Firstly I apologize if this is in the wrong forum,but this is not a conspiracy but projections based on facts.I have used reputable sources for my
facts such as Forbes,The Economist,Credit Suisse and various others.Simply put the rich are getting richer and the rest are either going nowhere or
getting poorer.The wealthiest 80 individuals in the world are worth the bottom 3.6 billion,since 2009 these individuals wealth has doubled whilst the
bottom 3.6 billion have gone backwards in wealth.
In 2011 the University of Zurich computer mapped the ownership of the 43060 corporations they could identify as multinational they found a super block
of 147 companies control 40 per cent of the lot.Most of the top 20 entities are banks Goldman Sachs,JP Morgan,Barclays et al,these entities paid 32
per cent tax in the USA in 1952 they now pay about 9 per cent,some like GE with an army of lawyers and accountants dont pay a cent.
Forbes has 1826 billionaires listed and plenty are still being created the US 50 new ones in 2014,57 in 2015 but in 2015 something happened there were
71 new Chinese billionaires for the first time in a long time the USA no longer leads the count in new billionaires.Of all these billionaires
currently 70 per cent are self made the other 30 per cent have inherited this wealth.The next 30 years though will see a radical change in this ratio
however,it is estimated in the next 30 years 16 trillion will be passed on via inheritance,to put this in perspective the GDP of the USA is 17
So how is the rest of the USA faring well the average US family has about 3500 dollars in savings and 118000 dollars in debt,25 per cent have no
savings at all.The US Government will tell you that they have recovered the 9.2 million jobs lost in the financial crisis,but lets look at that closer
44 per cent of the jobs gained are in low paying industries in fact 2 million of the pay under $13.00 per hour and the number of temporary jobs has
increased 50 per cent since 2009.The median US income is about 52000 that is the same as 1995-20 years ago.In 2008 there were 28.2 million on food
stamps theres now 47 million.The Government is currently breaching the gap but it cant for much longer and the rich have no interest in feeding the
poor unless theres something in it for them,so whats next?
Irish potato famine?
A new serfdom is coming look at real estate in 2008 the Federal Reserve had NO mortage backed securities,now it has 1.5 trillion dollars of them,12
per cent of all housing is now owned by the Fed,the very creators of the housing bubble.Foreigners are also buying up all the good real estate be it
in Sydney,San Diego or London,45 per cent of Miami is foreign owned.
What I feel we are headed for is where you have a local Lord or Baron-corporation or billionaire that you must serve and secure accommodation from,in
the middle ages you got protection in return...but not freedom.
Id rather Mad Max sorry.
edit on 16-5-2015 by khnum because: boo boo