It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Im here

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 10:31 AM
link   
and I leave it that as I am simply following the sites requested protocol of Introducing myself.

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Where have you been all my life?

But seriously, welcome to ATS. Please leave your shoes at the door. Unless your feet stink. Then leave them on.

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 10:45 AM
link   
What a lovely introduction

In all seriousness, welcome to ATS!

~Sovereign

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: TrappedPrincess

I will alert the media....now I am sure you will get an appropriate response from the powers that be....in other words TRY AGAIN or beat it!

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 11:05 AM
link   
I beg your pardon, is that sarcasm or are you being sincere? The amount of information I choose to disclose in any thread let alone MY introduction is totally at MY discretion. Thank you come again. a reply to: soulpowertothendegree

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 11:08 AM
link   

I would guess it's some kind of sarcasm.

Welcome and hello, feel free to divulge absolutley no personal information if you so wish!

Theres a little button that says alert if you ever feel someone has stepped out of line but I think soulpower was just messing about.

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 11:13 AM
link   

I hope you enjoy your time here!

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Oh no worries, his response is of little consequence to me. Besides I'm not the tattle tale type. Respect and courtesy are big with me and if I feel someone has not shown that I will become callous towards that person. Being told to beat it mildly fits that bill and thank you to all those who have replied in a warm and welcoming manner..a reply to: nonspecific

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrappedPrincess
I beg your pardon, is that sarcasm or are you being sincere? The amount of information I choose to disclose in any thread let alone MY introduction is totally at MY discretion. Thank you come again. a reply to: soulpowertothendegree

Indeed.

It certainly is.

~Tenth

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: tothetenthpower

I thought the lack of information was rather telling, there was no introduction other than to say I am here and the point is to introduce yourself, what kind of introduction is this....EPIC FAIL!

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 11:25 AM
link   
I've lurked for quite some time and even had an account at one point so I know all too well that a respected and very vocal member such as yourself fully understands this tenth. Thank you for backing it up though.a reply to: tothetenthpower

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: soulpowertothendegree

And the proper course of action would have been to alert the staff, had it been an actual T&C violation.

The Introductions Forum is to introduce yourself, in however much, or little you want. As long as you aren't creating a thread before your 20 posts with a topic, other than an introduction, then it's entirely fine.

There's a reason ATS values it's member's privacy. We would never ask that our members reveal anything other than what they wanted.

~Tenth

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: soulpowertothendegree

I thought the lack of information was rather telling, there was no introduction other than to say I am here and the point is to introduce yourself, what kind of introduction is this....EPIC FAIL!

What kind of welcome is yours?

Dissapointing in my opinion.

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: soulpowertothendegree

You got burned pretty good. I'd give up while you're, not so much, ahead.

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Telling of what? I'm sorry (not really) that you don't approve of the vague obscurity of MY introduction. Furthermore how exactly did I fail when I did indeed vaguely introduce myself? Oh and to use epic in this situation is a gross misuse of the word. Now had you said the story of Perseus is and account of an epic journey that would be accurate I believe.a reply to: soulpowertothendegree

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 11:31 AM
link   
*plays Kumbaya in the background*

Geez what a WELCOME thread this has become!

Apologies on the others behalf! I hope to see you in the main forums soon!

Again,
Cheers,
~Sovereign

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Thank you and hoping to be there today a reply to: SovereignEve

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Welcome to the nuthouse... Once you checked in you are lost in the admin and there is no escape..

Zatara... (Held against his will, strapped onto a chair and heavily medicated since 2007)

The beer is excellent tho, enjoy your stay!
edit on 17/5/2015 by zatara because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Welcome and EnJoY !

Please come and take this dang collar off me......

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join