It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George Osborne plans new Budget on 8 July .... Prepare for pain.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 07:19 AM
link   
The Tory voting Headteachers and Assistant Heads will now be regretting voting Tory. They are all up for the sack if there school doesn't perform well. More academy free schools. More bad news. They state that they want all schools to perform above average which is impossible! The Tories can now run a muck with whatever they want. Mistake, wannabee Tory voters! Hope you suffer too!!
edit on 17-5-2015 by RP2SticksOfDynamite because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 07:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: RP2SticksOfDynamite
The Tory voting Headteachers and Assistant Heads will now be regretting voting Tory. They are all up for the sack if there school doesn't perform well. More academy free schools. More bad news. They state that they want all schools to perform above average which is impossible! The Tories can now run a muck with whatever they want. Mistake, wannabee Tory voters! Hope you suffer too!!

O NO!!! Schools will be held to high standard god forbid!

How dare they sack failing head teachers! Jobs in the public sector should be for life no matter what your performance!!
/sarc

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 07:53 AM
link   

They are all up for the sack if there school doesn't perform well.

Quite right. School heads and the senior team get well paid to ensure standards do not slip, so why should these people remain in the school, failing children and their staff?

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 07:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi

Quite right. School heads and the senior team get well paid to ensure standards do not slip, so why should these people remain in the school, failing children and their staff?

The cheek of it!

Next those dastardly torys will be suggesting sacking Doctors who are incompetent and getting rid of corrupt police officers!

Don’t they know in the public sector a job is for life no matter what your performance is!

No we must have quantity over quality!
edit on 17-5-2015 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: CthulhuMythos

That was a very inflametory statement, had you been so keen to make a similar statement against a race or religious group of people 'because they are used to it' you would have been flamed from here to oblivion. Shame on you!

Yeah because the Scots are never derogatory to the English

It wasn't an inflammatory statement it was a light hearted remark , unfortunately you prefer to see it as other.

Shame ? ...

edit on 17-5-2015 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: RP2SticksOfDynamite

The Tories can now run a muck with whatever they want

The Tories only have a majority of 6.

During the lifetime of a Parliament there can be any number of by-elections. If The Tories lose those by-elections they could find themselves in a minority.

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

How dare they sack failing head teachers! Jobs in the public sector should be for life no matter what your performance!!
/sarc

Don't you get it! If they want all schools to be above average then that means that all schools performing average will be impacted. Ridiculous, its not mathematically possible to get all schools performing above average.

The electorate will regret not giving Ed a chance.

Unless PR comes in we have a 35% dictatorship for the next decade or more. Good luck with it! The country ordinary folk is now f.ck.d! Greed and selfishness is now the norm! Glad I left a long time ago. Unfortunately I still pay my taxes into a system that is so unfair and one which doubles the wealth of the better off every 5 years. Not nice people!

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 01:45 PM
link   

You missed the point. If they want all schools to be able to perform above average then they are dreaming the impossible and that meant that those schools erforming average have the heads fired. Ridiculous!!!!!!

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong

During the lifetime of a Parliament there can be any number of by-elections. If The Tories lose those by-elections they could find themselves in a minority.
That swings 4/5 ways! The only party that can now demand a majority is the Tory party which in theory means the UK is now under a dictatorship of greedy selfish uncaring parasites!

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 01:59 PM
link   

/sarc

Don't you get it! If they want all schools to be above average then that means that all schools performing average will be impacted. Ridiculous, its not mathematically possible to get all schools performing above average.

Unless PR comes in we have a 35% dictatorship for the next decade or more. Good luck with it! The country ordinary folk is now f.ck.d! Greed and selfishness is now the norm! Glad I left a long time ago. Unfortunately I still pay my taxes into a system that is so unfair and one which doubles the wealth of the better off every 5 years. Not nice people!

If more schools are "above average" then the "average" will become higher resulting in better shcooling for kids?

Is this a thread about the up coming budget or just another thread about how someones political party of choice failed to get into power.

Iam I reading correctly that you no longer reside in the UK? if so how is the unknown outcome of a future budget a concern to you please?

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex
Light hearted? Certainly didn't come across that way, especially on the back of your first comment of apportioned blame ( or was that supposed to be a light hearted comment also?). The Scots are not the only nation on this planet to voice a critical opinion of the English, as their actions, attitude and intolerance of other cultures and customs is often rude, offensive and dismissive.

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 04:09 AM
link   
Its a mess, but no way would i work under Labour again, anti British ant workers scum!
edit on 19-5-2015 by SecretFace because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 04:12 AM
link   
a reply to: CthulhuMythos

Intolerance of other cultures? Tell me, just how raciallly and culturally diverse is Scotland these days? The English have proven time and time that we are very tolerant to other cultures, too tolerant, because most of the time we get treated with the same ignorant disdain you have shown here. Our tolerance is running out because it has been taken advantage of for far too long.

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 02:25 PM
link   

a reply to: Cobaltic1978

Just because I voted for my local Conservative MP does not make me me a fan of Osborne or the likes of May or IDS.

Just means:
1) I really really dont trust labour
2) Really want a EU referendum
and most importantly
3) Did not like the local labour candidate standing.

If you want my vote for labour earn it.

That's how voting should be, but unfortunately most people vote for a party, not their local representative, as if it was their football team. Once Labour, always Labour etc.

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong

That swings 4/5 ways! The only party that can now demand a majority is the Tory party which in theory means the UK is now under a dictatorship of greedy selfish uncaring parasites!

Did you perhaps miss that it was the Conservatives, not Labour, that won the election?

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 02:30 PM
link   

The cheek of it!

Next those dastardly torys will be suggesting sacking Doctors who are incompetent and getting rid of corrupt police officers!

Don’t they know in the public sector a job is for life no matter what your performance is!

No we must have quantity over quality!

Whatever it takes to improve unemployment statistics.

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 03:31 PM
link   

We'll crack down hard on tax avoidance and aggressive tax planning by the rich - because everyone should pay their fair share.

If i could pick anyone in the world to oversee this, my first pick would be a multi-millionaire with many rich friends/connections around the world...

When Scotland breaks away from the uk, please take the north of England with you, thanks.

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 10:39 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Prepare for a haircut. All the non 0.1 percenters are getting a haircut and the 0.1 percenters will be collecting the hair and making the wigs using sweatshop labour in Indonesia.

Check your budget carefully and look for bail-in.

Cheers - Dave

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific

/sarc

If more schools are "above average" then the "average" will become higher resulting in better shcooling for kids?

Is this a thread about the up coming budget or just another thread about how someones political party of choice failed to get into power.

Iam I reading correctly that you no longer reside in the UK? if so how is the unknown outcome of a future budget a concern to you please?
You dreaming? No country on earth has achieved anything close!!

I have children and a large extended family in UK, many of which will be affected. And I still pay my taxes in UK etc etc etc etc. Oh and car tax or and ..........................................................................................................................

edit on 28-5-2015 by RP2SticksOfDynamite because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join