thank you very much, i will do all the things that u said. i really believe it will work, thank u so much. i cant express to u how much im grateful for ur reply. ur super awesome. ur very smart and very helpful too. i always had a feeling this entity was bad. for some reason tho i wanted to have faith that this spirit would change and become good. but i cant live like this no more so ima do what u said. by the way how did u know all that stuff? i mean all the things u told me to do?

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 08:59 PM
a reply to: Op3nM1nd3d

thank you very much, i will do all the things that u said. i really believe it will work, thank u so much. i cant express to u how much im grateful for ur reply. ur super awesome. ur very smart and very helpful too. i always had a feeling this entity was bad. for some reason tho i wanted to have faith that this spirit would change and become good. but i cant live like this no more so ima do what u said. by the way how did u know all that stuff? i mean all the things u told me to do?

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 12:00 PM

Np, I was once like you, seeking help and answers. One of the reasons I joined ATS. I was kind of losing it but somehow felt it was not because of myself. Odd things had been happening such as misplaced stuff like keys or remote control and I could swear I didn`t move it and no one else was at home. I constantly felt presence of someone else being in the room but no one was there, sometimes accompanied with sudden temperature changes when no window was open. I was hearing stuff in the distance and seeing shadows moving in the cover of darkness. I constantly felt drained, always without energy to do anything and always under some negative emotion...It started slowly and was increasingly becoming worse and worse and could have probably gone a lot worse, if I hadn`t found a way to free myself.

Whether this was only happening in my head or it really was an outside source I can`t say for sure but you can see why I said you have to have hope and reprogram your thoughts, because it is a solution for either case. But if you ask me there was some entity present because things have happened that cannot be explained rationally.

I have also found my way back to God which I thought I didn`t believe in but in truth I have always believed in higher power/intellignece that is good in nature, I just lost the link, connection or better said I forgot about it...kind of being brainwashed since childhood if that makes any sense

EDIT: Also one other thing I have already mentioned. Isolation and Introversion, while you may think this is your best friend now it is the exact opposite. I know you find it more peaceful alone with your own thoughts but you have to address this. Not overdoing it but small steps you know. A nice walk outside and sharing thoughts with a firend or family member will do the trick. A few good words with neighbours or even strangers is also welcome....small things will bring you joy, you`ll see

edit on 24-3-2016 by Op3nM1nd3d because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 06:19 PM

nice, so ur just like me, its good to know im not alone in this. i have another issue tho that involves a family member, i think maybe she might be possessed or something, im not sure, but anyways she says she talks to the moon and shell drink wine for like 2 weeks then quit for 2 weeks and then start over and over again, and when shes drinking, well its hard to explain but she starts acting crazy and stuff, i want to help her but i dont know how, she wont see a doctor either, not to make it sound funny, but u know captian jack sparrow from pirates of the carabien, well how he moves his hands and the eye thing that he does is like exactly how she acts. but what stresses me out the most is that she claims to be able to talk tho the moon, she says the moon gives her powers and its stronger on a full moon, she says it tells her war to watch on tv, when to drink, everything, and I'm concerned that what she says is talking to her might be an evil entity, so what do u think? any suggestions?

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 01:42 PM

Well to help others you have to help yourself first. So you can act from your experience because it is the best lesson you will ever get. She must also accept the fact that this is happening to her just like you did. Awareness is the first step and also the key to any progress. Of course abusing substances won`t help here, in fact it won`t help in achieving any goal in life. It is only a short term escape from reality and problems that return when you stop doing it.

It is quite possible that she is under the same influence as you are but her manifestations are different to yours. Whether or not it is actually an evil entity that is responsible for it you need to look for clues because this could also be happening due to psy ops or it is only a product of your mind alone.

Expand your mind and ALWAYS look for a rational explanation first. But in any case, don`t let your negative thoughts prevail and NEVER let manifestations or delusions dictate your mind...stay grounded and have hope, connect to the link with God and ask for help.

EDIT: Also be patient, it will take a while before things get better and after you`ll be like a new person, a better one and will know how to cherish everything around you.
edit on 25-3-2016 by Op3nM1nd3d because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 03:12 PM

what kinda clues am i looking for?

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 03:27 PM

look for any kind of clues. It should point you to or away from supernatural phenomena. This way you will know what you are dealing with. Just don`t become obssessed with it becuase this is again a path you don`t want to follow...Build on your awareness and look at it from different perspectives.

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 03:28 PM
My understanding is that ghosts are forbidden to enter our realm but Demons do.
I often have scratches and bruises while I sleep, but let me say that some scratches are beyond my reach so not self inflicted.
Either way ghosts or Demons is irrelevant to the fact that there is a physical attack. Only Born again Christians in fellowship with God through His son have authority to kick Demon ass, and Catholic Priests mediums etc are only pawns in a Demonic game which could result in one being free from harm or an increase in spiritual to physical injury. a reply to: ColeYounger

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 03:31 PM
Not for nothing, but I have a nasty bruise on my leg. I noticed it two days ago.

The bruise is so big I woulda felt what caused it if it was a blunt force thing. I work construction, I'd know. Only other explanation is a bug bite (spider) or something similar.

.....then again. I don't see any teeth marks. *shrugs*

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>