It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could the barrier or walls of time be breaking down?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2015 @ 01:37 AM
link   
I was sitting on the beach once when I was about twenty, staring at my reflection in a cup. I had the sudden sense I was seeing myself through time, as an older person, and that I was trying to tell myself something. Ironically, someone took a picture of me staring into the cup and had it printed on a cup as a gift... I looked pretty silly.

Anyhow, many years passed until, a couple years ago,I was invited to an art show where I instantly recognized the same beach in an artist's painting. It could have been the setting sun or glass of wine I drank but suddenly the painting started to move, they waves came up on shore and the stream that drops off the cliff was flowing and hitting the sand and met the waves. I lost all track of conversation and though I could drag myself out of the painting/s pull it started up again every time I looked at it. I'm not a landscape fan but asked the artist if I could make payments on it. When I got it home I sat in front of it and asked what the message was. As clear as I connected twenty years before I sensed the connection to my earlier self. It freaked me out and left me in tears but the painting, which I still love, gives me a warm sense of hope every time I look at it and I'm not sure why.

posted on May, 16 2015 @ 01:58 AM
link   
I've recently just become interested in time and the concepts around it. I didn't correlate it with Cern recently starting up, but that was about the time!

We age, get older, and die. Time seems to be self evident.

Now if time starts doing wonky stuff like we start aging backwards, or not aging at all. Then I'll bite and say, my goodness, I think time has changed it's course on us.

Until then...time marches on.

CdT

posted on May, 16 2015 @ 06:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: DerekJR321
Personally, I never believed in time. I know that might sound weird, but its a man made unit of measurement. I may be called crazy, but I believe everything that has happened, and will happen is happening RIGHT NOW.

I also hold a strange belief that humans can't see everything. Some can see things others can't. I read once that color does not exist. The human eye has adapted to see color to help us. A dog see's black & white, a person sees color. Who is right? Perhaps there are some people who can see things such as ghosts, time rifts, other dimensions. Who knows?

I believe we pretty much know nothing about the true nature of the universe. Everything we know is tailored to our human senses.

Time, "technically" doesn't exist.

At the moment of the big bang every thing that would ever happen happened instantly.

But it still takes "time" for it all to play out.

Distance or "space" is also nonexistent.

As shown to be true by the ability to entangle atoms and effect t them instantly across any distance.

It is my belief or Is creates these constructs to make a rational order out of the irrational universe.

posted on May, 16 2015 @ 06:55 AM
link   
a reply to: dreamfox1

Does it have to do with time breaking down, or is more the case that the "veil" between the dimensions is thinning? It feels to me like it is thinning, not everywhere, but in certain geographic locations.

You might want to move.

posted on May, 16 2015 @ 07:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Volund

originally posted by: Gothmog
Not a question of time at all. What if the delineation that separates the different universes in the multiverse has thin spots or is breaking down. I put forward it is not necessarily someone from the past , present or future , but perhaps someone from a different universe that briefly transitions through to our universe. Some models predicts that all universes exist on the same plane but are separate by spaces in the dimensions , so therefore we cannot interact. Suppose at some point the time/space between universes or "branes" cross over ?

Thats what I think the Mandela Effect is evidence of. All of you Berenstains are now part of my Berenstein world.

CERN fired up in 2008 and recently restarted. This is only the beginning.

Probably has nothing to do with CERN as seeing this type of thing has been going on for a long time(way before the first particle accelerator). Models show that gravity (which may be the Higgs-Bosun)may flow from one universe to the other and exists across the dimensions. Who says other "energies" cannot cross as well ?

posted on May, 16 2015 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Volund

Not a question of time at all. What if the delineation that separates the different universes in the multiverse has thin spots or is breaking down. I put forward it is not necessarily someone from the past , present or future , but perhaps someone from a different universe that briefly transitions through to our universe. Some models predicts that all universes exist on the same plane but are separate by spaces in the dimensions , so therefore we cannot interact. Suppose at some point the time/space between universes or "branes" cross over ?

Thats what I think the Mandela Effect is evidence of. All of you Berenstains are now part of my Berenstein world.

CERN fired up in 2008 and recently restarted. This is only the beginning.

Probably has nothing to do with CERN as seeing this type of thing has been going on for a long time(way before the first particle accelerator). Models show that gravity (which may be the Higgs-Bosun)may flow from one universe to the other and exists across the dimensions. Who says other "energies" cannot cross as well ?

I don't claim to understand it, but I listened to the lady that proved, mathematically, that gravity was leaking dimensions. The math showed the gravity was leaking out! IIRC. That was her breakthrough, everyone else was trying to work the math the other way. All the other forces were shown to be constants.
Maybe the gravity holds the timeline in place as well.

I think CERN is coincidental and or circumstantial at this point.

I can't say time is getting wonky, it's always seemed this way to me. I've had lots of these occurrences. I am a BerenstEiner too. I really check a lot of boxes here for oddities.

posted on May, 16 2015 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: ISawItFirst

Wouldn't it be more likely that that awareness is regional in it's perception?

