It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Encounter with "Black Eyed Person" / strange anti-Catholic disappearing woman

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 09:38 PM
link   
I am back from vacation, I hope you all have been well.

Anyhow, I chalked this up to an encounter with another one of the many strange people that we meet in life. Not anything I would ever feel compelled to tell strangers online, nothing interesting at all. Until the woman disappeared. That completely changed the entire incident for me.

After much thought and retrospection, neither my relative nor I can be sure that anyone else interacted with the strange woman or acknowledged her presence.

I have seen many replies speculating on who or what the woman was, as well as if she actually disappeared. Though I do not possess any sort of paranormal sensitivity (for lack of a better term), nothing struck me as odd about the woman’s actual being and form when she was right in front of me. As I said before, she looked like a fairly typical elderly woman. She had bangle-style bracelets that clicked together when she moved her hands, so I know those were real and solid. At least one of her feet was evidently solid as well; the foot contact was weird and I am still not sure what to make of it.

We shall see what happens this weekend. Also, my relative did invite me to a church event before the next service on Sunday, so that increases the chances of me seeing the woman again.

The church is a nondenominational Christian church. It seems very conservative. The preachers often mention donating money, using the word “tithe.” I get the feeling that they are trying to make people feel guilty if they do not donate. In the Catholic churches I grew up in, nobody ever asked for money or made mention of it, they simply passed a “collection” basket at one point during the mass. The word “tithe” was never used.

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: tigertatzen
'a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

Wow, I bet we'd have a LOT to chat about if we ever were to hang out!

Oh, no doubt! I grew up hearing all sorts of fun little stories, too, about various ghosts the families encountered - both sides!

originally posted by: tigertatzen
'a reply to: LadyGreenEyes
I think the place was nondenominational, and the OP was raised Catholic.

Ok, that makes a bit more sense but still...the non-denominationals aren't usually "pushy friendly" like that are they? If I stepped foot inside a church I'd probably burst into flames at this point, so I'm not going to test it, but the way he describes it sounds almost cult-like...and very creepy. Sort of sets the stage for even more creepiness. Although I have always thought churches are scary no matter what the denomination.

Well, it seems to vary. I haven't been in a lot, but one local place, they were too friendly for my taste. It was like everyone there felt they needed to say hello. A little creepy, really, and that fro a southern girl! Flames? HAHAHA! Doubt that!! And, yes, his description seems creepy, in more ways than one. Lots of stuff off about the encounter, for certain, and maybe the place.

I never fond one I'd call "scary", though that one place here was a bit too friendly. The only place that was seriously weird wasn't a church, and it wasn't a place we went for any sort of service, either. I'll PM about that one, so as not to ruffle feathers.

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 12:26 AM
link   
This comment is just for the BEP conspiracy in general :
1. If they are real, I am suprised there hasn't been a single modern photo of them. Even just a quick snap.
Do they have a pattern of who they target? I doubt they go house to house looking for individuals that are alone..

2. The lore of the BEP conspiracy is that they can't come in unless invited. Sounds like vampire lore. Also, the BEP kids feel a lot like the slender man vibe. A mysterious evil shadow being(s) that try and lure/follow their victims for unknown reasons.

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 10:04 PM
link   
blueman12 - In reference to above, I do not think I invited this woman in any way, should she be a "black eyed person" or some kind of nonhuman entity. I never pondered anything in my mind or asked silently (or out loud) to see or experience anything out of the ordinary.

So today was the big day, church time! But the woman was not there! Talk about disappointment!!!!

And yes, I had a smartphone with me, with all of the sounds turned off, so that I could take photos if she was there
It normally makes an old fashioned "shutter" sound when it takes a photo. I practiced my stealth photography earlier.

However I did ask some people there who know me. I said-- and this is honest-- that I had an interesting conversation with the woman two weeks ago, and she mentioned some books I should read, but I forgot the titles and wanted to discuss them with her some more. As soon as I described her, one woman knew who I meant, but did not know the name. She said the lady usually goes to another church nearby (of which I do have the name and will have to see when their services are) and often walks. But when some medical condition acts up, she doesn't walk. Hmm, I thought, that would now open the door ever so slightly for the woman to have got into a waiting vehicle the day I saw her. Let me tell you, just knowing that possibility brings my stress level down quite a bit about the weirdness of the disappearance!!!

Lots more to say but I have a sick family member to help out right now, will be back.

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 01:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: LadyGreenEyes

Ok, that makes a bit more sense but still...the non-denominationals aren't usually "pushy friendly" like that are they?

Are you kidding?
The "non-denominational" are right up there with the pushiest of all. That's frequently a code word for some form of Pentecostalism and they are almost always evangelical--meaning they are going to try their best to convert you. I've visited a lot of churches in my day and the only ones I can think of that I got out of without having to deal with a lot of "pushy friendly" were a synagogue, a mosque and a Catholic church.

originally posted by: therainmaker
The church is a nondenominational Christian church. It seems very conservative. The preachers often mention donating money, using the word “tithe.” I get the feeling that they are trying to make people feel guilty if they do not donate.

Totally par for the course. The majority of "non-denominational" Protestant churches are all about constantly increasing membership and revenue.
edit on 1-6-2015 by DelMarvel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 06:33 PM
link   

The Jinn & Shadow Beings - Simon Parkes

This is a very good video. Now just before the 36 minute he starts to talk about one particular instance where the PTB insert a jinn into the female, they call her a tink, and she has a tinkerbell inside. It is the illuminati or dark elite factions who forsee families with starseeds or higher level children who will be born and mess with those families, often making the mother possessed and turning certain of the children, starseeds into butterfly type mkultra victims to have sex with the elite and sometimes with their handlers, other species. And, its disgusting abuse and attempts to hijack missions that they forsaw. And to take their dna as well.

Now the Tink, who is possessed by the jinn/demon/tinkerbell, will have their eyes turn black at times.

I have paraphrased, but am watching his videos currently because he has a high level of information.

Remembered this thread. Currently I'm at 36:08, might need to go back to 34 minutes or something, don't know, but its very interesting. Now I'm going to continute watching it.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join