It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I want to be vaccinated, why can't you meet me half way.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 04:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aboveway
There are countless testimonies of parents seeing children and babies get fever after being vaccinated.

I never denied this. Actually a vaccine that doesn't get any reaction might not be working at all since it is supposed to stimulate the immune system (fever being a normal immune response to fight an infection).

I'm just saying that the causal relationship you make between vaccine and autism seems to be a shortcut.

Vaccines could be a factor, but nothing points to it being a cause. If you truly want to fight autism the most important is to understand the cause. The factor is almost anecdotal.

And so far most studies point to the cause of autism being a bacterial infection by clostridia, this bacteria producing neurotoxins causing autism symptoms. All autist children show signs of clostridia infection, and children treated against clostridia show signs of remission. The vaccine/autism theory neither show such high correlations, neither does it provides a way to fight autism.

Saying vaccines are autism lotteries is not intellectually honest, and spreading false representations of the real cause of autism. You can say vaccines cause fever. You cannot say it causes autism.

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 04:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aboveway
So your story line on antibiotics is lacking something.

Lacking something called a vaccine.

That's the problem of your theory, not mine.

There are children that weren't vaccinated but treated with antibiotics and they developed autism.

Sorry it doesn't match your own theory. It requires intellectual strength to be able to re-evaluate your beliefs, I hope you have it.

(post by mlemo removed for political trolling and baiting)

<< 2  3  4   >>

join