It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muhammad's New Hobby: Girlfriend Burning

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2004 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Not satisfied with shooting white film-makers who dare to question their cultural peculiarities, Amsterdam muslims are now burning their own women to keep them in line.

Adul t sentence urged for 'girlfried-burning youth'

posted on Dec, 22 2004 @ 07:50 PM
link   
One act hardly implicates an entire religious group. Did'nt christians burn witches at the stake or stone people to death? You use an act of extreemism to condem an entire religion. Whats up with that?

posted on Dec, 22 2004 @ 08:16 PM
link   
I see you're on a Muslim bashing spree.

It will be easy to counter each one of your threads with another thread showing Christians in a bad light and make it look like it's their religion.

Did you see that story about the Christian woman who killed a pregnant woman and then cut out her unborn child?

That act was not representative of all Christians and these threads you are posting are not representative of all Muslims.

[edit on 22-12-2004 by AceOfBase]

posted on Dec, 22 2004 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Is this Moku's exact opposite? Talk about yen and yang. Id LOVE to get this guy and Moku in the same room to see who can spread the most spin

posted on Dec, 22 2004 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Yes, let's counter with the news report of the man who beat his minister to death, saying that the minister was "The Devil."

www.thejournalnet.com...

You can find something evil about ANY religion if you look long enough. Most folks wouldn't condemn Christians on the act of the above man (or Andrea Yates who drowned her children (another strong Christian) or the woman who killed her baby daughter by cutting off her arms a few weeks ago (another Christian) or the mother who stoned two of her three children to death (the other one lived, I think) who was also a Christian.

Note that all these Christians, like the Muslim in your story, claim they are doing this for right and true religious reasons.

Yeah, you get whackos in every religion. But a sample of a few Muslims is enough to start condemning them and their religion, then Christianity needs to be pilloried alongside it as well.

posted on Dec, 22 2004 @ 08:51 PM
link   
There is no mention that this younge man was a Muslim. Like your other spurious claims, this just that, spurious.

Go to India, this occurs and is the reason for 6,500 deaths every year...

Deep

posted on Dec, 22 2004 @ 09:00 PM
link   
"HeirToBokassa": You strike me as being a little bigot.

Why bring Muhammad into all this. At least place the blame where it belongs.

posted on Dec, 22 2004 @ 09:24 PM
link   
ZeroDeep says:

"There is no mention that this younge man was a Muslim. Like your other spurious claims, this just that, spurious."

The young man was quoted as bneing ready to "die for Allah"; that sort of suggests he isn't a Menthodist or a Mormon.

[edit on 22-12-2004 by Off_The_Street]

posted on Dec, 23 2004 @ 12:29 AM
link   
If this jerk was truly ready to die for Allah, then why is he still around ? He found it easy to take a life, if he was truly inspired by divinity, should be easier to take himself out too. This guy is a whole lot of crap is you ask me.

posted on Dec, 23 2004 @ 02:40 AM
link   

The young man was quoted as bneing ready to "die for Allah"; that sort of suggests he isn't a Menthodist or a Mormon.

Damn, how could I miss that. Thanks for pointing it out. My bad. Eiether way, Islam does not adovact the burning of ones wife.

Deep

posted on Dec, 23 2004 @ 04:59 AM
link   
Unfortunately,

Islam does promote the beating of wives. I quote their holy scriptures for you. This is not intended to be hateful, it is simply a known fact and something an Islamic will not readily admit to a "kaffir" (unbeliever) since their religion says to cover their religion and to say nothing unflattering of it.

Not only did mohammad say to beat them, he also said a husband could lock them up until they died. This is one of the sad reasons so many "honor killings" (google it) are seen in the mideast among Muslims. (as well as the west) Muslims will tell you these are lies, misinterpretations, mistakes, forgeries etc... because Islamic law says it is ok to lie to percieved enemies of Islam.

"The prophet said, "Lying is wrong, except in three things: the lie of a man to his wife to make her content with him; a lie to an enemy, for war is deception; or a lie to settle trouble between people" (Ahmad, 6.459. H).surah 4.101 know that the infidels (non muslims) are open enemies to you

IV/15: (For women) If any one of your women is guilty of lewdness ...confine them until death claims them.

(what is "lewdness" ? it is whatever a husband chooses to interpret lewdness as)

You do not find these sorts of instructions of punishment for women in any religion but Islam.

in Christianity, Jesus said to love your wives as Christ so loved the Church. You do not find these instructions to love your wife in Islam.

