It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Encounter with "Black Eyed Person" / strange anti-Catholic disappearing woman

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: awareness10
a reply to: therainmaker

Did you work for the cia, something about your post make the 'seer' part of me curious.

In absolute 100% honesty no, I have never worked for them. I have only met one person whom I know did, and he was one of their uniformed security/police people at their HQ building, not a spook. There were some events in a military unit that I was in that I believe involved that agency (read this post I made) among others in the intelligence community, but nobody has ever come to me and definitively stated that I was doing something that involved them. I work for one of the border security-related federal law enforcement agencies now, mainly dealing with immigration and criminal law.
edit on 18-5-2015 by therainmaker because: Edit for a missing space.

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 08:43 PM
link   

ok then.. Thankyou for your honest input. It sounds like you have your work cut out for you though, it must be a really challenging position, do you enjoy it or have you been there a while? I should have been a lawyer, i think i would have enjoyed it lol.
btw thanks for the link, interesting read i might add ;-)
edit on 5/18/2015 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 11:21 PM
link   

She said she would see you again, and then know our real name...don't make the same mistake twice. While talking to her, have someone to go out side and post on every entry/exit.

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 11:24 PM
link   
As others have said, try to get a pic.

NEVER eat or drink anything she may give you.

NEVER give your full complete name, but try to get hers. Names have power.

These rules work for all strange situations. They are old rules, developed for "faery" interactions. If you compare stories about beks and aliens and faeries they are similar, so I figure the rules should be similar.

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 11:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: JUhrman

originally posted by: tigertatzen

as if their pupils have dilated so much that it obscures the entire iris--no definition between pupil and iris, just solid black, even standing in sunlight.

Mydriasis and Aniridia.

It was actually posted many times in the thread. Mydriasis is also a side effect of many drugs which would totally explain the "unusual" behaviors.

Not saying supernatural things don't exist, just saying ignoring the natural is not any wiser than denying the supernatural.

Using logic is good, but, intuition is very good also. I wasn't in this situation so can't rely on my intuition. He is writing that he has police type training, investigations. Imagine he has good logic, looks around the room like someone at my door once. They claimed to be British mormon missionaries, but secret service came to mind. Didn't let them in. The one had that scan kind of watchful eyes, both very tall.

The foot thing was a tad odd.
edit on 18-5-2015 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Wow, that's seriously bizarre! The entire business is just weird from the start. For her eyes, were they totally black, as in the sclera, too, or just the iris and pupil? The typical BEK reports, it's all black. That aside, this was not just a normal encounter with a kooky person. Stepping on your foot, the topics, the questions, the impression that your relative knew her, and the weird way she talked; it all adds up to something OFF. Disappearing the way she did, well, that just reinforces the whole bizarre angle to the event. In your place, there are a few things I would do. One, try and see if anyone else at the church has any idea who she is. Carefully, though, and I'd avoid anyone hearing it's you asking. Two, get as accurate a description of her written down as possible - face shape, ear angle, jawline, eye slant, nose (tilt, size, bridge, etc) - anything and everything you can list to recall her. There are lots of little things I find myself looking at on faces, in the years since I started making sims (yes, for the game). Anything you can recall could come in handy at some point.

Do you recall her name? Voice type? You have a lot of detail, and Id list as much more as possible, to have a record.

As for what to do, well, that's hard to say. If your relative is willing, maybe they can contact other members, and see who, if anyone, knows her. Maybe some do. If she came in as a visitor, though, and is unknown, that would be even weirder. If a lot of people there new her, I would be wondering if they weren't a cult of some kind. Your relative not knowing her makes that far less likely, if the relative has attended for any length of time. I really don't know what to make of this. Avoiding her might be a good plan, but that seems so defeating, and I don't like being pushed, so I might be inclined to go back, just to show I wasn't afraid of her. I guess it depends on how you felt at the time, and now. Trust your instincts, is best advice.

I am not sure I could have refrained from saying something about her stepping on my foot, had I been in your place.

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 12:54 AM
link   
I would like to here more of the story. Particularly concerning the fact that your name "the rain maker" is the name of a demon

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 12:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: therainmaker

originally posted by: sharkman

That's not a church my friend, that's a recruiting station. I would practice my beliefs, faith and prayers in private. You might want to quietly council your relative about finding another church. Just saying.

Thank you all for the replies.

The above is what I have thought since the first time I set foot in that building. Many of the people seem "too nice" and they do ask for "tithes" much more enthusiastically than any Catholic church I've been to.

*snip*

Ah, now that is interesting. There is nice, which I have seen in many smaller churches, then there is too nice! Nice is saying, "Hello, glad to have you". and maybe some introductions. Too nice is asking way too many questions, pushing to do too many things, especially pushing visitors, and so forth. Maybe you and the relative should find another place to attend. Maybe. How do they act "too nice", and other than the tithing, how else do they seem off to you? Some places push that WAY too much, and it's questionable whether it's even Biblical for all, and not just the priesthood of those days.

Now I am more curious as to who else there knows her.

Regarding the disappearance, is there a door near the one she used that she could have ducked into? I thought of that earlier but forgot to ask.

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 01:04 AM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

I for one would be very interested in reading about some of your encounters, if you'd care to share. Maybe a thread on those? I do think some people can see things others cannot. I can sense, for example, evil spirits, now and then (not often, thankfully!!), but my oldest can see them. She can point to where I sense something, and has many times, when I indicated no direction. Not a nice sight, from her reactions. More like what you describe, in the feel.

