It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

At Least 9 Dead and Many Injured in Biker Gang Shooting in Waco, TX

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 07:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeRpeons
I won't lose any sleep over this. The less gang members, the less crime. They did us all a favor. Adios amigos.

They will just move the operation behind bars, most likely already have a huge operation behind bars.

They did this in front of cops, swat and armored cars and civilians I guarantee none of them care what anyone thinks.

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 07:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie
a reply to: Rocker2013

Paranoia of a society which glorifies guns, perpetuating the glorification of guns.

you may call it "Paranoia", others may call it determent, others anger over being harmed before, deciding i'm not gonna let some lawless thug, kill, harm, or intimidate me or mine. not gonna take the chance that my life or those that i love my be killed because some criminal has a gun and i don't.

beside all that it is our right to keep and bears arms, it says so in the constitution. at least until the SCOTUS says different.

just so you know, out of the i forgot how many million gun owners it is estimated there are in the U.S., 95% never tell or flash the guns that they own. even on here i bet those of us that tell you we own a gun, would never let you know it in real life, until it was time to.

quit believing the hype you see from the from the anti gun crowd or your own government, there's a reason you can't own guns with out all the red tape in the UK, and it's sure not to save lives. even though they want you to think it is.

Oh, and those "illegal guns" have to come from somewhere, usually stolen from people who buy them for "protection", protection from guns that were stolen from other people who bought them for protection...

that is more than likely true, again dollars to doughnuts they weren't stolen from someones hand, they were stolen when no one was home.
I wish I could star you more for this statement, you will never know if I am a gun owner or not until the chips are down. Then you may see

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 07:29 AM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

Perhaps many members in those biker gangs are reincarnated from the old west days; they sure did act like it.

To me...they are a bunch of fools.

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 07:33 AM
link   
So...Five different Gangs battle in front of Twin Peaks?

its like i read somewhere of ancient War where the very same elements appear.

its an unusual situation...but its clearly significant beyond...just some criminals fighting.

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Seems the police are going to get serious over this incident:

Police in Waco, Texas said Monday that 192 people were arrested in connection with a restaurant shootout involving rival biker gangs that left nine people dead.

In a statement posted to Facebook, Waco police said those arrested will all face charges of engaging in organized crime.

In addition, the restaurant where the shooting took place has been ordered closed for at least seven days by the Texas Alcoholic Beverage Commission.

www.cbc.ca...

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 07:45 AM
link   
a reply to: michaelbrux

the words along the arm of one of the bikers reads Cossacks...is Russia somehow involved in this?

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 07:48 AM
link   

No... I doubt it's another one of Putin's Russian biker gangs, it's just a name they took up, like Satan's Choice. I doubt Satan is involved too.

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 07:54 AM
link   
a reply to: masqua

you never really know about Gangs...they are very secretive and I wouldn't suspect that they would take up a name if there wasn't some truth to it.

If they say they serve Satan, I'd take their word for it...just like I believe you may be a Native Chieftain.

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Cops are saying they knew what happened was a possibility for the last two months, tried to get the cooperation of Patel, the owner of the sports bar, but he didn't help...

...long story short...this event wasn't a spur of the moment, but long in the making. everyone could have done something to prevent it or at least have it go down in the outskirts of town instead of in the middle of a busy shopping area.

i wonder how many other events will people ignore until its to late to ignore. and then blame someone else for it happening.

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 08:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: michaelbrux

the words along the arm of one of the bikers reads Cossacks...is Russia somehow involved in this?

No, in just the same way as the Mongols aren't really from Mongolia and the Hessians weren't really German mercenaries.

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 09:03 AM
link   
a reply to: SprocketUK

never met any bikers personally and have no idea what their backgrounds are or are not. but you are obviously an expert on the ethnic backgrounds to all of the members of these biker gangs so i'll yield to your expertise on the matter.

i just find it odd that people would claim to be someone they are not...is this a common thing?

but, i still think this event goes a bit beyond a disagreement over drug sales...but maybe all of those people that were involved...the dead and the arrested...really felt strongly enough about the matter to destroy their lives.

its amazing the meaningless things people will allow themselves to be destroyed about.

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Back in the days when most of these clubs were formed, they chose names that reflected their image of themselves or how they wanted to be perceived, hence names based on scary groups of warriors as mentioned and also names designed to keep ordinary folks at arm's length such as the Outlaws, Angels etc.

Some of the early clubs had awesome names, The Pissed off Bastards and the Boozefighters are two of my favourites.

Considering the amount of attention wearing a patch gets from LEO'S there are far easier ways to insert a fifth column into a country.

Your latter points have some merit though.
Fights and feuds like this happen usually because one guy pushes things and his mates absolutely cannot do anything other than back him up.

That's the long and the short of it.

edit on 17pMon, 18 May 2015 09:10:17 -050020152015-05-18T09:10:17-05:00kAmerica/Chicago31uk by SprocketUK because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 09:21 AM
link   

i can understand that...I call my avatar Grim Death / Old Glory...because it sounds scary...but at the same time i'm absolutely convinced that I am the Grim Reaper and Old Glory is my Flag...

...so i naturally assume that everyone is just as serious.

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 09:26 AM
link   

If they say they serve Satan, I'd take their word for it...just like I believe you may be a Native Chieftain.

Actually, my avatar is a pic of the Prime Minister of Canada... a certain Stephen Harper who is anything but a N/A chieftain, which goes to show you that assumptions are insignificant clues.

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: masqua

Prime Minister is a type of Chieftain, I think...I don't know much about his background but I think I hit the nail right on the head.

I didn't know who that was in your Avatar...but I think my assumptions are pretty good.

for that reason...Cossacks, the biker gang, are probably exactly what I think they are.

and the Battle of Five Armies played out in front of Twin Peaks at High Noon yesterday.

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 10:22 AM
link   

There you go then. You need a scythe though

And a sense of humour too. Thought I saw evidence of one for a second.
edit on 19pMon, 18 May 2015 11:06:19 -050020152015-05-18T11:06:19-05:00kAmerica/Chicago31000000k by SprocketUK because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 10:33 AM
link   

So...Five different Gangs battle in front of Twin Peaks?

its like i read somewhere of ancient War where the very same elements appear.

its an unusual situation...but its clearly significant beyond...just some criminals fighting.

It does resemble "battle of the 5 armies".

I wonder if there is a mountain of gold in erabor...I mean twin peaks?

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 10:35 AM
link   

no i don't.

and what happened yesterday isn't drug turf violence...i'm glad cops and military take things more seriously than regular people.

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
a reply to: Greathouse

Had someone try to tell me my Cav jacket was a "color" because I have patches from all my units on it.

See, you could be in VNV/LV MC with that jacket.

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 11:05 AM
link   

I never said it was drug turf violence.

Sometimes things just get out of hand.
It could be to do with previous frictions between Cossacks and Bandidos but frankly, it's all speculation at this stage.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join