It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woman Sues College Because She Can’t Pass A Test

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 05:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok
Im in the US in 3 weeks.

I want:
A full medical degree
My piloits and astronought wings
PhD in English History
To be made both Admiral and General of the USN and air force respectivly (cant be arsed with the army)
And to be made president

So give me or Il sue you!

O and make me head of NASA too and fedral reserve.

why?
Cause Im entilted GD it!

Meh, get your degree in English History in the UK, we would give you a degree in American History.

Here's the first thing to learn in American History class...you lost. You can't have your tea back and you are stuck with Canada. We concede Ottowa to you.

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 05:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: hutch622
a reply to: WarminIndy

One in 5 people have or will have mental issues , you have most likely already been treated by one of them .

Yes, which means their issue was not so severe they could not pass a test.

Logical fallacy.

Because one person with a MHI is competent ALL people with a MHI are competent.

Simply not true.

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 05:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: WarminIndy

originally posted by: crazyewok
Im in the US in 3 weeks.

I want:
A full medical degree
My piloits and astronought wings
PhD in English History
To be made both Admiral and General of the USN and air force respectivly (cant be arsed with the army)
And to be made president

So give me or Il sue you!

O and make me head of NASA too and fedral reserve.

why?
Cause Im entilted GD it!

Meh, get your degree in English History in the UK, we would give you a degree in American History.

Here's the first thing to learn in American History class...you lost. You can't have your tea back and you are stuck with Canada. We concede Ottowa to you.

We won 1812

You think if I change my surname to Bush I can at least get a free pass at Yale, head of the CIA and president?

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 05:56 AM
link   

My life is fine . Now . You see when i pointed out that you most likely had already been treated by someone with mental issues you had no where to go .

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 05:59 AM
link   

You see when i pointed out that you most likely had already been treated by someone with mental issues you had no where to go .

Already responded to that.

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 06:27 AM
link   

My life is fine . Now . You see when i pointed out that you most likely had already been treated by someone with mental issues you had no where to go .

Yes, to someone without a mental illness.

So we should allow Schizophrenics to go untreated and give them jobs in the medical field? Tell me how that would work out.

Many mental health issues are manageable and many are also misdiagnosed.

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: WarminIndy
I don't know what kind of program you are in (is it HVAC?) but this is how I would have answered...

No, Game/Simulation engineering, the class itself was 3d Math. The goal of the question is to write an algorithm in either code or pseudocode that a computer could follow to determine if the character is within the given location.

Well, I would hope the four walls make some type of rectangular shape. And this only makes a trash compacting room...it doesn't say there actually is a trash compactor there.

It was a ripoff of the star wars scene and 4 walls don't necessarily make a rectangle because different sides can be different lengths, for example if the right most wall is half the length of the west most wall the room will have a sharp angle along the top.

Note that critical thinking wouldn't get you very far here, because computers don't think critically, they "think" logically.
edit on 17-5-2015 by Aazadan because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Aazadan

I see.

I should have guessed when the questioner asked about X axis and Y axis.

I still can't make a person in Blender after 15 years of trying.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join