It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Well you don't hear this every day. (Sigh)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2015 @ 02:12 PM
link   
This is a local event. But it is truly bizarre in my opinion. It deeply troubles me what drug this kid was taking is. I mean Christ is this is a new synthetic drug and the flavor of the summer. I mean are our homes going to be beset by sex crazed zombie teenagers ? If something similar happens to you this summer.

Don't shoot them just turn your lawn sprinklers on.

A woman called 911 on May 9 claiming a 17-year-old tried to enter her Murdoch-Goshen Road home around 10:20 p.m. The caller engaged with the suspect while talking to dispatchers and is heard warning the teen “Stay away from me, you will get shot.”
The 911 caller described the suspect as “probably on something” (referencing drugs) and said he attempted hurt her by grabbing her around the neck.

Moments later, the woman screamed and told dispatchers her husband shot the teen. The shotgun round accidentally hit the woman and injured her shoulder and eye, officials say. She was taken to the hospital and is expected to recover.

Warren County Prosecutor David Fornshell says after the teen was shot in the back, he was found running around and running himself into walls. When the male homeowner went to give the suspect towels to prevent the bleeding, the homeowner found the suspect on the front porch of the house masturbating.

source yes where else but the Fox channel
edit on 16-5-2015 by Greathouse because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2015 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Greathouse

Wow that something youd think would be straight out of a very bad twilight zone episode

posted on May, 16 2015 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

He made one part of the whole of that abundantly clear. This is from the transcript of the 911 call.

He's screaming, 'I'm not gay. I want (profanity). Where's the girl? Where's the girl?'" a 911 caller told dispatchers.

I'll definitely sleep better knowing that.

posted on May, 16 2015 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Greathouse There are some weird synthetic drugs out there and either this kid doesn't watch the news or he bought weed that contained another substance without knowing. It is scary, but I hope conservatives don't use these examples in their war against weed.

posted on May, 16 2015 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

I've wondered about that also. There does seem to be a crush of synthetic drugs timed with the marijuana legalization movement. (pun intended)

I'll keep an eye on this and post if I hear of something new.

posted on May, 16 2015 @ 03:27 PM
link   

It stands to reason that if we as a species can create better weapons to kill each other we can surly create better drugs to alter our state of mind.

posted on May, 16 2015 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Battleline

Yeah instead we're going in the other direction the drugs are getting worse.

posted on May, 16 2015 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Greathouse
a reply to: Battleline
Yeah instead we're going in the other direction the drugs are getting worse.

Most likely due to the fact that most of them are created by thugs, self taught chemists and uneducated people.
Sadly, most criminal drug dealers are too stupid to leave drug designing up to learned chemists and scientists.

posted on May, 16 2015 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra
a reply to: Greathouse There are some weird synthetic drugs out there and either this kid doesn't watch the news or he bought weed that contained another substance without knowing. It is scary, but I hope conservatives don't use these examples in their war against weed.

No one knows what he took or even for sure that he took anything, so why would anyone use it against weed specifically?

Has it been a going pattern to say, "Look at how bad bath salts are ... we better not legalize weed!"

First off, the new designer drug craze is partially because of the ease of availability because of the Internet. And these designer drugs are mostly psychoactive. Some people want to party, but a lot of the demand is from people who want to transcend and are seeking some kind of spiritual, transcendent experience.

It's the psychoactive nature of the compounds that bring out behaviors like this, and it's extremely easy to simply tweak the formula a tiny bit and create a whole new drug once one compound is outlawed.

posted on May, 16 2015 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I agree they wouldn't do it overtly. But your explanation of the synthetic compounds may have hit on a reason. Right now they are required to illegalize them by molecular structure. If they pass legislation to change that to identification by effect or classifications. It could impact all drug identification guidelines.

I'm just thinking out loud but that is something worth watching.

posted on May, 16 2015 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Even then, it wouldn't hit marijuana. Marijuana doesn't have the main compound or compound type these drugs do. Now, if you are into magic mushrooms ... Then you might have an issue.

posted on May, 16 2015 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Marijuana is classified as a hallucinogen. Just like '___' and mescaline are.

