It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Peru reopens probe into mass sterilizations of over 300,000 indigenous people

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2015 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
a reply to: Skid Mark

He may have been involved. But it takes more than one to pass laws. Nothing ever happens in a vacuum.

So true. I'd like to know which of his cronies supported it.

posted on May, 16 2015 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Agenda 21 primer...

It's wiki, but it's a place to start for those of you who don't mind lookin' into that can of worms... Or the rabbit hole...

It's a disturbing read.

posted on May, 16 2015 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull That it is.

posted on May, 16 2015 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

Not just cronies.

There are always those who will support something like this, for their own reasons.

Looking at his cronies is all very well and good. But look at those who profess to be enemies but also stand to profit in some way.
edit on 5/16/2015 by seagull because: spelling...

posted on May, 16 2015 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull
Correct me if im wrong
But Argentina was preparing to invade Peru in the 1980s but invaded the Falkland islands instead, So could there have been a link to the Argentina junta in supplying the vast amount of medical instruments/sterilization chemicals for this type of Agenda 21 program.

Just a thought. Fox.

posted on May, 16 2015 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: foxhound2459

...and a rather scary thought it was, too.

To answer your question, I don't know... I'm going to go down that rabbit hole tonight, and see what my little voice tells me...

posted on May, 16 2015 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Suppose you're Obama, standing on top of a mountain, and able to look down at the world, and you see all the social problems, the poverty, and the nationalistic hate. How can you possibly continue to let this go on? I mean, how much more hate and sorrow that humanity will have to endure before you will disclose, man?

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 11:32 AM
link   
I've seen a documentary couple of years ago about some social issues in latin America. I don't remember what country or what kind of native tribes it was but I remember young boys were admired for promiscuity by their own mothers so it became a norm and sure a problem for any government. I think it had to be rather Jamaica or some other island.
Anyway, I wouldn't trust a dentist if he was a seed of the Conquistadors and I was a native.
Gypsies in some EU countries were treated in the same way not so long ago. Their breeding was considered too expensive. And expansive. Masonically cool stuff. One has to silent/kill a compassion first to be able to function as a doctor so they are usefull tools for any government.

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Hx3_1963

Thank you. Please, please keep us posted.

F&S&

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 08:51 PM
link   

This is part of a global depopulation/population control agenda.

In the following thread i posted a lot of evidence showing how the Rockefeller foundation, Bill, and Mellinda Gates, alongside others are behind these forced sterilizations.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

On page 3 of that thread i also posted evidence about the forced sterilization in Peru.

Forced Sterilization
Women around the world have many issues that they face and need to overcome. One of these issues is forced sterilization. Forced sterilization is the process of permanently ending someone's ability to reproduce without his or her consent. This has occurred around the world, including here in the United States. The reasons for this atrocity also varies, as does the procedure. Along with the human rights violation that forced sterilization infringes upon comes some health risks.
Peru's population control program, although it is not officially recognized by the government, uses some of these tactics (mcsnet.ab.ca...). Women are promised food and clothing for their children. When they show up to receive the food and clothes, they are told that in order to get the items they must be sterilized. If the refuse, sometimes they will get the items that month but are told that in the future they must be sterilized before getting the food and clothes. In these cases, the women feel as if they are being forced into making this decision in order to help care for the children she already has. In other cases, women are not even notified. Sometimes when women give birth, the doctors sterilize her without her consent and without her even knowing it. Another tactic that was used to trick the people was in Japan. There, some victims were told that they could have the procedure reversed at any time down the road (Yamaguchi, 1997).
Even with the health risks that are evident for the victims, countries still used forced sterilizations as a means to an end, whether it be a eugenics program or a population control program. Forced sterilizations are then just one more example of something that women must endure throughout the world.

www.webster.edu...

This is tied to "The GAVI Alliance".

The GAVI Alliance (Global Alliance for Vaccines and Immunization)

The GAVI Alliance, founded in 2000 with the help of the Gates Foundation, has the goal of vaccinating all of the third world. The member organizations of GAVI are listed on group’s the website, which include:

“…national governments of donor and developing countries, the Bill and Melinda Gates Children’s Vaccine Program, the International Federation of Pharmaceutical Manufacturers Associations (IFPMA), the Rockefeller Foundation, UNICEF, the World Bank Group and the World Health Organization (WHO).”
Anti-fertility vaccines

As Jurriaan Maessen reports, the World Health Organization, one of GAVIs partners, teamed up with the World Bank and UN Population Fund in the 1970s under theTask Force on Vaccines for Fertility Regulation”. The Task Force,

“…acts as a global coordinating body for anti-fertility vaccine R&D in the various working groups and supports research on different approaches, such as anti-sperm and anti-ovum vaccines and vaccines designed to neutralize the biological functions of hCG. The Task Force has succeeded in developing a prototype of an anti-hCG-vaccine.

In 1989 research was conducted by the National Institute of Immunology in New Delhi India on the use ofcarrierssuch as Tetanus Toxoid and Diphtheria to bypass the immune system and deliver the female hormone called human chorionic gonadotrophin (hCG). The research paper was carried in the Oxford University Press in 1990 and was titled Bypass by an alternate carrierof acquired unresponsiveness to hCG upon repeated immunization with tetanus-conjugated vaccine.The Rockefeller Foundation is listed in the document as giving grants for the research.

