It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dream with my dead dog and then I saw a ghost of myself

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 08:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: johndeere2020

originally posted by: markosity1973
a reply to: johndeere2020

If we do get hit, I'll go home indeed, play with my faithful Tootsie. It's hard for me to go home in the flesh, I'm not welcome in my own home due to my eccentric nature.

I just got done replying in your other thread. I see now that you are a Christian.. that's interesting. How is that working out? I seem to remember reading in another thread that you were an ex-Christian?

Anyway, this quote of yours piqued my interest. I figure home here is a heaven, but you cannot visit in the flesh because of your eccentric nature? Hmm.. don't know what to make of the comment. Or is the second sentence referring to your actual physical home.. i.e. your family or something?

posted on May, 25 2015 @ 02:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheLaughingGod
I just got done replying in your other thread. I see now that you are a Christian.. that's interesting. How is that working out? I seem to remember reading in another thread that you were an ex-Christian?

Anyway, this quote of yours piqued my interest. I figure home here is a heaven, but you cannot visit in the flesh because of your eccentric nature? Hmm.. don't know what to make of the comment. Or is the second sentence referring to your actual physical home.. i.e. your family or something?

I'm an ex-Orthodox/Mainstream/Doctrinal Christian to be accurate.

I still identify myself with Christ. But have abandoned most dogmas of Christianity that many Christians accuse me of non-Christian.

I don't go to church anymore either. I did before for 20 years, but I can't tolerate the inconsistencies and hypocrisy of religion anymore.

I was talking about my literal home in this Earth. If I die, I'll spend some time in there because of my attachment. I was especially attached to one spot in the house. When we got our Tootsie, she got attached in the same place too since a puppy. When she was about to die, she just laid there.

The spot's got the best view of the stars at night with the backdrop of the house plants that's why I loved it.

Me and my dog, we love staring at the starry sky.

My dog even stared at the sky during the day, maybe she can see the stars. Mr. Vincent Van Gogh had a great quote about the stars in the day I forgot. The great artist had very high regards for dogs. It's funny coincidence.
edit on 25-5-2015 by johndeere2020 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2015 @ 08:02 PM
link   

I saw that attack on the news and thought of you actually. It was kind of ironic we'd been talking such things and there it happened in Saudi Arabia.

Whatever the outcome, none of us were born on this earth to live forever. It's not the birth or death birth bit that really counts anyway, it's what we make of ourselves in between that really matters

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 02:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: markosity1973

I saw that attack on the news and thought of you actually. It was kind of ironic we'd been talking such things and there it happened in Saudi Arabia.

Whatever the outcome, none of us were born on this earth to live forever. It's not the birth or death birth bit that really counts anyway, it's what we make of ourselves in between that really matters

Strange indeed!

I have an older thread here in Paranormal describing my "curse" and maybe 20 more big headline events happening almost the same time and same place/country where I'm at with the significant events in my life. The calculated odds resulted to a huge improbability.

I think I might have done big things (probably good, probably bad) in my previous lives.

You are right. But haven't done much "in between" sadly. I am an inventor but my life's situations doesn't allow me to do anything. It's really frustrating, not to mention, the ridicules and such.

All I need is my own flat to rent, an okay job, a place where its easy to get parts for my invention and speaks good english and that's it. Even that, fate denies me. I hope my next life will be better and in some twist of fate, I will recall my inventions and continue my unfinished work until it is finished no matter how many incarnations it takes me.
edit on 26-5-2015 by johndeere2020 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join