It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Get It Out Of Your System Thread!!!!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 12:39 PM
link   

edit on 17-5-2015 by jacygirl because: nm

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 12:40 PM
link   

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: soulpowertothendegree

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Phew! that's better.

Thanks

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Dude did you make this thread about me??? jesus... last week I met another guitarist to jam on the beach and go for some beers. Cool guy, kinda zen, someone I could see myself hanging out with. Then after the 3 or 4 beers he proceeded to tell me I was pretentious, negative, talk about myself too much, scolded me outside while having a smoke loud enough to encourage some strange woman to come shake his hand followed by calling me a nimrod. WTF?? I reminded her Nimrod was a pharaoh and thanked her for that but they all ended up grabbing a table together leaving me with my coffee.

One of the most humiliating afternoons I have ever had out of no where. Kinda left me in a state of self-loathing. What a jerk, add alcohol, instant asshole. But I digress, everything he said was true.

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 02:16 PM
link   
What was the question?

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: ladyinwaiting

Kali WTH? You are one of the most unjerklike people around!

I so agree lady - but that goes for you too

:-)

My two cents? What I see is passion. I never get tired of passion - sincerity, honesty, integrity - well argued, bold, in your face passion really does it for me. Even from the people I disagree with

I love people with strong opinions and the guts to back them up

This place was designed for arguing. They built it - and so we came...

For you soulpowertothendegree: I don't know you very well - but there aren't many on this board who have what it takes to apologize for their behavior. Whether or not you did anything that you need to apologize I don't know - but you get a boatload of respect from me for that

I apologize in advance for any arguments we might have in the future

edit on 5/17/2015 by Spiramirabilis because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 02:38 PM
link   

I have not found you to be other than outspoken.

There is one member of ATS, and you know who you are, who took a strong dislike of me day I signed up and has need to create a thread like this.

That being said, it takes a fine person to admit their wrongs. Others should do the same. I know I have been snarky and, catching myself, have apologized.

I apologize to the if I have been snarky to you.

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 02:40 PM
link   
I'm just pissed because I have 2" freakin' inches of water in my basement and am operating in only 4 hours or so of sleep.

Am I supposed to yell or something?!

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Spiramirabilis

Right back at both you gals. I think also most the people I used to get into it with... don't post anymore.

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
I'm just pissed because I have 2" freakin' inches of water in my basement and am operating in only 4 hours or so of sleep.

Am I supposed to yell or something?!

Yes you can yell, but I don't think it's socially acceptable to tell anyone about it. In fact, I don't think as people we're supposed to tell anyone anything that bugs us, bad day, rant moments, or anything that puts someone in a pissy mood

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Are you constipated OP?

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: ladyinwaiting

Even so, whether some one points it out or not I know when I am being a jerk and I do it on purpose sometimes just because I want to get something off my chest...still I feel guilty about it when I do it and really its anonymous so who can look me in the face and tell me to f off. Nobody. So, I thought I would just give those that wanted an opportunity to get something off their chest. Contrary to the statement of some...I am not baiting anyone.

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Are you constipated OP?

Maybe hungover?

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Well, last time I checked no, but I wish you to have a good bowel movement on your own volition.

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Spiramirabilis

Nope...don't drink...I am of sound mind if not a bit unstable from time to time, however, I wanted to just give those that wanted an opportunity to tell me to f off!

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Sure go ahead...unless your mother minds, I don't....getting any fish?

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: jacygirl

Oh Snap! Guess you told me!

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

You went through all that trouble just for me? I am honored. I personally picked out the color scheme. Thanks for noticing! My interior decorator barfed though, so I suppose u2 have something to talk about!

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: soulpowertothendegree
a reply to: jacygirl

Oh Snap! Guess you told me!

Yup, then I felt bad about it and deleted it, lol.

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: nerbot

Glad I could be of assistance, don't forget to breath again!

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join