It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli sources: Israel willing to accept Iran deal for US compensation

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+24 more 
posted on May, 16 2015 @ 09:20 PM
link   

The US Congress will not be able to stop a nuclear deal with Iran from being signed, according to recent assessments by sources in Israel's Foreign Ministry, the intelligence community and AIPAC, who now believe it might be time to shift gears. Sources in Jerusalem have now realized that instead of continuing to fight a lost cause, Israel has another route that could help secure its interests – namely, asking the US for compensation in the form of expensive weapons or other favors.

Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu could either continue to fight the deal or he could swallow the deal, asking in return far-reaching benefits from the US, the sources said.

A high-ranking government official told Ynet's sister publication Yedioth Ahronoth that "The White House is willing to pay a hefty price to get some quiet from the Israelis at this point. We are surprised the demand has not been made."

Why should America pay Israel anything? Just because they get their panties in a wad over our negotiations with Iran they think they have the right to make demands from America? If they did make these demands and anyone from our government agreed that they should get anything they should be thrown out of their job because they obviously think that Israel is more important than America.

+12 more 
posted on May, 16 2015 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

From Source:

Sources in Jerusalem have now realized that instead of continuing to fight a lost cause, Israel has another route that could help secure its interests – namely, asking the US for compensation in the form of expensive weapons or other favors.

It's awesome when stereotypes are affirmed by the source themselves...

+10 more 
posted on May, 16 2015 @ 09:39 PM
link   
a reply to: BestinShow

or other favours

Send him a $1200 hooker, war pigs like hookers.

Make it a ladyboy, just to spice things up.

and it just goes to show that Irans 3-months-away from nuking Israel (since the 1990's btw) was not entirely correct, yeah. Also give Bibi more guns and all of a sudden it will be cool for Irans nuclear deal to go ahead, but give him guns and ship.
edit on 16-5-2015 by Sublimecraft because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on May, 16 2015 @ 09:53 PM
link   
This is just amazing! It shows world politics to be the septic tank they are.

There has never been any proof that Iran has been building atomic weapons while on the other hand Israel has around 300 fully functioning atomic warheads and the missile tech to deliver them, all of them undeclared.

The US and Israel have been making Iran out to be the bad boy for decades.

Now that the whole mess is seen for what it is and a treaty is about to be signed, Israel wants to be compensated for losing a despicable hate campaign spanning decades.

I have seen better decisions made on a playground!

P

posted on May, 16 2015 @ 10:11 PM
link   
If the deal really goes throught i will be happy that men and women wont die for a unjust cause.

posted on May, 16 2015 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Israel got $15.7 billion American aid in 1979 when they signed the peace treaty with Egypt so perhaps they aiming to get $100 billion this year. That would double the amount of military aid they have already received from the US since 1962.

The Military Industrial Complex supports military aid to Israel.

posted on May, 16 2015 @ 10:57 PM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

You don't think Iran would really come out and say they were building nukes while Israel is threatening to bomb their sites do you?

posted on May, 16 2015 @ 10:59 PM
link   
must control hand...... must avoid massive terms and conditions violation..........

posted on May, 16 2015 @ 11:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
If the deal really goes throught i will be happy that men and women wont die for a unjust cause.

I feel the same way, pride isn't worth going to war over.

posted on May, 16 2015 @ 11:04 PM
link   

"It is not because all of a sudden they love the prime minister of Israel there," he said. "But rather because, in their eyes, everything must be done to get the deal with Iran approved, if and when the remaining details that were left out of the outline signed in Switzerland are agreed upon.

I don't know what this means, I know what I THINK it means, but anyway.

posted on May, 16 2015 @ 11:16 PM
link   

So the lesson we should learn from this is to lie about something and keep yelling about it until someone pays us to stop? Brilliant!

Assuming this is true (seems like hearsay for now), then I wonder if the hush money will require Israel to never mention the "Iran nukes!" bogeyman again. And how would Israel & its fear-mongering allies spin that? Would they claim it as a victory by saying they got new Iranian concessions? Would they admit that Iran never had those intentions in the first place? Or would they simply ignore explaining it?

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 12:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

The US Congress will not be able to stop a nuclear deal with Iran from being signed, according to recent assessments by sources in Israel's Foreign Ministry, the intelligence community and AIPAC, who now believe it might be time to shift gears. Sources in Jerusalem have now realized that instead of continuing to fight a lost cause, Israel has another route that could help secure its interests – namely, asking the US for compensation in the form of expensive weapons or other favors.

Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu could either continue to fight the deal or he could swallow the deal, asking in return far-reaching benefits from the US, the sources said.

A high-ranking government official told Ynet's sister publication Yedioth Ahronoth that "The White House is willing to pay a hefty price to get some quiet from the Israelis at this point. We are surprised the demand has not been made."