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 01:06 AM
link   
I looked into the foot thing last night (intrigued i was) .. there's a few possibility's

There's a Russian superstition that if someone steps on your toes you have to return it (lightly)
There's a Voodoo Ritual but that involves a more elaborate setup wherein you cross a path and curse/uncurse yourself, a line needs to be drawn with dirt/sand and other ritual stuff. that seems unlikely here.. it was rather vague and seems not often practiced anymore.

And then there's the obvious.. she was marking you, or feeling you out (same thing really).
that last one is bad business.. but your instincts have already told you that other wise you wouldn't have come here to ask you would have just chalked it up to daily random strangeness.. not put your ATS rep on the line.

Many things said in this thread will give you an edge on the matter.. a Name is gold, it's an ace up your sleeve.. but "she" wont give it, you'll have to dig.. (and we'll help if we can) we need to form an MO then start looking for similar encounters /problems in the past.

The test I presented previously should be done in such a way as she can't see the person trying to capture the image, this has a few advantages.. Most obvious is not breaking whatever (apparent) fragile state her mind is in and causing a paranoid breakdown (i did read your post UH.. i just don't want to converse with you.. sorry) no harm.. no foul..

But.. if she reacts, and she can't (shouldn't) physically see your camera guy.. then that's a positive on the ESP scale as that's part of the test.. like the old cards with stars and waves.. she shouldn't even be aware.. but having your image captured is a big taboo in the "other" place, she wont go crazy, but her demeanor will shift and you'll feel it. The pic or camera will probably fail at that point, and she'll make another speedy exit.

I don't envy you OP, but you are in an excellent position for a little.. "experiment"
and if those Nay Sayers are right... then there's absolutely no chance of danger in trying..
and if they are wrong.. then you'll at least have extra some tools in your kit.

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 01:17 AM
link   
This current post on ATS is talking about black eyed evil creatures landing a craft in a school in Zimbabwe in 1984 and freaking the kids out, I am noticing some similarities between BEP and this. I hadn't heard of BEPs before, even after being on ATS for so many years.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 01:24 AM
link   
This made my stomach feel ill to read.

The thing is though, these types of beings try to scare you and thats all they have going for them

don't worry about it...fear is how she controls you. remember that.

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 03:02 AM
link   
When the eye is evil, it is full of darkness and the body also...

"The light of the body is the eye: therefore when thine eye is single, thy whole body also is full of light; but when thine eye is evil, thy body also is full of darkness." - Luke 11:34

Be careful about churches which don't follow the Loving and Merciful teachings of Jesus Christ:

"love ye your enemies, and do good, and lend, hoping for nothing again; and your reward shall be great, and ye shall be the children of the Highest: for he is kind unto the unthankful and to the evil." - Luke 6:35

"And why call ye me, Lord, Lord, and do not the things which I say?" - Luke 6:46

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 04:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: BeefNoMeat

originally posted by: JUhrman

originally posted by: tigertatzen

as if their pupils have dilated so much that it obscures the entire iris--no definition between pupil and iris, just solid black, even standing in sunlight.

Not saying supernatural things don't exist, just saying ignoring the natural is not any wiser than denying the supernatural.

Best comment I've read in sometime.

I enjoyed reading about your psychotic episode(s). Sincerely, thanks for sharing.

You are welcome. I learned more about the human nature and psyche during 1 month of psychotic episode than during years of reading.

It's sad that people (especially on ATS where we are supposed to deny ignorance) spend so much energy trying to defend and push their own belief systems when it's obvious that the experienced reality is always relative so what is true to me might not be true to you.

When I joined here years ago I expected a place where people would enjoy understanding the experiences of others to put their own in perspective. Instead most threads are simply people trying to convince only them understand how things work and how everyone else is wrong.

Most egos here are simply too huge for an enriching and constructive discussion.

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 06:07 AM
link   
OP, I really hate it when there are only 4 pages of replies to read and you do not respond to something that may help give you an answer.
Maybe I have to post a picture to notice me?
I said that there is a very well known disorder called ANIRIDIA, which renders the whole pupil and iris area black. Just as you described. Wouldn't it be of interest to at least check it out?
I'd like to know if the woman had this?

Also having this doesn't mean you are blind, you could just have blurred vision.

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 06:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Hecate666

On a similar note, this is mydriasis which is also not uncommon and not an illness

It's what David Bowie has and makes people mistakenly believe he has eyes of different colors.
edit on 19-5-2015 by JUhrman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 07:40 AM
link   

You seem to be worried about what kind of relative you were with. You avoided even calling your relative male or female. Why?

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 07:44 AM
link   
I think you should be open about it. I don't believe she is there to harm or threaten you. I believe she may have a message for you. She wasn't confrontational. Even with giving her a flase name. She clearly isn't there to harm you. She sending off warning signs. Blood moons, pope, one government. She did it all while trying to hold your attention. Maybe you have an ability to communicate telepathically. Or have an ability that can be used as a tool and she's trying to open it up to you. Especially if she's trying to get you to attend a meeting. I'd ask her to step aside next time. Ask what she needs from you. What she's trying to tell you. Don't be so afraid. Maybe help instead. Keep us informed.

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 07:49 AM
link   
She also may have approached you at church. Where you would feel most comfortable in the house of god. Protected. Like she is not a threat. I would look at it from all angles and see what it is she's pouting out to you before you dismiss it all.

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Like others have said, if you DO see her again, find out who she is and who she goes to Church with. Surely it'll ease some of that creepy vibe she left you with. If you never see her again, well... keep going to Church!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join