Christianity --> Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ also loved the church and gave Himself for it (Ephesians 5:25)

Christianity --> Husbands, love your wives, and do not be bitter toward them (Colossians 3:19 - NKJ). ... and let the wife see that she respects her husband (Ephesians 5:33 - NKJ)

Christianity -- > Likewise you husbands, dwell with them with understanding, giving honor to the wife, as to the weaker vessel, and as being heirs together of the grace of life, that your prayers may not be hindered (I Peter 3:7 - NKJ)

Anwar Shaikh , the author of Islam: An Arab National Movement says:"It shows the basic doctrine of Islam about womanhood, that is, she is basically crooked, and man has the right to keep her under his constant vigil

Mohammad said: "I have not left any calamity more
hurtful to man than woman."

Tabari I:280 all of the women of this world menstruate and are stupid.�

"If a woman's conduct is mischievous or immodest, the husband has the right to beat her up but must not break her bones." (TR. P 439)

IV/34: Men are in charge of women, because Allah hath made the one of them to excel the other.. As for those from whom ye fear rebellion, admonish them and banish them to beds apart, and beat them.

in Mohammed's last sermon: "And threat your women well, for they are with you as captives and prisoners; they have not power over anything as regards themselves."

And take in your hand a green branch and beat her with It and do not break your oath; (Quraan 38:44)

Taliban's Moral Police used this to justify beating Afghan Women in Kabul for not covering themselves properly and showing so little as a hand or an eye.. parts of the face etc. in public.

It also says if a woman is to defend herself in court against charges... 1 man is equal to the testimony of 4 women.

XXIV/6-7: As for those who accuse their wives but have no witnesses except themselves , let the testimony of one man be four testimonies.

Here we see, that a husband can easily accuse his wife (or wives) and eventually sentence her to death (remember, adultery is punishable by death) by merely declaring four times that the accusation is true. On the other hand, women have no such right in Islam.

Chapter 619: Selling a cat, selling a dog (unless it is a working dog), and earning of prostitutes(unless they are non-muslims),... are all forbidden.

This verse encourages the Muslim invaders to convert women of other faith into prostitutes for their own enjoyment as prostitution by non-muslims is not forbidden. We can see plenty of examples of this.

Chapter 1140: The prophet said : "The majority of those who entered the fire of Hell were women."

Malik 362:1221 Ibn Fahd said "I have some slave girls who are better than my wives, but I do not desire that they should all become pregnant. Shall I do azl(withdrawal) with them?" Hajjaj said "They are your fields of cultivation. If you wish to irrigate them do so, if not then do not.
Gazzali, the renowned Islamic thinker summed up the 18 pains that had been visited on Muslim women as a punishment for Eve's transgression in paradise. The list eloquently shows the position of women in Islam and how the social customs were backed up by Islam. Here Islam goes to the extent of saying that even pregnancy and childbirth are punishments from God. Such is the nature of the all merciful Allah!!!

The 18 punishments are:

Menstruation
Childbirth
Separation from father and mother and marriage to a stranger
Pregnancy
Not having control over her own person
A lesser share in inheritance.
Her liability to be divorced and inability to divorce.
It being lawful for man to have 4 wives but for a woman to have only 1 husband.
The fact that she must stay secluded in the house
The fact that she must keep her head covered inside the house.
The fact that 4 women's testimonies have to be set against the testimony of one man.
The fact that she must not go out of the house unless accompanied by a near relative.
The fact that men take part in Friday and feast day funerals while women do not.
Disqualification for rulership and judgeship.
The fact that merit has 100 components, only one of which is attributable to women while 999 are attributed to men.
The fact that if women are profligate they will be given only half as much torment as the rest of the community at the ressurection day.
The fact that if their husbands die they must observe a waiting period of 4 months and 10 days before they remarry.

There is no doubt, Muslims and Muslim apologists will seek to have this post removed.

They have no explanation, because they know these are truths from their books.... their only recourse is to try to squelch them, or attack the messenger who reveals them. Ie: VanGogh.

Be well, be wary and stay informed.

www prophetofdoom net ---- www islamreview com ----- www apostatesofislam com ---- www voiceofthebelievers com ----- www worldnetdaily com ----- www newsmax com ------ www jihadwatch org

Niaouli

posted on Dec, 23 2004 @ 05:35 AM
link   
Awa is Kurdish, you know, the enemy of your enemy saddam, the good guys in iraq, he also like american gangsterrap, so what's the mohammed angle??

[edit on 23-12-2004 by Countermeasures]

Sep

posted on Dec, 23 2004 @ 05:41 AM
link   
@Niaouli

Ephesians 5:23 "the man is the head of the woman, just as Christ also is the head of the church. . . . [J]ust as the church is subject to Christ, so must women be to their husbands in everything."

Timothy 2:11-15"Let a woman learn in silence with all submissiveness. I permit no woman to teach or to have authority over men; she is to keep silent. . . ."

