It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could the barrier or walls of time be breaking down?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2015 @ 11:21 PM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

Yep remember the funeral,Larry King did the eulogy on CNN...THEN HES ALIVE AGAIN

posted on May, 16 2015 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Not because of The Mayan calendar or Nibiru,
but ever since about 2012, time has not seemed to
have the same hold on my memory it used to..
Many bizarre and important things transpired between 2012-15
but for the life of me they don't seem to matter anymore.

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 05:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: dreamfox1
Could CERN be tearing the walls of time apart or some other force outside be doing it.

Oh of course, it must be that. Nothing at all to do with your mental stability.

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: dreamfox1

Hi DreamFox,
I'm new here - greetings ATSers! I can relate to your experience as I have on several occasions have had dreams about something that actually happens years later - and had that Déjà vu feeling. As the event occurs, it made me wonder and think really hard on how/when I have experienced that sensation before, most of the time, through dreams. It's a very weird feeling. This made me nervous now when I have nightmares, that it would someday happen/unravel into a reality. So far, I've been lucky enough to not experience those bad dreams but you never know - is this precognition?

I've also experienced the reverse where I woke up in the exact same place, but my flat surroundings seems to be of a Victorian era. There were 2 ladies dressed in a period, all-black with high-neck, white collars attire like those worn during mourning period in the late 1800s. They were both sat on a couch, giving me a deadly cold stare. Weirdly, in this dream, their 4 cats were interacting with my cat, there were sniffing and hissing and clawing - the whole thing got too much and I remember waking up in cold sweat - in the same spot as I was in the dream! Freaky. This happened years ago but that memory is imprinted in me.

The topic of time warp/time loop/time slip phenomena is so beyond me at this point. Finding answers sometimes lead me to a brick wall - but it's nice to be able to share these experience nonetheless
Thanks for reading!

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: DerekJR321

Personally, I never believed in time. I know that might sound weird, but its a man made unit of measurement.

You're not the only one. The "fourth dimension" was created by man, if a tree falls in a forest and nobody was there with a stopwatch, did it fall faster or slower?

As for the dogs eyes they lack certain cells or 'cones' needed to identify color and it's the light itself that determines if we can see color; that's why everything appears black and white at night.

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: WhiteCatZ

Thanks for sharing your experience with us! Very weird dream.

Welcome to ATS.

CdT

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: dreamfox1

Could CERN be tearing the walls of time apart or some other force outside be doing it.

Yep and we sadly have seen nothing yet. Just wait till they get their monster toy working right, its almost there. They are pretty much rubbing it in our faces now with their silly play. CERN is the machine to the abyss and the key is Lucifer who will get it working correctly. Soon a lot of strong men will tremble in fear and die of heart attacks just from all the evil demons they see walking the earth.

Having the love of Jesus, GOD sealed in your heart and mind is the only way to survive what is coming. We will all suffer, just some will a lot more than others.

Dogs see and sense what we can not and are vital in my opinion to warn us of danger around us.

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Patriotsrevenge

I find it amusing - how all theories can be led back or led into the biblical concepts

Now, is this testimony to how the human mind will always lead back to it's core programming instilled within them in their formative years?

I mean, knowingly opening up a portal to hell. Yeah, that's the goal in mind. When cern goes off, do they have armed men at the ready for any hostiles to appear? (I really want know! Anyone ever been to cern?) I kind of find that hard to believe - that humankind would willing open up the abyss to hell.

It reminds me of the Rainbow Bridge to Asgard. It's older than Stan Lee's adaptation, and ancient in mythology. And, Odin promised to get rid of all the Ice Giants. Jesus promised get rid of all the wicked people. Well... you know I don't see ice giants anywhere. But I still here and read up on legends about them though! Bones being dug up and then the military/private corp moves in, bones disappear, and it's deemed a hoax... Yeah, CERN actually is attempting to create a Rainbow Bridge to Asgard, in the 5th dimension, we in our fishbowl 3rd dimension can't normally perceive.

Do you see - how we all can lead it back to our own predisposed programming we condition ourselves with? Or how we can lead it back to any mythology - because all mythologies carry the same core morals, ethics, and lessons?

CdT

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 05:46 PM
link   
I believe the answer is YES. The barriers are breaking down. Not sure how much CERN has to do with it. I have said more than once that I feel that the universe is far far older than we think it is. Given enough time everything starts to breaking down and fail apart. Given enough time even reality itself will breaking down and fail apart. I think what we are seeing now days is the beginning of this. We have a very long time until that day comes. We will all be gone when it does. But if there are any humans alive when it does happen they are going to see things that our minds can not even dream of.

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 05:56 PM
link   

I have seen shadows and full images or even physical form of people who i know are dead or even still alive but of their younger and also older self.

I thought it was just me until i saw the reaction of my dog when she saw it too. She was happy then confused when it dissapeared.

I have seen my younger brother when he had long hair as he was when he went to Middle school. Seen past classmates as they appeared when they were young in public. Seen long dead relatives walking on the street as they did so long ago. Also have seen strange military looking individuals in public only to see them fade away when i do a double take. :/????

Have seen even my grandfather at my work before he died but he was way younger then what he was .

