It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US government HAS the ability to simulate EMP or flare blackout.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 08:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Aboveway

EMP generator with a strong enough capacitor and discharge can be built without use of nukes.

Show me.

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 08:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aboveway
I just want to go on the record as electrical engineer that creating a device(s) that can emit EMP and fry computers and energy infrastructure is very much doable.

To get rid of national debt which is stifling the economy, other countries or convenient terrorists could get blamed as the cause. The only way we would know if we are under real attack or under false flag is the severity.

I don't think government would be willing to destroy the country in order to save it. Real EMP attack would completely devastate everything there would be NO returning to normal.

False flag blackouts on the other hand would be less severe and more selective, also restoration of power would be done within a month or two. False flag EMP attack would also utilize loss of power more than actual frying of your computer and smart phone.

Real EMP or extreme solar flare would fry your devices so that even if you had power they wouldn't work.

I just want there to be a record and I'll post this on few other sites.

Real EMP or not, Government would use the crisis to move further toward having more power and citizens less rights. The goal is return to Roman times. King and slaves with few rich citizens thrown in the mix.

Honestly, I find it humorous that you post this, and state you are posting it on a few other sites, "just for the record". For the record would imply it will last through time I believe. If you are an all knowing electrical engineer and are stating that something of this nature would wipe out the electrical grid and fry all devices, then isn't posting this online "for the record" a bit ironic, or rather, ignorant?

Either way.....I believe Phage and Bedlam thoroughly out engineer'd your self educated, non-book smart, non-engineer opinion on the matter.

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 08:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

If anyone cares, I'll post why geomagnetic heave is bad mmmkay when I shake my tired old butt out of bed tomorrow night. Maybe he'll come back before then.

It's hell being night shifted.

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Sounds like he is talking about the device used in "Ocean's Eleven" that created an electromagnetic pinch.

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bedlam
a reply to: Vasa Croe

If anyone cares, I'll post why geomagnetic heave is bad mmmkay when I shake my tired old butt out of bed tomorrow night. Maybe he'll come back before then.

It's hell being night shifted.

I don't see him coming back to this thread. All the other threads he is in are basically trolling threads....seems to be just another $hitstirrer.

Either way....I always read a thread with a shaker full of salt when it starts out with an opening line like

I just want to go on the record as electrical engineer

I guess being book smart is not all it is cracked up to be anymore.....

By the way....this is all my opinion as a rocket scientist.....oh, and a neurosurgeon.....

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 08:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Sounds like he is talking about the device used in "Ocean's Eleven" that created an electromagnetic pinch.

He should read this about that.

some background on it

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Phage and bedlam read page one of this thread and learn how basics work and why your precious integrated circuits would still not function after a severe Carrington event version 2.0

You guys are just loud, and I am not playing your game, I mean come on, is this a biker bar or something.

Vasa, if I understand correctly you are not aware that EMP dischargers exist and can be built on larger scale, well then this thread is Perfect for you be because you get to learn new things.

Andy06shake, you are the only one who didn't spit some BS, so I will respect you enough to answer you. How we know about the US presidential limo dampening field is thanks to offices that are close to Obama's limo routs, they shut down as if they run out of current, and then turn on again. This is some kind of interference and not just RF interference obviously.

Hope you troll Internet army had fun, you people are not my goal anyway, I want REAL people to be aware, just that you guys are loud but others read quietly

edit on 19-5-2015 by Aboveway because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

some background on it

I don't think the OP reads.....or at least he is not happy with book smart people.....

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 08:57 AM
link   

You guys are just loud, and I am not playing your game, I mean come on, is this a biker bar or something.

Vasa, if I understand correctly you are not aware that EMP dischargers exist and can be built on larger scale, well then this thread is Perfect for you be because you get to learn new things.

Hope you troll Internet army had fun, you people are not my goal anyway, I want REAL people to be aware, just that you guys are loud but others read quietly

No biker bar here....just a very long time member who sees a lot of BS claims by people on this site.

I am well aware that these things exist, but please point me to one that has the ability to do what you are saying, even on a small scale (city sized being small).

