It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Perception vs Reality

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 05:43 AM
link   
Who are you? What am I? Where are we?
It doesn't matter. Your perception is your reality.
Think outside the metaphorical box, take risks and experience everything life has to offer and regret nothing.
Try something new and make your own luck.

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 06:38 AM
link   
a reply to: IXIXI

And don't listen to the Media!!

(You know what the above line is about)

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 07:02 AM
link   

People get lost all the time. What is sad to me is that they also lose sense of right and wrong. Question is, what is right and what is wrong.

Is it right to kill, lie, steal, disrespect.

Those are things that matter.

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 07:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Aboveway

I dont think there is ever a sense of right and wrong.
But I believe we lose our sense of being or even our sense of logic when its dark. So I guess its better to turn the lights on always. Hehe :p

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 07:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aboveway

People get lost all the time. What is sad to me is that they also lose sense of right and wrong. Question is, what is right and what is wrong.

Is it right to kill, lie, steal, disrespect.

Those are things that matter.

originally posted by: Summer7
a reply to: Aboveway

I dont think there is ever a sense of right and wrong.
But I believe we lose our sense of being or even our sense of logic when its dark. So I guess its better to turn the lights on always. Hehe :p

There is no black or white, just a lot of grey

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Well, according to the Beatles: I am he as you are he as you are me and we are all together.
I am the Walrus, I am the Eggman, coo coo catchoo. In other words, you are the walrus, too.

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 07:29 AM
link   

If only it were true and our reality was dependant on our actions alone...

Unfortunately, this isn't the case, everybody we interact with interferes with our reality.

In some cases, people can make your life a hell on earth, regardless of the decisions you make.

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 07:48 AM
link   

edit on 18-5-2015 by MimiSia because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 11:53 AM
link   
So did you become a firefighter?

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Me and my neighbor just had this conversation.. My neighbor and her brother grew up in the same home, had same parents but have totally different memories. Her brother feels his mother was not a good mother and his father who died when they were teenager was the greatest person ever. My neighbor has the exact opposite memory. She remember her father being a drunk with a bad temper who was never home and her mother doing everything for the children she can.. You wonder how such totally different memories can happen in the same household. Does one person block out certain memories? Very odd.. you expect some differences in memory but not such a large difference

new topics

top topics

join