It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Serious Question: Why are so Many People Afraid/Unaccepting of Transgender People?

page: 49
<< 46  47  48    50  51  52 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2015 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Thats is one accusation that would get somebody hurt face to face, I don't play with that business and for them to even suggest that undermines all the victims of very real perverted predators. Oh I'm a predator too but the kind that preys on weak little insecure men like these two clowns. a reply to: Deaf Alien

posted on May, 22 2015 @ 11:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: prepared4truth

I think you should be able to have sex with whoever you want!

We're not far apart, except for the fact that sex is 'the baby making thing.'

Your biology is ordered towards procreation, and your biology is also ordered towards a mother and a father in permenant union to raise the babies that naturally come from having sex.

posted on May, 22 2015 @ 11:11 PM
link   
I make no lies I'm done being tolerant with you I'm at militant and I very much would enjoy hurting you. You are one of those special cases that I would let go of my love and compassion for and give into my dark and cruel side. I will not deny this one bit in regards to you.

a reply to: Seamrog

posted on May, 22 2015 @ 11:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien
a reply to: TrappedPrincess

It's like a version of Godwin's law. The discussion about homosexuality and gender identity tends to become a discussion about pedophilia over time.

Seriously! These discussions becomes so absurd at times - - you have to take a break.

And sometimes pick and choose who you engage with.

posted on May, 22 2015 @ 11:17 PM
link   
a reply to: TrappedPrincess

Oh yeah they have always compared homosexuality with pedophilia. They are afraid of slippery slope.

BTW check your U2U.

edit on 5/22/2015 by Deaf Alien because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2015 @ 11:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrappedPrincess
I make no lies I'm done being tolerant with you I'm at militant and I very much would enjoy hurting you. You are one of those special cases that I would let go of my love and compassion for and give into my dark and cruel side. I will not deny this one bit in regards to you.

Just gonna quote this for posterity.

You nailed it sir.

Thank you!

posted on May, 22 2015 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Don't let any poster push your buttons.

Its not worth it. Ignore is better.

posted on May, 22 2015 @ 11:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

Do you think his hatred clashes with his lipstick?

I'm just sayin...

posted on May, 22 2015 @ 11:23 PM
link   

I'm just sayin...

Trolling and baiting confirmed.

posted on May, 22 2015 @ 11:25 PM
link   
I also must ask, why do you think a discussion about homosexuality tends to move toward pedophilia? If it is so illogical and absurd, why does it naturally happen so frequently?

Did you just insinuate I and others like me are pedophiles because our desired gender doesn't match your opinion? So I'm not allowed to have an opinion on whether or not I want children therefore selfish because YOU think I should procreate to serve your agenda? I'm the selfish one? That right there would get your brakes beat off in person you vile thing I have no more words for you or your hateful kind go back to whatever cave you crawled out of. reply to: prepared4truth

Hmm I wonder... did I insinuate that you and others like you are pedophiles? No, I did not.

But if you'll control your emotion, you'll see that I inextricably linked [homosexuals] people who have similar traumatic childhood experiences to [pedophiles] the people who created those experiences.

a reply to: Cuervo

I actually like the point you made earlier when I joined the thread. So when you started to get defensive I didn't want to reply.

However, the person I was discussing with earlier has made it clear that they don't want to move the thinking on this thread any further, and is joining another member's attempt to derail with name calling and fallacies. And you are asking interesting questions, so...

Adoption is a reflection of an irresponsible world. When does preference become counter-productive to necessity? I would never even want to reach the point where the question becomes real.

Love is definitely the next term we need to clearly define as a society in order to evolve, this 3-D physical world is so restrictive.

I do acknowledge and love many men, women and children. Love though, IMO should not be confused with sex. Some may argue that to have sex with someone, some kind of love must be involved, even if only one-sided. But I cannot argue that to be in love with someone you must have sex with them...
edit on 22-5-2015 by prepared4truth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2015 @ 11:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Seamrog

Just gonna quote this for posterity.

You nailed it sir.

Thank you!

When you are watching Star Wars and the emperor trolls until he finally gets Luke to show his anger and the emperor has a little orgasm and says "Yesss give in to your daaaark side"... do you cheer for the emperor?

