It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Any members who are Coast to Coast Am fans might want to listen tonight...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 11:05 AM
link   
I just listened to last nights rerun, Woo Woo Go ATS!!!! Good Job!
(From the Cheer leading section)

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Springer

Dang it! I missed it. I had to help a buddy with his floor. I hope the show went well for you.
edit on 18-5-2015 by Skid Mark because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 02:08 PM
link   
dang... I left my radio receiver out in the yard where I am planting...

I have listened to the art bell & C2C show since 1991... except for perhaps 35 shows I missed for one reason or another

I liked the 'ATS' thread about concluding a hoax in JUST 1.5 minutes ..about the alien body...
but to my sensibilities the ongoing degeneration to complete chaos & hell on earth by the Death Focused Caliphate along with the Saudi adventurism in having possession of 'Islamic Nukes' from Pakistan are much greater concern than some failed photo-shop hoax

the only Aliens are actually spirit beings we call UFOs ... flying in mid-heaven...
these are either Heaven's 'Drones' or Satan's spy/intel units which abruptly return to their alternate & non-physical universe (in Science Heaven & Hell are located in Dark Matter Dimensions~Universes)
edit on th31143197624518102015 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

So tired of that, no. And again, NO! That is a part of reality, in a sense we're in a metaphysics reality, but the cosmos has life, and the other channels also what is corporal to them. Its not all Jinns or Angels and Demons.

edit on 18-5-2015 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 02:46 AM
link   
Thanks for the tip, I guess I wasn't clear that I can't listen to the show from July 7, 2013. It wasn't really in topic, just an aside because C2C was on my mind the same day this thread was started. I didn't know what ToCs were regarding mentioning the show. Was a weird coincidence that the thread was posted the day Inwas searching ATS for C2C related threads.
Anyways, good to hear ATS' own on the radio.
a reply to: Bigburgh

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Springer, I am impressed you are buddies with Robbie Williams! Good interview and I liked that George felt it was a good thing for the UFO field that it was policed by it's own. My only disappointment was that Isaac Koi didn't get his name (well, moniker) mentioned. I am a little surprised that George isn't more critical of Maussan, especially considering his background of hoaxes. My theory on the body appearing different than a normal human is that the poor thing was mummified meaning he still has some skin on him and the remaining ribs and what not are not visible.

Thanks again for a great interview!

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Cool. I didn't see this until now though.

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 07:40 PM
link   

I listened to it last night, You did a good job bro. I like when Knapp hosts, I listen to Coast to Coast every night in bed, while browsing ATS of course. But I am always a day late cause I listen without commercials on another website. ~$heopleNation

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 07:51 PM
link   
I can't find it online anyone have a link?

scratch that here it is, but youtube has taken this site down then up at least twice today, so listen while you can:

edit on 19-5-2015 by LDragonFire because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 09:15 PM
link   
I remember when alex jones was the "savior" of all conspiracy related topics. Now he is being outed for possibly being on the other side and being used to cause people to rebel and invest in these ideas.

How long till coast to coast is labelled the same?

One will always replace the other and eventually who can we believe?

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: LDragonFire

Yeah it changes frequently my friend, but probably better not to link that here because of the conflict of interest. It's easy for anyone to look it up, and I am sure these guys don't want to step on their friends toes. Which is exactly why I did not do it. ~$heopleNation

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 11:45 PM
link   
a reply to: SheopleNation

If it's up on YT for free then get it! There are no conflicts of interest here.

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Springer , You handled yourself well on coast and have in the past also. Was great of course and I will second the monthly hour interview there if they would go for it. Or even bi-monthly if you have the time. With the wealth of ATS topics we could even compete with coast some day so don't sign anything. LOLS

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 11:34 AM
link   

~$heopleNation

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Springer
a reply to: SheopleNation

If it's up on YT for free then get it! There are no conflicts of interest here.

Your a natural at this, and it would be awesome if they made you a regular guest. Anything they are talking about we would be talking about.

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: LDragonFire

Very kind of you to say.

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Were you on last time or was that another owner?

I listened to that one, bummed I missed this one.
Glad to hear it went off good, I'll be checking out the YT link!

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

That was me...

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 04:23 PM
link   

I just checked youtube and they haven't posted it yet. The latest one is Jade Helm, which aired on the 14th, according to their website. I'll keep checking. I really want to hear this.

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: caterpillage

I pretty much stopped listening after they fired John B.
as well

Rebel 5

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join