Peter 3:1-6 Wive should be "submissive to your husbands"

There is alot more but I dont have the time to find it. There is alot about stoning women to death if they are not virgines.

This being said I am not a Muslim and dont have anything against Christians or any other religion. I believe all the religions were sent by the same God at diffrent times and as our values evolved so has the message of God or Allah or Krishna or Ahura Mazda or Jehova or Rama, which was sent by diffrent massengers at places where they were needed most.

[edit on 23-12-2004 by Sep]

posted on Dec, 23 2004 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sep
@Niaouli

Ephesians 5:23 "the man is the head of the woman, just as Christ also is the head of the church. . . . [J]ust as the church is subject to Christ, so must women be to their husbands in everything."

Timothy 2:11-15"Let a woman learn in silence with all submissiveness. I permit no woman to teach or to have authority over men; she is to keep silent. . . ."

Peter 3:1-6 Wive should be "submissive to your husbands"

There is alot more but I dont have the time to find it. There is alot about stoning women to death if they are not virgines.

This being said I am not a Muslim and dont have anything against Christians or any other religion. I believe all the religions were sent by the same God at diffrent times and as our values evolved so has the message of God or Allah or Krishna or Ahura Mazda or Jehova or Rama, which was sent by diffrent massengers at places where they were needed most.

[edit on 23-12-2004 by Sep]

There is but ONE god, the father of Jesus Christ. All others as false and pagan. The bible teaches submission of the wife to her husband not killing them for anything they wish as in Islam.

Niaouli - I thank you for your enlightenment. Islam is a false, pagan, satanic, evil, unjust, subhuman, religion. Mohamed inparticular was a "con" artist nothing more.

posted on Dec, 23 2004 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Ahem: Genisis 3:16 "Worship your husband and he shall rule over you"

As Byrd pointed out, there are extremeists in every religion as evidence by the good doctors quote above:

DrHoracid, you realize that some may view your religion in the same light? How about the bible lumped together with say Greek Mythology?

posted on Dec, 24 2004 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrHoracid
There is but ONE god, the father of Jesus Christ. All others as false and pagan. The bible teaches submission of the wife to her husband not killing them for anything they wish as in Islam.

Niaouli - I thank you for your enlightenment. Islam is a false, pagan, satanic, evil, unjust, subhuman, religion. Mohamed inparticular was a "con" artist nothing more.

There are tens of thousands of gods worshiped by all different peoples around the globe. So you have less than a 1 in 10,000 chance that yours is the real one

Deny Ignorence

posted on Dec, 24 2004 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by FredT
One act hardly implicates an entire religious group. Did'nt christians burn witches at the stake or stone people to death? You use an act of extreemism to condem an entire religion. Whats up with that?

No witch was ever burned at the stake in the US - EVER! According to the history books I have read. Though several were drowned and a few crushed. You must be thinking of J. DeMoley by the Catholic Church in France some time in the late 13th Century. Most persecution against witches dried up it the 17th Century. So you have to go back quite a way to compare One of Many atrocities committed by the Muslims of today.
It does appear the Muslim culture belongs to the 12th century. I am all in favor of returning them to that time, by economic means if possible.

posted on Dec, 24 2004 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by 77
No witch was ever burned at the stake in the US - EVER!

Well, none recorded, at any rate.

According to the history books I have read. Though several were drowned and a few crushed.

Salem, anyone?

You must be thinking of J. DeMoley by the Catholic Church in France some time in the late 13th Century.

Spain, son. Learn your history. Spanish Inquisition. While Inquisitors roamed all of Europe with a carte blanche, the worst purges were in Spain.

Most persecution against witches dried up it the 17th Century. So you have to go back quite a way to compare one of many atrocities committed by the Muslims of today.

No, not at all. Christian folk were lynching blacks in America near the turn of the century and afterwards. Christans still go on pogroms across the world.

It does appear the Muslim culture belongs to the 12th century. I am all in favor of returning them to that time, by economic means if possible.

They already pretty much are. Maybe that's why they're mad at the Christian West...for screwed them continually and horribly. No religion is right. What's the expression? "Pride goeth before the fall"? Yeah, that's the one.

DE

posted on Dec, 26 2004 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Jacques DeMolay was burned at the stake in France not Spain. Please get your history right: www.jacquesdemolay.org...

Islamic nations are not tolerant of ANY other religions. With so much wealth within their own counties I would think the �Freedom Fighting� Terrorist should work at feeing their people from oppression by their own leaders. At least first before taking on the rest of the world.

posted on Dec, 26 2004 @ 01:58 PM
link   
God is a cup of coffee. I worship him 3 or 4 times a day. He opens my eyes and gives me strength.

Blessed art thou oh coffee lord.

[edit on 26-12-2004 by cargo]

<<   2  3  4 >>

join