It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul Commercial

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2015 @ 03:31 AM
link   
Anyone see this? I usually fast forward through the commercials but I saw RP there and had to check it out. I don't know if I've ever seen a ad like it, a ex politician not running for anything warning us of financial doom. Which would not surprise me as it's all a house of cards.

Good on him. Heck, if I saw it then others did, maybe it will do some good.

I'm more focused on whether anyone has seen this. I'd rather not argue RP and his views but if it's to be then so be it. Like I said I don't think I've ever seen a ad quite like this one.

posted on May, 16 2015 @ 04:08 AM
link   
Is he selling a book?

It's so easy to warn of doom. It's much harder to offer a working solution out of the mess.

posted on May, 16 2015 @ 06:45 AM
link   
Didn't see the commercial but you can watch him in an interview on youtube.

posted on May, 16 2015 @ 06:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheBlackTiger
Is he selling a book?

It's so easy to warn of doom. It's much harder to offer a working solution out of the mess.

I think it's called Atlas Shrugged... Not a big RP fan..either of them.

posted on May, 16 2015 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: TheBlackTiger

Good call. I hadn't checked out the site in the ad. It's mostly a interview with RP but at the end there is a book for sale. It's not his and the interview is full of the same stuff RP has been saying for years but yeah, there's a rub. Here's a slice:

After all... Can things really be "normal" when, roughly 75% of Americans have been living paycheck to paycheck?

Can things really be "back to normal" in America when the number of people on food stamps has doubled since 2008... and when HALF of all children born today will be on food stamps at some point in their life?

Or when the "too-big-to-fail-banks" that got bailed out in 2008 are now 37% larger than they were back then?

Well, there's that. A bit disappointing. Kind of expected better from RP.

posted on May, 16 2015 @ 12:00 PM
link   
If Ron Paul is just interested in making some money, he should just go on the lecture circuit like the Bushes and Clintons. Based on the size of his audiences when he was campaigning, I'm pretty sure more people would pay to hear him speak than Bill Clinton.

top topics

join