It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this what actually happened to those Asian fights that disappeared?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 05:07 AM
link   
A quick post as I'm off to work.

This is an intriguing possibility as to the downing of flights that seems to have increased recently.

If this can be done by U.S. agencies, it could be done by anyone of similar expertise. From anywhere in the world.

I believe I will be avoiding flying for the time being....

www.foxnews.com...

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 05:30 AM
link   
a reply to: nwtrucker

"Yeah ... thanks a lot, brother!!" says the guy boarding an international flight in a few weeks.

Actually, I've been reading a bit about these issues lately and have been scratching my head. Makes one wonder why aircraft navigation/instrumentation wasn't hardwired from the get-go. When the military wants secure comms ... that's the way they do it.

-Cheers

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 06:52 AM
link   

interesting. Either that or maybe something like the Bermuda Triangle.

I also think that there's some more-than-usual oddness in a fair few of recent happenings.
It's unsettling.

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 07:10 AM
link   

This is what I personally believe happened with missing flight.

I think someone in US government wanted to demonstrate to Chinese how they can bring them down without a war.

This was a power play.

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Well,well,well. and back not three months ago when i posed the actual theory that not only could jets be hacked in flight but the actual pre flight program can be hacked with a program similar to a trojan and delivered to the flight computer i was submitted to some of the most ignorant replies.
Well looks like the leap from "Sci-fi channel" to reality happened rather quick!
Please feel free to leave an apoligie below.

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 10:18 AM
link   
It's an interesting idea.
Assuming though, that like the current news case, it was hacked from an onboard hacker...then the likelihood of it landing elsewhere is pretty high (unless the hacker was suicidal).

I've said all along I think the plane (the one not found yet) was diverted, and they (whover "they" are) got something or someone off that was needed by them, and killed the rest, likely ditching the plane well outside the search area.

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Title says fights. Was hoping to see Asian version of youtube's infamous pikey fights.

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: judoka
Sorry about that keyboard dyslexia combined with a very early and rushed post...+ old age.

Then there 's the French plane as well. Perhaps not a storm?

If this is true, and that's not a given, then why land the plane to take one person out? Just crash the whole damn plane and save the trouble of landing and executing the rest...call it collateral damage..

The there's the 'suicide' flight in Europe. Perhaps not a suicide? Perhaps that's just a legend to cover an external hack.
Imagine the economic damage if it got out that the plane was hacked into crashing...

A jihadist with sufficient oil money to buy the technology?

Sorry to unnerve. This is all probably all bullcrap......I am NOT flying this year...

edit on 18-5-2015 by nwtrucker because: (no reason given)

top topics

join