I have been wondering if all the ghosts or spectres seen in the past and in the present time been shadows of a time long ago or of a time not here yet.

The force is strong with you dreamfox1... I can only offer this advice. These things are unable to hurt you. You are in control. Be bold and unafraid. Acknowledge them. Speak to them. Treat them as you would if they were really there...

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Imagine your sitting in the living room watching tv and your mom is in the kitchen prepairing lunch. This apartment has no backdoor and is on the second floor. You hear the front door lock open and the sound of keys. Dog dosent bark which is odd but she has that alert reaction ears pointed up and looking towards the door. Door closes footsteps up the stairs to the living room. My thought is that its my dad coming from work but from the corner of my eye as i turn to the door way i see my brother passing by. I look at him now with full attention he keeps on walking towards the bed room about to pass the doorway of the kitchen. My dog gets up but just stares at it from the living room doorway. My mom sees it pass by and as soon as she looks out the kitchen doorway she sees no one there . Thats when she lets out a scream of terror and tells me what she saw. I calm her down letting her know i saw it too. We both search the bedrooms and see nothing disturbed. Now remember this apartment has no backdoor and is on the second floor.
Man, if you had typed BOO! at the bottom of that I think I would have jumped.

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 09:19 AM
link   
As a work of fiction this thread is entertaining. That anyone could think that a particle collider like the ones that have been in constant use since the thirties(yes since the 1930s) could do this is pure fantasy at best. Why didn't we get the same doom scenario out of fermilab or the collider right in my own backyard in Newport News VA? Wanna know why? Because Dan Brown didn't write about them in a book.
One would think those early accelerators would have been even more dangerous.

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: DerekJR321

How does that work for you in regards to work or school? You just show up when you want and hope everybody else shows up at the same oops almost said time just there but you don't believe in time.

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: AutumnWitch657

Withstanding the title of the thread, I'd appreciate not being lumped in with "anyone" I comment specifically on the time disturbances specifically Mr Billy Grahams death and the tank man. Please put an address on who your speaking to rather than white washing a whole thread and it's participants.

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

originally posted by: Korg Trinity
I don't believe in the third dimension....

You might want to remind him that time would be the 4th dimension. Otherwise he's saying that he lives in a 2D plane where there is only length and width but no depth. It would be like living as a stick figure drawn on a piece of paper where you could only move up and down or side to side on the page but never in and out.

My point exactly....

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 10:08 AM
link   

You might want to remind him that time would be the 4th dimension. Otherwise he's saying that he lives in a 2D plane where there is only length and width but no depth. It would be like living as a stick figure drawn on a piece of paper where you could only move up and down or side to side on the page but never in and out.

My point exactly....

You might want to check out minute physics on YouTube. They do a great job of explaining this, time as an erroneous 4th dimension, than I can.

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: ISawItFirst

My point exactly....

You might want to check out minute physics on YouTube. They do a great job of explaining this, time as an erroneous 4th dimension, than I can.

I don't need to I'm a Physicist and Mathematician by trade....

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 11:55 AM
link   
I have had similar things occur, increasing over time recently, as in more events. Seeing people dead and gone, or people I know aged. I even saw a dear friend who had died, walk by, stop, and look as confused at me as I was looking at them(hell, maybe it was me dead in that timeline).

Probably the weirdest thing that has happened to me is twice this year so far, I have drove by a gas station, and "seen" myself winning a large amount on a lottery ticket, knowing the exact amount I would win, which cards and which order to purchase them. I won $5k in march, but as I was driving by I had $2 in my pocket(typically don't carry a lot of cash), but saw myself buying a $2 ticket, winning $20, buying a $20 ticket, winning $25, then buying the $25 ticket, scratching off the third one down, 4th one over and seeing a 5x $1000. Very vivid, very precise, very clear. And it happened exactly like I saw it. Exactly.

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality

Withstanding the title of the thread, I'd appreciate not being lumped in with "anyone" I comment specifically on the time disturbances specifically Mr Billy Grahams death and the tank man. Please put an address on who your speaking to rather than white washing a whole thread and it's participants.

Ok. Well I didn't group you in with "anyone" since my post was a general one not a response to anyone at all. Anyway I think I addressed the subject matter and not so much the actual people. There is not a chance these machines are altering time or creating black holes and I'm sorry you lost me with Billy Graham ???¿¿¿¿

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 01:11 PM
link   
I wasn't theorising how this is occurring I was just commenting that it a happend to me ( that i; time distortion, context autumnwitch context) Billy Graham is a preacher in Texas, many years ago while in the car with my father I herd his death announced and all the details it was a really big deal, his son was to take over his ministry. It was even a bigger deal because, my father was very much a practicing Christian and a southern Christian at that. Regardless old Billy Graham is still alive, evidently that never happend. but my father being a logical man (outside of his faith for invisible dieti)remembers as well. Also I had a firm understanding since I was a child that the man who stood in front of the tank at tpeinemen square got run over.now the seconed one could be wrong, but Billy Graham and his death is inexplicable, and I'm not saying it's the Damn cern playing with particles that made this happen. I'm just saying it happend and I don't know how.

Thanks lol

edit on 18-5-2015 by TechniXcality because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join