It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Submariner Blows the Whistle on Trident

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAZ21
McNeilly...Sounds like a Scottish traitor, playing a dangerous game to me.

People like this should be psychologically tested to make sure they can keep secret information secure. Also they need to be evaluated on their allegiances. Are they loyal to the UK

My bet is this guy is an SNP supporter, giving the hornets nest a little kick.

I'm sure he was psych tested. We are in the US military anyway.. Think that's whhy they gave me a defensive MOS, haha..
Also my ability to keep secrets ends when I find the secrets I'm keeping go against my Oath to service, which I take as my first precedent. They put me in a spot I could keep my secrets. I can hold on to good secrets for eternity.

So far I am reading that you can get through guard houses without proper ID or challenges..

I've seen that in the Army. There are just times when you find yourself standing in an area, and you can just keep walking a little bit and bam there you are in front of 1,000s of loaded magazines and you are in basic training.. You have an M16 strapped to your back always unloaded and heavily checked for rounds, and yet here you are standing in front of an arsenal with no one seeing you... Can't sneak one bullet back from the range in your sock, but here have 30,000 rounds.. That should hold you..

Why would you leak this information to the media though?? I mean telling all the terrorists where to try to gain access and how to go about it???

I don't think it sounds like a good reason to whistle blow.. Maybe I havn't gotten to the part where he tried to warn through all the proper channels on the inside yet, if there is that part, but man..

oh of course the next paragraph...

My intentions at that point were to make the changes by reporting through the chain of command.

edit on 17-5-2015 by KnightLight because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 12:31 PM
link   

a reply to: Soloprotocol

Consider us even.

Consider you reported..

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin
Yeah, Good idea...

(post by Britguy removed for a manners violation)

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

I think you have hit the nail on head.

A good number of people will be caught up in this because it's something they want to be true. They won't have opened the document itself and have read further.

That is, if it's the actual document he produced and not a false trail.

However, gut says he's gone off the rails and there's no real story in this.

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol

Ok let's hope they take all the evidence of your anti British rhetoric into account also.

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: selfharmonise

Thats what I am thinking, he's just gone off the rails.

But then I am going to give him the benefit of the doubt for now.

link   

McNeilly...Sounds like a Scottish traitor, playing a dangerous game to me.

People like this should be psychologically tested to make sure they can keep secret information secure. Also they need to be evaluated on their allegiances. Are they loyal to the UK

My bet is this guy is an SNP supporter, giving the hornets nest a little kick.

Why do secrets have to be withheld from humanity, or the people of UK in this case?

Only liars, manipulators, deceives and dishonest human being need to keep such secrets, especially regarding weapons that can total very dense places.

You need to wake up to reality and stop rooting for the bad guys.

link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 12:36 PM
link   
OK guys. Can this nationalistic crap. Post bans to follow.

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 12:38 PM
link   
GUYS!!!!!

Come on!

This is not British version of a Republican vs Decorator.... ohhh no your all wrong..... RON PAUL thread

Lets not turn it into one with pointless political bickering!

This could turn out to be something really interesting.

But speaking of politics.

Who is to say he is not doing this for political reasons, perhaps this guy has political disagreements with nuclear weapons.

But then why work on trident?
edit on 17-5-2015 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 12:39 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
a reply to: selfharmonise

Thats what I am thinking, he's just gone off the rails.

But then I am going to give him the benefit of the doubt for now.

I'm running a little thin on benefit and I little heavier on doubt as I read..
He's talking about playing dumb.. He's young.. What is he like 26 maybe?

I'm starting to see this as one of those.. The government is after me, and I am going to save the world as a martyr type scenarios..

I'm surprised we havn't seen more of this with all the conspiracies, and counter culture going on these days.

I do think he thinks he's doing the right thing, and even he might think he's a savior.

I wonder did he turn himself in? Is he hiding? I'm no psychologist or anything, but he strikes me as a suicide risk.

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 12:46 PM
link   
what's the matter with you guys....this is supposed to go down...it has to or else....
or else this fallen world with sorrow and cardiac situations will go on for eternity....is that good for us....?
how about that other scenario....quick ww3 and then resolution.....a new King, one that's friendly.....

yep, I read all about it and this new leader....that I read his book....cool reading.....with what He did, He can be my King anytime

edit on 17-5-2015 by GBP/JPY because: our new King.....He comes right after a nicely done fake one

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: KnightLight

He insisits

If I die it wasn't suicide. I'm willing to sacrifice everything, but I would never use my own hand to take my life.

and

I will be handing myself in to the police

Source.

So will be interesting to see if the local plod find him dead or alive.

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: KnightLight

I see what you are getting it.

Goes back to what i was saying about the D notice, I think if he really had published a document that was actually exposing real and serious flaws in the security of Trident it would have been shut down.

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: nolabel

Thank you. I wanted to get that information on ATS before anything else could happen..

So he says he will not commit suicide, and in fact if he is turning himself in..

I may have to take back what I said about the guys character.

And the problems he's bringing up about the Submarine sound pretty serious. Maybe this is the only way to get the information out?

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 12:56 PM
link   
That was a rather terrifying read! Makes one wonder about just how effective the militaries of the world are ran if this is supposed to be the one of our elite deterrents.

God bless the brave souls who go out on patrols in boats like this.

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Those doing damage control will say that he should have gone through proper channels instead of compromise security. Looks like going through channels doesn't get anywhere, and speaking out to the public is probably going to create change that far out ways the risks.

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol

originally posted by: paraphi
He's obviously had a bad appraisal. He sounds a bit unhinged to me.

Maybe, Just Maybe he's trying to do the right thing...Yeah??

Doesn't matter what his motivations are...if what he wrote is the verifiable truth, it doesn't even matter is he is a stark, raving lunatic, who's just been given the worst appraisal of all time...if what he wrote in that report is even a quarter accurate, and yes i have read the whole lot of it, then the contents of that report is all that matters.

The messenger is a brave and honourable guy, but really, he's inconsequential...the state of our nuclear subs and the awful personnel they have running those boats, the bases and the security teams really ought to be shot...at least imprisoned for gross dereliction of duty, and reckless endangerment of the people of the whole of Great Britain and the wider area.

Absolutely shocking stuff.

If you haven't read that disgusting account..devote a half hour of your life to it...you'll probably be as shocked and amazed as i was.
edit on 17-5-2015 by MysterX because: typo

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join