It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli sources: Israel willing to accept Iran deal for US compensation

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on May, 17 2015 @ 04:32 AM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

It's simple, really... Obama is selling out our ally,

So by choosing diplomacy over, say bombing Iran and dragging the US into another bloody and pointless was with more american lives lost, he's selling out Israel. Lovely. If that's the case, we'll just have to make do without Israel.

Israel's safety,

Israel has nukes. She has an advanced military. She can look after herself. Don't you have confidence in Israel? What happened to this strong jewish state we're all advised of on a daily basis?

because he's decided to be Iran's bitch and Congress

Oh I'm sorry, I was under the impression it was Israels prime minister who came to congress to tell America what to do. So I was wrong? It was Irans president then? I must have gotten netyahoo and the Iranian president mixed up here.

Obama is creating this problem

The only problem here is Israel. Frankly Obama hasn't gone far enough, we should be cutting aid to them all together. Cut off the welfare liability in the Middle East. Do ourselves a favor.

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 04:40 AM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

Those Israelis really are a bunch of mercenary gits.

The trouble they cause, the destruction, the murders, the baiting the US and UK, the threats to the entire region..all to add weight to their 'demands'.

I'd give them weapons...but not they way they'd like.

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 04:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

originally posted by: khnum

When a nation has 200 nuclear weapons it shouldn't need a big brother to do its own dirty work

Ally:

allies are people, groups, or states that have joined in an alliance for mutual benefit or to achieve some common purpose, whether or not explicit agreement has been worked out between them.

en.wikipedia.org...
Now, while the antisemites... ERRRRRRR, pardon, I mean the anti-Zion crowd (I sometimes tend to slip into traditional definitions of concepts rather than remembering to use the modern doublespeak terms, my bad) may celebrate any cracks forming in the alliance of the US and Israel, I'll openly say those who do are geopolitical dullards who lack any understanding of what our sole trustworthy, stable ally in the Gulf States has meant to America over the past 50 years. Yeah, I get it... "Ooooh, the poor Palestinians..." whoopity damn doo! Take a look at what the Iranians have historically done to their Baha'i residents, and then rationalize supporting an alliance with a nation doing exactly the same horsecrap as what Israel does that supposedly is behind the hatred.

This MAD world IS Alfred E. Neuman: "What, me hypocritical?"

Interesting. Since you don't like "modern doublespeak terms" & prefer to use "traditional concepts", let's get back to the word "antisemite". Or should I say "Anti-Semite", which is the original word. Arabs & Bedouins are also Semites, which includes the Palestinian Arab Christians & Palestinian Arab Muslims. Yet many modern Israelis are racist against them. So doesn't that make those Israelis "Anti-Semites"? www.haaretz.com... And since the Prophet Muhammad was an Arab Semite, doesn't that also make the caricatures of him anti-Semitic by definition?

In fact, there's even a lot of racism in Israel against other Jews, particularly against the Ethiopian Jews, Indian Jews, Mizrahi Jews and Sephardi Jews. So wouldn't that make many Ashkenazi Jews anti-Semites, even by the most vague definitions of the word? en.wikipedia.org...

So let me get this straight: If I don't support a far right wing government in Israel because of the way it treats the Palestinian Semites, that makes me an "anti-Semite"? But when Israeli citizens are racist against Semitic Arabs, and Ethiopian Jews, Indian Jews, Mizrahi Jews and Sephardi Jews, that doesn't make them anti-Semites?

Oh and yes, I'm against Zionism. And so are many Jews. www.myjewishlearning.com... So how does that make us "anti-Semitic"? Zionism is a new innovation that was started in the late 1800s.

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 05:09 AM
link   

Ya know, I'm just an old jarhead and a bit slow sometimes, But last I heard allies don't strafe your carrier, wave at the sailors on board, then bomb it and claim they were confused.(USS Cole) Neither do allies blow up your embassy, try and blame another country. Then later down the road give a heroes parade and medal to the bombers.(Egypt) With allies like that do we really need to be at war with another country? Besides, and I hate to admit it, Iran was one of the first countries in the middle east to offer and help us hunt down the people responsible for 9/11.