I'm just saying that if the federal government starts changing how they make you drugs illegal it is something worth watching.
edit on 16-5-2015 by Greathouse because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2015 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Read aboutthis last week, found this from CBS New:
"Flakka is a designer drug that can be snorted, smoked, injected or swallowed. It may also be combined with other, softer drugs such as marijuana.
Flakka is most typically made from the chemical alpha-PVP, which is a synthetic version of the amphetamine-like stimulant cathinone. Cathinones are chemicals derived from the khat plant grown in the Middle East and Somalia, where the leaves are frequently chewed for a euphoric buzz.

It's the same class of chemical that's used to make so-called bath salts, a drug that was found to be behind a number of alarming incidents, including the case of a man in Miami who allegedly chewed another man's face while high on bath salts in 2012."

Sorry guys, don't have much luck attaching links
, but here's the url:

www.cbsnews.com/news/flakka-floridas-dangerous-new-drug-trend/

Seem to remember a part about some guy running around naked then tried to have sex with a tree...

Scary stuff - make one double take almost everyone you pass in public..

posted on May, 16 2015 @ 10:28 PM
link   
a reply to: PaTommyJ

Makes me want to become agoraphobic!

posted on May, 16 2015 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Hell, they're using straight powdered cinnamon as a drug now. Why bother synthesizing?

posted on May, 16 2015 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Ai tis a brave new world out there, with brave new substances hitting the market.

Still the guy who ate the other guys face in miami a year or so ago, or the guy who cut his stomach and threw his intestines at the cops still takes the cake over this confused teen jackoff scaring old ladies and men so much so that they almost accidentally shoot themselves.

Ohh! Drugs are bad mkkkay!

posted on May, 16 2015 @ 11:40 PM
link   
a reply to: galadofwarthethird

Interestingly enough, it seems like the Miami cannibal wasn't on any drugs except marijuana.

The much-anticipated toxicology report released by Miami-Dade Medical Examiner Dr. Bruce Hyma found marijuana in Eugene’s system, something CBS4 News had previously reported, but no evidence of any other street drugs, alcohol or prescription drugs, or any adulterants found in street drugs. The report said this includes coc aine, '___', amphetamines (Ecstasy, Meth and others), phencyclidine (PCP or Angel Dust), heroin, oxycodone, Xanax, synthetic marijuana (Spice), and many other similar compounds.

source

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 12:22 AM
link   

I've heard that every so often someone just flips out on it, but don't tell the legalization crowd that.

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 12:49 AM
link   

There was a sheriff in Colorado that believed it.

According to a report in the Rocky Mountain News, 37 people were killed across the state on Jan. 1, the first day the drug became legal for all adults to purchase. Several more are clinging onto life in local emergency rooms and are not expected to survive.

"It's complete chaos here," says Dr. Jack Shepard, chief of surgery at St. Luke's Medical Center in Denver. "I've put five college students in body bags since breakfast and more are arriving every minute.

"We are seeing cardiac arrests, hypospadias, acquired trimethylaminuria and multiple organ failures. By next week the death toll could go as high as 200, maybe 300. Someone needs to step in and stop this madness. My god, why did we legalize marijuana? What were we thinking?"

source

source for the quote.

(Wink,wink)

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 03:20 AM
link   
Oh wow. Thats funny because some other site from years ago said that he was on bath salts or '___' or something. I suppose we will never know. We should like do an experiment, one on bath salts and one on weed, and dont let them eat for a day or so, lets see who gets the face munchies more.

Ah just messing. I mean what would make two men, who the survivor says he did not really know the attacker, and that he was not naked as well, and suddenly end up naked under a highway and one eating the others face and all over what the survivor said was a dispute because the guy thought he took his bible? Not only that when the police showed up the facemuncher took a shot to the chest from what I remember of the vid, and kept coming and still took a few more shots before he drooped. Whatever it was, it must have been more then a little weed. But hey, that's the beauty of social media and the internet, you can believe anything you want.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join