It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Get It Out Of Your System Thread!!!!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 11:40 AM
link   
I have been very snarky lately in the eyes of many and there is a reason for that...on one hand I am extremely spiritual and on the other very angry. One moment I talk about LOVE and the next I spew Hatred....I am a jerk and you all have my permission to GET IT OUT and let me have it. I deserve anything I get. I implore all the MODS to just let whoever comes in here to say what ever they want about any subject without fear of sanctions...LET IT ALL OUT...you all have my permission to cuss me out, throw me under a bus, trample on me at your own leisure...I can take it!

edit on 17-5-2015 by _BoneZ_ because: Removed All-Caps from thread title. MOD NOTE: The Use Of All Caps In Thread Titles

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 11:43 AM
link   
I would suggest that until you can control your emotions and actions the opinions of others should be secondary.

Get of the net and go sit in a tree for a few hours, watch the birds fling about and suchlike.

Remember that your just a collection of stuff stood on a bit of rock spinning through space

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

You are so right! Thanks for stopping by!

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: soulpowertothendegree

You are so right! Thanks for stopping by!

Not a problem, that was the most polite way of saying sod off and don't come back until your in a better mood I could think of.

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: soulpowertothendegree

I'm very similar. If I see hatred or something that reinforces a negative, I attack. I used to think that I should strive to be positive all the time, always be nice and diplomatic in my disagreements but I think that I realized a few years ago that isn't the path for me. Sometimes destruction is good and not necessarily something you have to apologize or be punished for.
edit on 5/17/2015 by Kali74 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

Nah, I deserved to be FLAMED to DEATH! Give it to me, I can take it!

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 12:01 PM
link   

No need to be polite...let it rip....pour that beer on my head and kick me in the shins!

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 12:02 PM
link   

No you don't.

Ever wondered about the phrase "fight fire with fire"

No thats a stupid thing to do unless dealing with a forest fire that is.

I choose to fight fire with water, a far better way of putting out the flames. If your sofa was on fire and you asked for my help how happy would you be if I set the curtains alight.

You annoyed me earlier but I forgive you, now go sit in that tree.

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 12:03 PM
link   
I don't even know who you are so don't really care.

Think i have seen your avatar a few times but cannot actually recall you having said anything that really means much to me.

Guess that's why I have never noticed you being a jerk, because I have never read you write anything that meaningful that I have wanted to debate it with you.

Thread like this though, you are just baiting the trolls

edit on 17-5-2015 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 12:06 PM
link   

I'm a jerk too, soulpower. I actually don't think I am in RL, but if I spend an hour or more on ATS I transform into a creature who sits on the ready to eat or be eaten! But, thankfully, only on one or two forums. Most of the others are innocuous enough.

I don't really remember seeing many of your posts, so I can't attest to your jerkhood, but will take your word for it, and know that you have plenty of kindred spirits.

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 12:06 PM
link   
At least we know where you stand theres one troll here that baits individuals and costs people thousands of points and hes been here a very long time thats fare worse than a firebrand.

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 12:13 PM
link   

In most spiritual traditions there are spiritual warriors, those who fight the enemy (of love, the greater good, etc). You should do some research before being so quick to condemn yourself or ask others to.

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

I'm very similar. If I see hatred or something that reinforces a negative, I attack. I used to think that I should strive to be positive all the time, always be nice and diplomatic in my disagreements but I think that I realized a few years ago that isn't the path for me. Sometimes destruction is good and not necessarily something you have to apologize or be punished for.

Kali WTH? You are one of the most unjerklike people around!

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: khnum

If it helps, I don't think the points mean a damn thing lol.

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: ladyinwaiting

Thanks, but... I think you only see me that way because we agree on most things.

edit on 5/17/2015 by Kali74 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Really? You are just a troll? Okay, I agree with you...but you are also very untruthful...no matter...I agree you are right...I am very uninteresting and have no value whatsoever...oh well....I told the MODS to lay off so...give it a little more venom!

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 12:19 PM
link   

**** you, you ****ing worthless piece of ****ing **** - I will ****ing **** your ****ing ****** and ****** ****er!

You're welcome - have a nice day now!

edit on 17-5-2015 by socketdude because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 12:20 PM
link   

I hadn't notice you specifically.

Spring madness. 1/2 the population, in the world, is sensitive to seasonal changes; and the other half have to put up with those of use who are.

CdT
edit on 17-5-2015 by CirqueDeTruth because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-5-2015 by CirqueDeTruth because: edited post

edit on 17-5-2015 by CirqueDeTruth because: edit

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
a reply to: ladyinwaiting

Thanks, but... I think you only see me that way because we agree on most things.

Yeah, well, there's that. : )

I have many values that are important to me, as well as to many others; the usual things -- family, friends, health, children, and such. And then I have very deeply rooted "core values". Those values that make me who I am. It's when people start stomping all over those, that eases me on into my state of jerkhood.

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 12:31 PM
link   

its true and there was no venom intended.

EDIT: Actually no, I am not biting the bait.

Take care OP, have fun!
edit on 17-5-2015 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join