It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video i found.., ISIS means "Israeli Secret Intelligence Service "??!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 12:36 PM
link   
I just wanna advert this to you guys.
A few minutes ago i stumpled upon this clip on YT.
I don't know if its thru but i think its important, to know the possibility that it could be thru!

Tell me your opinions on this!
(the video is aprox. 03:45min)

Zionist Author Admits ISIS is Israeli Secret Intelligence Service

edit on 17/5/15 by D0MiNAT0R 1OOO because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 12:45 PM
link   

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: D0MiNAT0R 1OOO

It's just as likely to stand in for international secret intelligence services.

Then that would make archers mom its founder.

edit on 17-5-2015 by Greathouse because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 12:51 PM
link   
ISIS- The Israeli Secret Intelligence Service does exist, but that does not mean that ISIS (the terrorist group) is Israeli intelligence operatives.

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 12:55 PM
link   

This video is just totally stupid.

I mean like really dumb.

Kind of shocked i have to explain why on ATS...

ISIS has had several names and it actually likes to call itself IS (Islamic State) ISIS is just the name they used to use and the west has stuck to. So for member of ISIS its actually called IS.

Also Israeli Secret intelligence Service does not exist.

Really scraping the bottom of that anti-Semitic (ohhh sorry Zionist) barrel to get this one I think.
edit on 17-5-2015 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 12:56 PM
link   

A coincidence. The long forgotten acronym meaning officially translates to Islamic State of Iraq and Syria. I will agree that the West and Israel are behind the turmoil in the Middle East, though.

ISIS is a fabricated enemy used to justify war inside Syria's borders. Having been repeatedly denied a UN mandate to bomb the s*** out of them like in Libya, another enemy was required to justify waging aggressive war inside Syria and Iraq (again).

That way you see NATO can't be accused of war with these countries, after all they are just helping those countries destroy ISIS.
edit on 17-5-2015 by intrptr because: spelling, change

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 12:57 PM
link   
I =9 9 +9=18 1+8 =9
S=19 19+19=38 3 +8=11
1=9
S=19 9-11 dont know if Israeli but definately spook

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

I have to agree.

I will disagree there. I believe it is a lesser-known segment of Mossad. ISIS, or whatever they are called, has worked quite a bit with the CIA on various "projects".

Really scraping the bottom of that anti-Semitic (ohhh sorry Zionist) barrel to get this one I think.

Just because someone finds something interesting or wished to discuss a topic, does not make them anti-Semitic. That's quite low for you to make such an assumption.

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Not sure about your premise but one has to wonder considering the fact that this latest Middle East boogeyman is busy attacking fellow Moslems yet ignores the one common foe in the area: Izrael.

Much like Al-CIAeda.

Not the first time this has been questioned, and probably won't be the last.

edit on 17-5-2015 by gladtobehere because: Punctuation.

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 01:15 PM
link   
This is good and probably some truth to it because these devils behinds the scenes are putting it in our faces

As I pointed out in many threads ISIS AND ISIL also are acronyms for

I raq

S yria

I ran

S omalia

L ibya

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: D0MiNAT0R 1OOO

If I did not know any better I would say that is pretty damming. However, the (nick)name makes perfectly logical sense and no intelligence agency that takes itself seriously is ever going to name a terrorist or paramilitary group it created, operates, and funds after itself ... ever. But, one (CIA) would be dumb enough to name an operation after its intended target and put the letters backwards.

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

I mean like really dumb.

Kind of shocked i have to explain why on ATS...

ISIS has had several names and it actually likes to call itself IS (Islamic State) ISIS is just the name they used to use and the west has stuck to. So for member of ISIS its actually called IS.

There is no need to be so rude and disrespectful, you can correct the record and still be civil in the matter.

Israeli Secret Intelligence Service does exist, as the man noted in the video it is a synonym of Mossad, like The Company for the CIA

The Laments of Cassandra
see footnote 19 of that section

MOSSAD is the Israeli Secret Intelligence Service

via www.governor.ct.gov

Dov Shiloah
  • Almost 30 years of experience working in the Israeli Secret Intelligence Service (ISIS) in a variety of positions in Israel and abroad.
  • Responsibilities in multi - national security and intelligence issues at various levels. • Graduated Hebrew University in Middle East studies and political science.
  • M.A. in International Affairs from Columbia University and an M.A. in political science from Haifa University.
  • Currently a consultant to various Israeli and international companies.

edit on 5/17/2015 by AllSourceIntel because: spelling

edit on 5/17/2015 by AllSourceIntel because: formatting

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: AllSourceIntel

There is no need to be so rude and disrespectful, you can correct the record and still be civil in the matter.

I am talking about the video not any specific member.

So yes i am being rude and disrespectful but only towards the video which I still maintain is dumb as a door.

T&C's quite rightly prevent me from being crystal clear on what I think of the intelligence of any member who is actually prepared to believe that they acronym ISIS is some kind of deliberate reference to Israeli intelligence.

Israeli Secret Intelligence Service does exist, as the man noted in the video it is a synonym of Mossad, like The Company for the CIA

Ohhhh well if the man in the video says so...!

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 01:37 PM
link   
I apologize for misunderstanding.

Ohhhh well if the man in the video says so...!

He did not say, he noted, the former in context meaning to state as opinion or belief and the latter well-known by reputation

edit on 5/17/2015 by AllSourceIntel because: (no reason given)

edit on 5/17/2015 by AllSourceIntel because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 01:49 PM
link   
It requires more than one intelligence agency to pull something off like ISIS. You need to be able to fund and arm your would be villain very discreetly and effectively without other nations like Russia screaming foul. I suspect it is Israeli, Saudi Arabia, Jordan, UAE, US and various other western agencies working together to get what they want. Syria destroyed, Iran isolated and Russia kicking an empty can on there way home.

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: D0MiNAT0R 1OOO
I just wanna advert this to you guys.
A few minutes ago i stumpled upon this clip on YT.
I don't know if its thru but i think its important, to know the possibility that it could be thru!

Tell me your opinions on this!
(the video is aprox. 03:45min)

Nah.. it means International Secret Intelligence Service ... from the cartoon Archer

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 01:58 PM
link   
I Thoth that continuing this Isis is Israeli narrative is beating a dead Horus...

Whoever they are, they're Set in their ways...

Amun come on now...

They're Nut exactly gonna come out and say it are they...

Anyone who can fit in Anubis, Hathor & Osirus gets a star and a virtual Pint!!!

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 02:17 PM
link   

T&C's quite rightly prevent me from being crystal clear on what I think of the intelligence of any member who is actually prepared to believe that they acronym ISIS is some kind of deliberate reference to Israeli intelligence.

It appears that this video was recorded in 1990, long before the terrorist group ISIS popped-up.

If someone calls Mossad, or a section within Mossad, the Israeli Secret Intelligence Service, then the acronym would be appropriate.

The man in the video is not suggesting Israel is tied with a terror group that hasn't even been created yet.

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Yeah, that is interesting, but to continue the discussion... when exactly was ISIS created then and did they just decide to come out post-2011?

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 02:46 PM
link   
I doubt it, but I always wonder why ISIS has not made any threats towards Israel yet?

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: supremecommander

Or Al-Qaeda for that matter.

People say it's because that know Israel will reign down on them and kick their little extremist butts, but others think it's because both are financially and tactically supported by the Zionists.

I am in the second camp.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join