It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminati recruiting new members with their new site all over the world

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: PrincessVif

Hi PrincessVif ...

Here is the direct link to the Illuminati site :-

illuminati.am...

To create a direct link :-

First ... Copy the site address
Then ... Click on the square with arrow in it ... It is at the top of post box
A white pop up box will appear
Paste the site address into it the and click OK
The white box may appear again with ... http:// ... highlighted in blue
Delete that and paste the address again and hey presto you have a direct link

If you have any probs ... message me

Oh! and great to have you here on ATS ... I know you and I think you know me

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: artistpoet

Hi! Just checking to see if this thread kept growing, lol

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Lol, what a pile of BS that Illuminati site.
Illuminati play for the many poor little nobodies out there, ha!
Looks like some "Anonymous" kiddies who got bored of playing "Anonymous" are now playing "Illuminati". How cool for them

Ko3

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 04:20 AM
link   
a reply to: kid_of_3NKi

Your low opinion is relative to your lack of understanding regarding the Illuminati in question

If you have any "Concrete" proof to back up your statement ... please provide

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 04:31 AM
link   

you do know this isn't real, right? As in, the Illuminaughty are NOT real anymore.

This is a fictitious site made up by fanboys and wannabes. These are not the ones people on this site claim to run the world and then some.

Because I'm sure they arent based out of Beverly Hills LOL!
edit on 14-6-2016 by noonebutme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 04:48 AM
link   
a reply to: noonebutme

You need to provide reasonable proof

The Bavarian Illuminati were a real organisation ... Too real for those who felt threatened by them
They would have remained secret if not for the famous lightening strike on one of their horse riding messengers.

This event is what reputedly led to the discovery of secret writings between Adam Weishaupt and close friends.
Both Church and State felt threatened enough by these discoveries to get the Illuminati banned
But by that time "The horse had bolted" so to speak.
Many very influential person's throughout Europe being members ... their ideas/mindset live on to the present day

edit on 14-6-2016 by artistpoet because: typo

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 02:11 PM
link   

The Bavarian Illuminati were a real organisation ...

Quite probably. But since they fell apart by their own hand around the late 1790's or so, nothing has been of them since -- apart from conspiracy theories which, like all, lack any credible evidence.

And like this, there is no evidence at all for their existence apart from conspiracy theorists who proclaim they must exist because how else could the world be so wrong and emil and misguided

It's not for me to prove the don't exist - its for you to prove (or at least provide some form of evidence) they do exist.
edit on 14-6-2016 by noonebutme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 03:01 AM
link   
a reply to: noonebutme

It is a conundrum proving or disproving whether the Illuminati exist

You can not prove they do not exist nor can I prove to you they do exist

The Illuminati web site which is the discussion of this thread ... is real, it is a real site
Whether you believe it is as it says an Illuminati Public Outreach experiment is of course up to you.

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 07:07 AM
link   
a reply to: UNKNOWNPURPLE

HA-Ha, thank you for this fun site. S&F!

You know whats the most fun part of it is that when you listen to their new-age mumbo-jambo and then click on the section "join illuminati" yoi have to, in order:

Enter your details and ... SUBMIT

proof:

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Lassiecat

The "Proof" you provided is that any adult member regardless of gender, religion or other divisions are invited to join But at "Citizen" level ... All the world's people are regarded as "Citizens" ... by joining a person is showing their loyalty to the Illuminati ... As such you receive emails.

Citizen members can petition to become "Ranking" members ...
No "Ranking" members identities are ever disclosed for obvious reasons of their and their families security.

The site is a social experiment ... as such ... the site administrators can only publish what what the Illuminati core group decide is required.

Most Ranking members choose to NOT keep a public profile and if they did they would not blatantly advertise they were Illuminati members ... again for obvious reasons

Regarding "New Age Mumbo jumbo" ... If you provide evidence I will gladly discuss it with you
The words are very important and are put together intelligently and coherently so any can understand

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 12:17 PM
link   
they are looking for certain genes

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

NO ...

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 04:28 PM
link   

In its cover the Illuminatism is spiritualism. Very benevolent and and rational. All good, right? Well, not exactly. When you have in mind that the best weapon to fight real spiritualism is to create a semi-funcional substitude and promote it openly, so all seekers join your club and submit to your guidelines and views. In that manner you can twist the real good in something... not so good, while nobody participating is realising it. Think three times my friend in what you are participating, the people behind similar projects hold occult knowledge old as Egypt itself, they can play with he masses as a fisherman plays with a worm. Do you want to be a worm?

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join