It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Im here

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Best introduction i have seen on ATS for some time.

Most of the time we get some moron trying to tell us all how he saw a UFO last night or telling us all for the first time about some group that nobody one the worlds largest conspiracy site has ever heard of who told him personally they are controlling the world i believe they are called the..... new world order.....

Either that or we get a "introduction" from a the guy who has been "lurking" for years..... and whose other account was banned a couple of hours ago and he's dont done trolling yet.

Quite refreshing to get a "I am here" introduction.

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Well thank you, I like to keep it simple, to the point and unembellished.a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Is anyone able to tell me why I am unable to post in any thread save for this one? I would really like to hit my 20 posts mark without spamming my own intro thread. To be specific this is the only thread that even allows me the reply option...?

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: TrappedPrincess

You should be able to reply to any existing threads?

What are you clicking and in which forum?

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 02:29 PM
link   

That's irony! the princess trapped in her thread
Love it.

Oh and welcome and for an unique introduction.

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Welcome back Princess, hope you are peachy. Are you looking for a Prince and are you in need of rescuing?

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Thank you and it would seem that the particular thread I wished to reply to has been closed. Oh well back to shaking my head in the shadows I suppose, Namaste. a reply to: Peeple

top topics

<< 1   >>

join