What is your goal exactly? You think you are the very first person in the history of the web to say an EMP can wipe out the entire power grid? Just do a google search for EMP wiping out the power grid and let me know how many hits you get and how many years they go back. Then search THOSE links for all the people claiming to be electrical engineers...

Like others said before.....you are claiming you are an electrical engineer, yet you are not backing up your claims of theis type of device with anything from an engineering perspective....you have even been upstaged on that front and asked to show what you are talking about to prove your claims, yet you have not produced anything at all.

So, are you an electrical engineer? Can you show us anything that proves what you are claiming based on your claim of being an electrical engineer? Or are you a troll trying to add validity to a ridiculous claim by stating you are an electrical engineer? Again.....opening a post by stating you are an electrical engineer, then spewing nonsense with no electrical engineering knowledge doesn't exactly lend any credibility to your claims....

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 09:03 AM
link   

I notice you haven't addressed the question of why geomagnetic heave causes issues with distribution. Just sayin'.

edit on 19-5-2015 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Phage and bedlam read page one of this thread and learn how basics work and why your precious integrated circuits would still not function after a severe Carrington event version 2.0

The Carrington event wasn't an EMP. It was a CME. No prompt phase at all.

And you haven't answered the question about why "unshielded copper wires in integrated circuits" (?) are the problem. Please, tell us.

Please, tell us what an "EMP discharger" is.

This is some kind of interference and not just RF interference obviously.

Citation needed.

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Bedlam

Ah but I didn't say unshielded copper wires IN integrated circuits.

Did I

I didn't say IN, you added that.

You guys play dirty games and you are fooling yourself if you believe that anyone who spends 2-3 days on ATS can't see through it.

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Can i make i suggestion? When you post on a subject around these here parts people are going to offer up their own opinions which will quite possibly not be along the same lines as your own.

If you sit back and actually listen to whats being suggested regarding the subject you might actually learn something.

Just a thought.

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 09:23 AM
link   

I didn't say IN, you added that.

Ok, if that's not what you meant.

Now, tell us -

1) why geomagnetic heave causes problems with distribution - in your own words
2) why "unshielded copper wire" damages ICs
3) how a CME causes IC damage with no prompt phase
4) what's a "dampener field" and how do you know Obama has one, with details other than BIN or the like

Inquiring minds want to know!

eta: as a EE that does a lot of RF and military work, I know the answers to this stuff off the cuff. It ought not take more than a few minutes to type up the answer. More and I'd have to think you're googling!

edit on 19-5-2015 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Oh look at that, I was nice enough to answer your question and I get what I got in return.

Nice

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 09:49 AM
link   

You did not answer my question. You suggested US presidential limousines employ the use of some kind of dampening field, then attempted to offer up evidence of such by way of implying power outages in the surrounding buildings said limousines pass by. Where's the evidence for this actually taking place?

As to my suggestion, your are obviously new to these forums, i was attempting to be helpful.
edit on 19-5-2015 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: intrptr

some background on it

I don't think the OP reads…..or at least he is not happy with book smart people…..

I tend to agree. Though, after some time patiently demonstrating the truth with links and whatnot, I also suspect there is intentional ignorance sown in to confuse and confound the truth seeker. After all, out there somewhere, there are people that are tasked to clog the internet with rubbish to that end. But you are probably right…

“There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.”

― Isaac Asimov

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Too bad no one will tell those guys there are no winners.
\

So what do the masses think happens to the winners?

I'm reminded of the movie "Running Man" for some reason...

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Real EMP or extreme solar flare would fry your devices so that even if you had power they wouldn't work.

Any solar flare extreme enough to fry my devices has never occurred. If it did, my devices would be the least of my worries.

March 1986...Solar CME, a big one at X15, created a severe geomagnetic storm a few days later.

It fried MANY telecommunications systems, left comms blackouts all over the UK..i know, because i was one of the engineers tasked with replacing all the dead switches.

It also affected Quebec's hydro-power plant's transmission system, and caused it to collapse.

I don't need to mention the Carrington event i assume.

So yes, there are solar flares extreme enough to fry even your electronics phage.

edit on 19-5-2015 by MysterX because: typo

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Is aboveway gone?Can I take his place,huh?I was a sanitation engineer once and I aint got no smart alecky book learnin`

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join