It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Richard Dolan and the Roswell Slides

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 03:34 PM
link   
I posted this picture elsewhere, but I'll repeat it for the Richard Dolan discussion. I can understand going to some conferences that promote flaky topics, but Richard Dolan, is a serial offender.

Is it that he just can't say no, or is just a matter of wanting to push his brand at every opportunity?

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: CardDown

"Is it that he just can't say no, or is just a matter of wanting to push his brand at every opportunity?"

That last thing.

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: -Blackout-

I've already said my piece about this in another thread. I simply think he was being far too naive with the whole situation but is otherwise (mostly) innocent. He still lost my respect though.

What I said:

originally posted by: Kojiro
a reply to: Springer

Personally I think he could have been a bit more scrutinizing and critical. While reticent, he was also a bit too accepting of the possibility of it being an alien (while he denies this, there's enough quotes from him on the Web that prove otherwise). He's supposed to be an intelligent researcher, and yet he let an "impressive" story (which was likely invented whole-cloth) color his judgment from recognizing an obvious museum environment in the picture. It's not good for a researcher to be so gullible, especially in this field.

edit on 5/18/2015 by Kojiro because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 03:58 PM
link   
I am certain very few know ALL the facts.

The rest - well, some are (as expected, unfortunately) being too hasty about their criticism of Dolan.

These things are not linear. Step back and wait, time will tell who did what.

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: DupontDeux

originally posted by: abe froman
a reply to: -Blackout-

One simple question.

Was Richard Dolan paid for his role in this?

Yes.

"But not much", he said on C2C.

Thirty pieces of silver?

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 11:46 PM
link   
I am personally appalled by Dolan's participation and I tried to stop him from going told him on Facebook on a thread not even on his page days before the event that it was a scam and he needed to stay clear of it. I had supported him and KGRA even given my time freely to do cover art for Chase Kloetzke. His reaction was to block me and unfriend me. I told him that it was a money grab and was speaking in his best interests. He blocked me because I asked where the money was going that it was obviously not anything but a mummy, and he dashed me against the rocks. Chase Kloetzke blocked me as well. I said this looks more like a Money Movement than any Disclosure Movement and WHAM all my hours of effort to support both of them for years was thrown under the bus.

I've never done anything but support KGRA, I've been verbally abused by Race Hobbs for no reason and now blocked by Dolan for trying to keep him from doing this to himself. At that point I knew that it wasn't about a cohesive search for the truth but about chasing the Money. Funny that even though they Blocked me from Facebook and unfriended me they both continue to display my work. What's that about????

I am deeply disappointed in the people that wanted my work or free until I asked about the motivation which is clearly not about disclosure but making as much money as possible supporting any Hoax that can be imagined. If you are going to ditch me at least have the decency to ditch the images and creativity you got out of me with no payment.

I've created some new images for Richard Dolan and they are being shared all over he Internet. And let's not believe he was paid not much. He went and ditched me when I asked about the money. Let's remember he also said to the entire world that it couldn't have been a Mummy in those slides. His Credibility is pretty much depleted now, with me at least it is.

edit on 18-5-2015 by batmmannn because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-5-2015 by batmmannn because: (trying to figure out how to upload images. Won't let me.
edit on 19-5-2015 by batmmannn because: (no reason given)
extra DIV

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 12:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Kojiro

I simply think he was being far too naive with the whole situation but is otherwise (mostly) innocent.

Sort of like, "He's really a good boy, but that crowd he hangs out with..."

No harm, no foul. Right?

edit on 5/19/2015 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Oh Really? Would you say the same if it was revealed he shared a large percentage of the profits? Everyone there or that bought this Event got ripped off and no one is offering any refunds. a reply to: Phage

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 12:26 AM
link   
a reply to: batmmannn
I know that sarcasm doesn't always come across well over the internet but I thought mine was pretty obvious this time.

I have to ask though, apparently you lost money you were expecting from a hoaxer. Why would you expect money from a hoaxer unless you too, are a hoaxer?

edit on 5/19/2015 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 12:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage I was not aware that Dolan was a Hoaxer before this scam but I am now and no I did not pay for the event but over 6,000 people did and there needs to be something done about this.

edit on 19-5-2015 by batmmannn because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Why does such a large site have such a stupid way to upload images. I am a Web Designer and baffled by this. I can't even find where to go to upload images, read the tutorials and none of it makes much sense.

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Sorry, I must have misunderstood when you said this:

And let's not believe he was paid not much. He went and ditched me when I asked about the money.

While we're at it, this sort of set off a bell. What sort of images did you create for him?

I've created some new images for Richard Dolan and they are being shared all over he Internet.

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 12:35 AM
link   
You can post a link if nothing else.

link   

link   

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 12:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Not really. I wasn't defending him. I do not find gullibility to be an admirable trait. Thus why any respect I had for him went out the window.

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 12:37 AM
link   

I would appreciate all of you sharing these all over the Internet.

Probably not.

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Pretty sad to see his making excuses all over the Internet trying to do damage control. What pisses me off is this isn't the first time I used my skills for someone I thought was my friend only to find out abruptly all they cared about was money and not being a decent person.

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Would you like some cheese with that whine?

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Yes Please and crackers.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join