Why should America pay Israel anything? Just because they get their panties in a wad over our negotiations with Iran they think they have the right to make demands from America? If they did make these demands and anyone from our government agreed that they should get anything they should be thrown out of their job because they obviously think that Israel is more important than America.

How bloody typical, they want to be paid off by a country they scam for a problem they created. Bibi and his buddies need to STFU and go pound sand. Nobody owes them anything, money or respect.

Cheers - Dave

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 01:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: enlightenedservant

So the lesson we should learn from this is to lie about something and keep yelling about it until someone pays us to stop? Brilliant!

Assuming this is true (seems like hearsay for now), then I wonder if the hush money will require Israel to never mention the "Iran nukes!" bogeyman again. And how would Israel & its fear-mongering allies spin that? Would they claim it as a victory by saying they got new Iranian concessions? Would they admit that Iran never had those intentions in the first place? Or would they simply ignore explaining it?

I don't think it wouod ever stop regardless of the amount. How many times has Israel received defense spending from the US, and how many times were those "defensive weapons" used to instigate more recourse and therefore require more "defense" spending.

Now israel has a fresh new revenue stream with Iran scaring her panties off so the US has to keep her iced so she keeps her skirt down. Slut.

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 02:40 AM
link   

It's simple, really... Obama is selling out our ally, Israel's safety, because he's decided to be Iran's bitch and Congress cannot stop him from doing so. This move by Obama places our ally, Israel, in harm's way. Israel is asking that, since Obama is being Iran's bitch rather than fulfilling the United States' prior obligation to make sanctions stick on Iran until their nuclear program ceases, the United States provide Israel with the means to defend themselves from the results of the American president's foray into becoming Iran's concubine.

Obama is creating this problem, Israel is demanding that the United States provide the means to correct it. Very similar to what would happen if your dog dug up your neighbor's garden... you'd be expected to make things right and take responsibility for your destructive dog and your lack of control over him.

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 02:51 AM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

When a nation has 200 nuclear weapons it shouldn't need a big brother to do its own dirty work

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 03:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: khnum

When a nation has 200 nuclear weapons it shouldn't need a big brother to do its own dirty work

Ally:

allies are people, groups, or states that have joined in an alliance for mutual benefit or to achieve some common purpose, whether or not explicit agreement has been worked out between them.

en.wikipedia.org...

Now, while the antisemites... ERRRRRRR, pardon, I mean the anti-Zion crowd (I sometimes tend to slip into traditional definitions of concepts rather than remembering to use the modern doublespeak terms, my bad) may celebrate any cracks forming in the alliance of the US and Israel, I'll openly say those who do are geopolitical dullards who lack any understanding of what our sole trustworthy, stable ally in the Gulf States has meant to America over the past 50 years. Yeah, I get it... "Ooooh, the poor Palestinians..." whoopity damn doo! Take a look at what the Iranians have historically done to their Baha'i residents, and then rationalize supporting an alliance with a nation doing exactly the same horsecrap as what Israel does that supposedly is behind the hatred.

This MAD world IS Alfred E. Neuman: "What, me hypocritical?"

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 03:20 AM
link   

Israel is allied with nobody.

They control and manipulate our own governments but are not allies by any stretch of the imagination.
You only have to look at how many of our politicians flock to Israel to declare their allegiance, over the people they are supposed to be representing, and especially if they are seeking a US presidential run, to see that something is wrong.

+7 more 
posted on May, 17 2015 @ 04:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

originally posted by: khnum

Ally:

allies are people, groups, or states that have joined in an alliance for mutual benefit or to achieve some common purpose, whether or not explicit agreement has been worked out between them.

en.wikipedia.org...

Now, while the antisemites... ERRRRRRR, pardon, I mean the anti-Zion crowd (I sometimes tend to slip into traditional definitions of concepts rather than remembering to use the modern doublespeak terms, my bad) may celebrate any cracks forming in the alliance of the US and Israel, I'll openly say those who do are geopolitical dullards who lack any understanding of what our sole trustworthy, stable ally in the Gulf States has meant to America over the past 50 years. Yeah, I get it... "Ooooh, the poor Palestinians..." whoopity damn doo! Take a look at what the Iranians have historically done to their Baha'i residents, and then rationalize supporting an alliance with a nation doing exactly the same horsecrap as what Israel does that supposedly is behind the hatred.

This MAD world IS Alfred E. Neuman: "What, me hypocritical?"

So anti Israel= anti semite

Im anti zimbawe does that make me anti black?

I dont like Agentina does that make me anti latino ?

As for trustworthy allies? Im sure the crew of the USS libarty have a thing to say on that.

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 04:21 AM
link   
What absolute snakes... Why the hell should we have an obligation to PAY Israel because of the fact that they didn't get their way with an entirely different damn country?
Seeing things like this leaves little to wonder as to why there are certain stereotypes...

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 04:31 AM
link   

Israel already gets something like billions every year as a gift from the USA.

I guess they want more.

WTF?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join