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 05:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: SgtKman

Ya know, I'm just an old jarhead and a bit slow sometimes, But last I heard allies don't strafe your carrier, wave at the sailors on board, then bomb it and claim they were confused.(USS Cole) Neither do allies blow up your embassy, try and blame another country. Then later down the road give a heroes parade and medal to the bombers.(Egypt) With allies like that do we really need to be at war with another country? Besides, and I hate to admit it, Iran was one of the first countries in the middle east to offer and help us hunt down the people responsible for 9/11.

Thing is I dont thnk anyone is saying they want to be allies with Iran.

Its trade agreements and promosing not to bomb the # out of them.

There is a vast array of realations between war and Allies.

Last I checked USA traded with China and had diplomatic relations but were certainly not allies.
edit on 17-5-2015 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-5-2015 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 05:36 AM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

And yet neither China nor Iran has bombed us.

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 05:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: SgtKman

And yet neither China nor Iran has bombed us.

No they havent.

But I would not trust them as allies

Rather just have peace and trade with them but no alliances

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 05:45 AM
link   

And neither would I trust them. My original point was TPTB have decided to sign off on the deal, but our allies(whom have attacked us) aren't happy. So given that Israel has tried to start wars for us, cost American lives with their scheming, and just been a general nuisance, why should we pay them off as allies when we can reach a peaceful solution. I did my time in Iraq and regret it to this day. At least now there is a chance another war will be avoided. As long as Iran is open to the U.N inspectors I don't have a personnel problem with them acquiring nuclear energy. Besides they're a Sovereign nation, beholden to no one but the people of that nation, so how is it the business of any other nation?

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 06:37 AM
link   
Take the scenario of Russia Vs Ukraine situation, America and buddies made huge sanctions against Russia for it, now let look at Israel Vs Palestine and their other neighbors, does Israeli get any sanctions against their illegal actions? Ofc not, its not about rights and wrongs its about certain parts of the board are more precious than others and the world is scaled all the time by that.

Sooner or later we see what it will flower for all of us, i go as far and say that Israeli are one great cause why America will suffer like never before, its already suffering hard time because of em but most likely from now on it will bring much more pain than before. Hopefully that will force American leaders to rethink their position as world leaders, maybe they should be more righteous than greed finally.

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 06:50 AM
link   

It's simple, really... Obama is selling out our ally, Israel's safety, because he's decided to be Iran's bitch and Congress cannot stop him from doing so. This move by Obama places our ally, Israel, in harm's way. Israel is asking that, since Obama is being Iran's bitch rather than fulfilling the United States' prior obligation to make sanctions stick on Iran until their nuclear program ceases, the United States provide Israel with the means to defend themselves from the results of the American president's foray into becoming Iran's concubine.

Obama is creating this problem, Israel is demanding that the United States provide the means to correct it. Very similar to what would happen if your dog dug up your neighbor's garden... you'd be expected to make things right and take responsibility for your destructive dog and your lack of control over him.

Is this guy really victim blaming? Hey, Iran is a peaceful nation and hasn't attacked anyone in a very long time. Israel on the other hand can't keep themselves from carpet bombing their neighbors every time some random extremist throws a grenade out into the empty desert in the direction of Israel.

How the hell is this guy a moderator? Israel isn't America's ally, because that would imply some kind of mutual benefit. The benefits flow one way, and that's INTO Israel. There's literally no return exchange here.

When did the ATS Moderation turn into Hasbara propaganda flunkees?

+2 more 
posted on May, 17 2015 @ 07:59 AM
link   

It's simple, really... Obama is selling out our ally, Israel's safety, because he's decided to be Iran's bitch and Congress cannot stop him from doing so. This move by Obama places our ally, Israel, in harm's way. Israel is asking that, since Obama is being Iran's bitch rather than fulfilling the United States' prior obligation to make sanctions stick on Iran until their nuclear program ceases, the United States provide Israel with the means to defend themselves from the results of the American president's foray into becoming Iran's concubine.

Anyone that believes this load of crap clearly knows nothing about the history between America and Israel. Israel is in no way our ally. They are nothing more than just another welfare state with their hand out begging more money. Cut the money off going to Israel and you will see Israel's true face. The way Israel has murdered Americans the way they have attacked America the way they interfere with our political process like the way they did in our last Presidential election shows they are in no way our ally. You just sound like another anti American that wants Americans to die fighting for Israel.

