It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ramadi has fallen to ISIS

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Just in on the BBC Ramadi population est 700,000 110km from Bagdhad has fallen.

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: khnum

Than my heart goes out to the homosexuals there.

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Taking out Saddam, who held these animals in check, was a massive, massive mistake...and here we are.

god help those people, especially the women and children who will be torn apart and raped by those monsters. I cannot stand IS.

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 03:44 PM
link   
If this world really wanted them gone, they'd be gone... They are where they are and doing what they do because they fit into a plan. WE will Never change.

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: supremecommander

1335 Americans died taking control of the ground in Anbar province then it was given up,we have had over 3000 bombing missions and what have they achieved?

The Viet Cong proved you can bomb till Kingdom come but if you don't control the ground,you don't control anything.

It seems lessons are never learnt.

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: jaynkeel
If this world really wanted them gone, they'd be gone... They are where they are and doing what they do because they fit into a plan. WE will Never change.

Right on! Its not about saving life`s and shyt, its about making money and in the end game taking control of large areas of ME lands. Rebuild them like Africa, you see wealthy ehm white ppl in awesome neighborhoods and the locals will live in shacks by the dumping grounds and such. There will be enough food and water to everybody but only those gets who got enough dollars..

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Some news in the wake of that supposed delta mission the other day.

Perhaps they should have been in Ramadi

Obama’s silly war of pinprick strikes as people die

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

My country has F18's,Special Forces and hundreds of trainers in Iraq,for the most part sitting on their ass in the rear training troops whom like in Ramadi today will flee if left to their own devices.There was a marked difference in US led ARVN units performance as versus ones under Vietnamese control,they have to take charge and the Iraqi government has to let them or this is gonna be an epic fail.

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate

Than my heart goes out to the homosexuals there.

They'll be neck deep in freshly sliced off little girl parts. Savages savage everyone, but you are correct.

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 04:59 PM
link   
I have a few friends that lost their lives there in 2005 when my infantry battalion fought their to relieve the citizens of all the chaos. I'm glad it helped *puke*

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 06:34 PM
link   

a reply to: supremecommander

1335 Americans died taking control of the ground in Anbar province then it was given up,we have had over 3000 bombing missions and what have they achieved?

The Viet Cong proved you can bomb till Kingdom come but if you don't control the ground,you don't control anything.

Its not the lessons learnt , its all the money earnt.

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 06:56 PM
link   
At least Obama's golf game is on point and the gender neutral bathroom signs have been installed in the White House.

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Ohhh ... they've learned 'em alright.

What they've learned is that wiping out the enemy is unprofitable.
What they've learned is that not doing the job completely doesn't get you fired.
What they've learned is that giving both parties a say perpetuates conflict.
Yadda Yadda Yadda

Whoever said that war is 'just' an extension of politics should be resurrected ... and shot.

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Until the people of the ME stop supporting these monsters they will always be there lurking in the dark, waiting to come out. There is nothing you or I can do about it.

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 07:07 PM
link   
this taking of Ramadi is just a day-or-two after the caliph Ibrahim (al Baghdadi) made it perfectly clear that; Islam is not a peaceful religion---Islam is a religion of fighters

exactly opposite of what Barrack Obama mandates the USA policy to be, concerning the non-radical/non-terrorist Muslims of ISIS = ISIL (the caliphate)

DON'T BELIEVE ME ---- heres a link to a MSM source = www.asianews.it...
edit on th31143190787617112015 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Hi all
Amazing to be able to vent so readily with such a big audience.
First up before you US ex serviceman from Iraq and other godforsaken Mid East *hitholes get to riled at me I must state I have the utmost respect for the boys and the few girls who have put themselves in harms way so my heart goes out the aggrieved for the loss and injury to your colleagues and family.
The caveats now in place let me state I know now you blokes realize what a waste of blood and treasure it all was. Those few who don't and are still the believers you truly are in need of psychiatric care for delusion.
Between the USA Russia China and other great powers the nonsense of of wrapping oneself in your nations flag or being conned into believing punitive action is in your nations interest is just so stupid self forgiveness doesn't come easy.
I might add at the risk of sounding like some Jesus freak the concept of self forgiveness in the NT is fundamental to the bible. So is being kind to yourself and rendering to Caesar what is his. And it ain't your *as!
With the internet and mass communications the young public ( I'm 60)m think they are well informed to make life changing decisions especially putting on desert cammo and packing an AR. I'll
Folks if you think that the education system has truly failed you.
Now you have misinformation and disinformation being the order of the day with the old Intell adage of the bigger the lie the more believable it is in full swing EVERY DAY including Sunday.
The bastards now are so cocky it to SOP on everything.
Be it the economy, security issues or foreign relations.
Why you say. Why now?
Because few folks can think for themselves . Few can logically sort fact from fiction , bull*hit from truth . All because of a lack of science and math training . I *hit you not. Whether it be a B757 hitting the Pentagon on 9/11 or weapons of mass destruction in Iraq in Gulf2 (

edit on 17-5-2015 by ianqld because: spelling due to predictive text. Not optimised for Android Tablets either

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
Until the people of the ME stop supporting these monsters they will always be there lurking in the dark, waiting to come out. There is nothing you or I can do about it.

It all boils down to who you listen to. The average joe over there listens to people who speak a ME language. The average American has no language skill other than English. There's the problem.

Everybody understands the language of violence. It's a poor substitute though. Understanding how it 'should' be used, for how long, at what volume, and to which audience members it's to be delivered ... is where the problem 'lies'.

At this point, I'd say that audience encompasses at least everyone outside the scope of breeding-age women (but a good many of them would need to be included as well).

Harsh? Yeah.
True? That too.

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Shows predictive text on tablets with an edit facility is a problem.
I'm truly literate. Trust me I'm an Aussie.

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 07:51 PM
link   
This is sad for me. I was in Ramadi. I had friends killed as well.

I think we should not blame presidents or our country. Our elected officials did what they thought was best as always in American history. It is what it is people.

Unless you have been there you wouldn't understand the utter lawlessness even the utter lawlessness of the government. Its a beautiful city with beautiful people that will be hurt even more now. Who is to blame? Not a president. Not a government... Its the blame of every human on earth. The UN could stop ISIS in 2 months.

Think about that. I promise you. With the intel I know we can do and with the resources... ISIS could be stopped in 2 months.

But sling your poop at each other, monkeys.
Thats what THE people want that run you.
edit on 17-5-2015 by Legman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: khnum

Ill say it again for good measure, We need to stop playing games any territory taken by Isis should be bombed until firestorm as far as I'm concerned the death for the unwilling conquered would be more merciful , the,conquered have assimilated they have had their sons they have been conquered therefore they are already casualty's!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join