I mean, that's sort of what you've been doing this entire thread. You are pushing buttons intentionally, saying incredibly harmful things and the moment somebody loses their cool as a response, you're all like "See? I knew there was something wrong with those people".

You are a special kind of troll, for sure.

posted on May, 22 2015 @ 11:34 PM
link   

*sigh* Then you got sucked in too... well I always root for the Empire! lol

posted on May, 22 2015 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Sucked in how? Look, I've been dealing willfully-ignorant people all my life. I stepped beyond feeling anger towards that sort of blindness years ago. It's been replaced with sadness and pity.

Frustration, sometimes, sure. But it's hard to be angry when I honestly believe that some of them are just products of their upbringing. Attrition is the name of the game and most of those people are a lot older than me. Silver linings and all that.

posted on May, 22 2015 @ 11:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

I'm just sayin...

Well bless your little heart, you feel as though you have accomplished important work.
Will your master give you an extra pat on the head for your diligence?

I find it so amusing that you feel as though you have won something by resorting to name calling to upset others.

God I love "people" like you, you're so entertaining.

You really think you're winning hearts & minds with your pathetic child like posts, don't you? LOL!

I hate to be the bearer of bad news(not really) but it's "people" like you & your vile discourse that have done more to advance the LGBT communities quest for equal rights than all the vocal supporters combined. Congratulations!

Oh wait, are you secretly a Trans-Plant(see what I did there) that has been mission-ed through the "Gay Agenda" to create online identities to spout the most ignorant things so as to actually further the "Gay Agenda"?
How diabolical!

K~
edit on 22-5-2015 by aethertek because: Structure again

edit on 22-5-2015 by aethertek because: fdr

posted on May, 22 2015 @ 11:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cuervo

Attrition is the name of the game and most of those people are a lot older than me. Silver linings and all that.

Is this really the game you want to play?

I'm putting down the aces and spades of the order of the universe and all you have is a joker in a dress.

Attrition really is a factor here.

posted on May, 22 2015 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Attrition is the name of the game and most of those people are a lot older than me. Silver linings and all that.

I'm putting down the aces and spades of the order of the universe and all you have is a joker in a dress.

What? I thought the Joker was wild, right?

Poker analogies aside, I hope you knew I was referring to people dying of old age (and not violence), right? That's why I mentioned age. I mean that societal progression is almost always a matter of attrition, waiting for those who want to hang on to damaging paradigms to move aside and allow others to move up.

Eventually, I'll be insisting on something never changing when I'm old and the youngins will want me to step aside, too. The difference is that, when that day comes, I'll remember the battles I've fought during my life and I will humbly step aside.
edit on 22-5-2015 by Cuervo because: Extra clarification... some of the audience really needs it

posted on May, 22 2015 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Oh yea,,,

The GOP Is Dying Off. Literally.
www.politico.com...

The Ongoing Decline of Religion
www.csicop.org...

K~

posted on May, 22 2015 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Seamrog, that was actually very funny. Just played spades yesterday.

Sucked in how? Look, I've been dealing willfully-ignorant people all my life. I stepped beyond feeling anger towards that sort of blindness years ago. It's been replaced with sadness and pity.

Frustration, sometimes, sure. But it's hard to be angry when I honestly believe that some of them are just products of their upbringing. Attrition is the name of the game and most of those people are a lot older than me. Silver linings and all that.

I do understand that. Some people are JUST a product of their upbringing, and it is sad. Judging by our discussions in the thread, I'll just say that I'm probably not older than you, most likely in your age range.

Honestly though, tradition does have some things right. You can't just throw it all out the window.
edit on 22-5-2015 by prepared4truth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2015 @ 11:57 PM
link   

LOL are you that dense? He was talking about YOU! You play that game!

posted on May, 22 2015 @ 11:58 PM
link   
From the OP

Hang Tough - Princess

-I am not trying to confuse the world or be a special snowflake, I am doing this only for the simple reason of existing in peace. I would rather not have to go this path, I would rather not have to literally stand up among my family, friends, coworkers and even you people of ATS and feel like I have fight just for the right to exist. For those of you who are cisgender, when did you ever have to fight for the right to identify as the gender you are?

top topics

<< 46  47  48    50  51  52 >>

join