Obama is creating this problem, Israel is demanding that the United States provide the means to correct it.

Obama didn't create this problem the warmongering Nazis running Israel is the problem. Israel has no place making any kind of demands from America they have their own military industrial complex so let those deadbeats pay for their own weapons and fight their own war that is when the cowards grow the balls to fight someone besides women and children that is.
edit on 5830000003731America/ChicagoSun, 17 May 2015 08:00:37 -05002010 by buster2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 08:08 AM
link   
This just the annual bash Iran thread, you can be gaurenteed one a year on ATS. It's almost like the 2 minute hate from big brother although it's an annual occaision, or has been ever since I've been here Once a year just to keep up the fear and hate of evil Iran.

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 08:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: khnum

When a nation has 200 nuclear weapons it shouldn't need a big brother to do its own dirty work

Ally:

allies are people, groups, or states that have joined in an alliance for mutual benefit or to achieve some common purpose, whether or not explicit agreement has been worked out between them.

en.wikipedia.org...

Now, while the antisemites... ERRRRRRR, pardon, I mean the anti-Zion crowd (I sometimes tend to slip into traditional definitions of concepts rather than remembering to use the modern doublespeak terms, my bad) may celebrate any cracks forming in the alliance of the US and Israel, I'll openly say those who do are geopolitical dullards who lack any understanding of what our sole trustworthy, stable ally in the Gulf States has meant to America over the past 50 years. Yeah, I get it... "Ooooh, the poor Palestinians..." whoopity damn doo! Take a look at what the Iranians have historically done to their Baha'i residents, and then rationalize supporting an alliance with a nation doing exactly the same horsecrap as what Israel does that supposedly is behind the hatred.

This MAD world IS Alfred E. Neuman: "What, me hypocritical?"

Yet another post that shows you have no idea what you are talking about. This treaty with Iran will not make America and Iran allies study up and get a clue instead of showing off that you are just another person that thinks America should be Israel's servant. You think what the Iranians did to the Baha'i is comparable to what Israel is doing to the Palestinians? Talk about being ignorant of history.
Did the Iranians displace hundreds of thousands of Baha'i residents like Israel did to the Palestinians? Nope.
Did the Iranians murder thousands of Baha'i residents like Israel has done to the Palestinians? Nope.
Did the Iranians wipe the nation the Baha'i lived in off the map like the Israeli's are doing with Palestine? Nope.
You really study up on some history before making ridiculous claims.
edit on 5970000005331America/ChicagoSun, 17 May 2015 08:20:53 -05002010 by buster2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 08:22 AM
link   

They will accept...

IF!?

It doesn't matter how ludicrous the 'if' is that follows. Who the hell does Netanyahu think he is?

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 08:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
a reply to: BestinShow

or other favours

Also give Bibi more guns and all of a sudden it will be cool for Irans nuclear deal to go ahead, but give him guns and ship.

On the sole condition it be called the USS Bibi. Make sure he knows it's made in the USA.

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 08:27 AM
link   

And the Jewish people that are anti-zionist, while being fully Jewish... are they anti-Semites too? I think you know what you can do with your attempted propaganda.

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 08:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

They will accept...

IF!?

It doesn't matter how ludicrous the 'if' is that follows. Who the hell does Netanyahu think he is?

It looks like he thinks he is in control of America and can demand whatever he wants from us. And if you listen to some people they think he should be. The people that support Benny would have supported Hitler back in 38.

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 08:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

And the Jewish people that are anti-zionist, while being fully Jewish... are they anti-Semites too? I think you know what you can do with your attempted propaganda.

It's the old fall back for Israeli supporters. If you are critical of Israel in any way it's because you're anti-Semitic. It's funny they whine this while overlooking Israel's anti-Semitic treatment of Palestinian Christians and Muslims.

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Exactly so. Israel is committing genocide, and the US is footing the bill, then to top it we're supposed name Netanyahu... King? Then again, the way Congress groveled at his feet... I guess he already is.

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 08:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

For future reference, and certainly applicable in this instance - the word "ship", is how I say the actual word I want to say whilst still adhering to T&Cs...........unless I'm talking about actual sea-going vessels,

edit on 17-5-2015 by Sublimecraft because: added image of the battleship

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join