It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What happens if the Earth cools 2 degrees?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Then, we're all screwed aren't we. This entire pretend holomessedupridiculousplanet will be screwed... Not that i care really, but i do hope it ends in ice. However, if we are about to enter a mini ice age? hmm What if it's true?

dailycaller.com... -little-ice-age-is-on-the-way/

30 top scientists predict mini ice age coming.
Mini Ice Age 2015-2035 | 30 Top Scientists Predict Global Cooling 2015-2050
Published on Dec 13, 2014

www.youtube.com... -

The Earth is about to begin a steep drop in global temperatures off its present global temperature plateau. This plateau has been caused by the absence of growth in global temperatures for 18 years, the start of global cooling in the atmosphere and the oceans, and the end of a short period of moderate solar heating from an unusually active secondary peak in solar cycle #24.
edit on 5/18/2015 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: awareness10
T

30 top scientists predict mini ice age coming.
Mini Ice Age 2015-2035 | 30 Top Scientists Predict Global Cooling 2015-2050
Published on Dec 13, 2014

www.youtube.com... -

These scientists who are predicting a mini ice age are going by established and proven science. It has been known for some time that when you get repeated quiet solar activity maximums you end up with a mini ice age on Earth, also the mechanism that causes it has been elucidated. My money would be on them.

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 09:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Cinrad

Yes, it's most interesting to say the least. It's also amazing how many people don't realize it's occuring. Nice to see someone see's what i am though, most i know don't believe anything other than the propoganda they're fed.
edit on 5/18/2015 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

<< 1   >>

join