By delivering hCG within a Tetanus vaccine – which acts as the carrier – the human body treats hCG as an intruder and creates antibodies against it. This has the effect of sterilizing women who receive the vaccine, and in many cases miscarriage when given during pregnancy.

www.oldthinkernews.com...

ACTORS INVOLVED
In the early 1970s a group of scientists came together at the WHO to discuss the impact of the advances in biosciences on birth control. In 1973 the WHO established the Task Force on Vaccines for Fertility Regulation, as part of the HRP. The HRP, today under the auspices of the United Nations Development Programme, the United Nations Population Fund (UNFPA), the WHO and the World Bank, concentrates on research and development of contraceptive methods and services in developing countries and its social, ethical, legal and regulatory issues.
The Task Force acts as a global coordinating body for anti-fertility vaccine R&D in the various working groups and supports research on different approaches, such as anti-sperm and anti-ovum vaccines and vaccines designed to neutralize the biological functions of hCG. The Task Force has succeeded in developing a prototype of an anti-hCG-vaccine.

home.snafu.de...

In 2012 the UK Observer newspaper published an article which showed how "Tens of millions of pounds of UK aid money have been spent on a programme that has forcibly sterilised Indian women and men". Bill and Mellinda Gates were involved in this program through the UK's Department of International Development.

UK aid helps to fund forced sterilisation of India's poor

Money from the Department for International Development has helped pay for a controversial programme that has led to miscarriages and even deaths after botched operations

Gethin Chamberlain

The Observer, Saturday 14 April 2012

Tens of millions of pounds of UK aid money have been spent on a programme that has forcibly sterilised Indian women and men, the Observer has learned. Many have died as a result of botched operations, while others have been left bleeding and in agony. A number of pregnant women selected for sterilisation suffered miscarriages and lost their babies.
Yet a working paper published by the UK's Department for International Development in 2010 cited the need to fight climate change as one of the key reasons for pressing ahead with such programmes. The document argued that reducing population numbers would cut greenhouse gases, although it warned that there were "complex human rights and ethical issues" involved in forced population control.

Link

edit on 18-5-2015 by ElectricUniverse because: correct link.

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 08:52 PM
link   
i also posted how Bill and Melllinda Gates continue to plan to fund these forced sterilization programmes.

In July, the UK will host a family planning summit in London along with the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation. Theevent will aim to generate unprecedented political commitment and resources from developing countries, donors, the private sector, civil society and other partners to meet the family planning needs of women in the worlds poorest countries by 2020, stated the UKs Department for International Development.

www.turtlebayandbeyond.org...

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 09:25 PM
link   
and funny ( strange), if they just wanted to reduce population
everyone knows that affluent societies have plummeting birth rates

but noooo, these people have to be effed for some reason....
like the 40,000 or so natives in north america a few years ago, or them in africa last year...
sterilized or sterilization chemicals found

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Also, in another thread titled My First Post: The United Nations, Agenda 21, Sustainable Development, and the brand new Sustainable From a member who works for the UN and tried to justify the plans of the UN for "sustainable development". I posted on page 7 the following information about Peru's forced sterilizations and the UN involvement.

Peru: UNFPA Supported Fujimori's Forced Sterilization Campaigns

July 22, 2002
Volume 4/ Number 17

Dear Colleague:

An independent congressional committee of the Peruvian government has charged that the U.N. Population Fund (UNFPA) supported the forced sterilization campaigns executed by former Peruvian dictator Alberto Fujimori. The report of the Peruvian congressional commission provides further evidence that claims circulating in the press that UNFPA supports only voluntary family planning in China and elsewhere are false.

Steve W. Mosher
President

Peru: UNFPA Supported Fujimori’s Forced Sterilization Campaigns

In “an exceptional case of national legislation,” the government of Peru in the early 1990s—under former dictator Alberto Fujimori—established the U.N. Population Fund (UNFPA) as the “Technical Secretary” of Fujimori’s infamous forced sterilization campaigns, states a report issued by a special commission of the Peruvian Congress.

Fujimori’s National Population Program consisted of the systematic and forced sterilization of over 100,000 women, during so-called “ligation festivals,” particularly aimed at rural women and minorities.

www.pop.org...

UNFPA, a branch of the UN, also supports China's forced sterilizations.

Fact Sheet

Funding UNFPA
China's Coercive Population Control Program

Summary: The United Nations Population Fund (referred to as the UNFPA) has been a strong supporter of China=s coercive population control program. In 1985 Congress passed the Kemp-Kasten Amendment, which gave the President the authority to deny U.S. funds to any organization or program that supports or participates in the management of a program of coercive abortion or involuntary sterilization. The UNFPA has been denied U.S. funding because of its support of the China program. Abortion advocates oppose this policy.

www.nchla.org...

edit on 18-5-2015 by ElectricUniverse because: add comment.

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 09:16 PM
link   
RT.com is not a reliable news source. Ignore.

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Also Multiple news sources for skeptics:

fusion.net...

www.opendemocracy.net...

en.wikipedia.org...

usatoday30.usatoday.com...

Mainstream news is no news at all.

posted on May, 23 2015 @ 07:51 AM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

Thanks for these additional links. Long time no see!

posted on May, 23 2015 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Also, thanks to ElectricUniverse for your additional links to this awful story, I knew it was bad but this is wider than most people think. Good posts and threads!

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Your welcome!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join