For example, the difference in the way some people say pecan. Couldn't you be remembering it one way; and another person from a different regional area, be remembering it pronounced another way? As a more likely explanation?

In regards to the Bernenstein/Berenstine thing? I'm new to the different schools of thought on time.

CdT
edit on 16-5-2015 by CirqueDeTruth because: fix

edit on 16-5-2015 by CirqueDeTruth because: grammar

posted on May, 16 2015 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: CirqueDeTruth

Yah, I laid out all that on the Berenstein thread. I guess the short of it is there has to be some grey area. Many like myself remember the spelling and pronunciation very specifically as these were the books we learned our letters and sounds on. Seeing it written with an A for the first time is like seeing water flow up hill. The reaction is that strong for many of us. Could we all be remembering it wrong? Sure. There doesn't seem to be any correlations to regions or dialect though.

There is a Mandela effect website which you might find interesting.

posted on May, 16 2015 @ 12:13 PM
link   
If there were barriers between dimensions of space and time being more fallible, then it could be possible that it happens every so often, and usually only happens at certain or significant moments in time. Now it wouldn't make a difference to the whole fabric of space time unless an event happens on such unfathomable scale, but to individuals or even civilizations, there possibly is something of a checkpoint barrier, or choke points, like Wars, or maybe even Deja Vu for example.

I've heard the theory that ghosts could be just residue of extreme emotions, or even paranormal experiences in general could behave like glitches.

edit on 16-5-2015 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2015 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Well, I remember Berenstein, and pronouncing it bear-en-steen bears. Not stain, not stine - but having met a few people, and being a few places across the states and even across the pond - I have noticed different pronunciations on all sorts of things.

Perhaps they had to changed it due to some copywrite, or ownership change of the concept or something? I remember Green Jello, had to change it's name to Green Jelly, because the company didn't feel the band represented "Jello" very well. I liked the song, "Three Little Pigs" by them.

I'd love a link to your thread on this, and a link to that website.

CdT
edit on 16-5-2015 by CirqueDeTruth because: grammar fixes

edit on 16-5-2015 by CirqueDeTruth because: grammar again

edit on 16-5-2015 by CirqueDeTruth because: *sigh*

posted on May, 16 2015 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: dreamfox1

It appears that maybe you come from a long line of clairvoyants from your mother's side and someone in the family line decided to not train you. Maybe you should ask your mother, she might have a story or two about your grandmother?

Time does exits and it appears to me that it is speeding up.

posted on May, 16 2015 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: CirqueDeTruth

Well, I remember Berenstein, and pronouncing it bear-en-steen bears. Not stain, not stine - but having met a few people, and being a few places across the states and even across the pond - I have noticed different pronunciations on all sorts of things.

Perhaps they had to changed it due to some copywrite, or ownership change of the concept or something? I remember Green Jello, had to change it's name to Green Jelly, because the company didn't feel the band represented "Jello" very well. I liked the song, "Three Little Pigs" by them.

I'd love a link to your thread on this, and a link to that website.

CdT

I do all this on cell so rarely link. You're lucky I don't talk in tween text speak. Someone will oblige I'm sure.

We did it to death. It's the authors name. Berenstain, given them at Ellis island. Prior to that it was a non Americanized name, I don't recall. Phonetically similar of course.

We are from a reality where the Ellis Island agent translated their name with an E instead of an A. That's my leading theory anyways.

The thread is called very weird theory I found on the Internet.
It's not my thread, but I took part in the debate there. It's very long, but the link is there.

For me, learning to read, I remember arguing the pronunciation, and never once stain being an option. Steen or stein. I remember weird locations for new Zealand and tazmania too, but geography was not my long suit. There are quite a few of them, I even have a few unique ones I talked about at the end.

So yeah, time has always seemed quite wonky to me.

posted on May, 16 2015 @ 05:12 PM
link   

So the theory is we are out of sync?

It would explain missing time episodes. Wouldn't it?

Does this theory suggest one group is more prone to perceive, and be perceived, as 'paranormal'? Is one group more likely to experience sleep paralysis, waking up in a place entirely different - from where you once were, sleepwalking? All of that sort of weird phenomenon and stuff people experience - sort of makes sense if you suffer some sort of spatial displacement. Hmmm.

Interesting stuff to mentally chew on.

CdT

posted on May, 16 2015 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Personally, I never believed in time.

So I told my friend to look up at the sky... and he said there is no point... I don't believe in the third dimension.... So I looked UP and saw that the sky was still there....

To deny time is to deny existence.... for there cannot be Space without time... Time is a Dimension... to say you don't believe in time is like saying I don't believe in a very dimension that you yourself live within.

The measurement of time as in a clock is indeed a human invention.... but time existed before the humans invented the clock and before humans existed....

edit on 16-5-2015 by Korg Trinity because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2015 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: CirqueDeTruth

So the theory is we are out of sync?

It would explain missing time episodes. Wouldn't it?

Does this theory suggest one group is more prone to perceive, and be perceived, as 'paranormal'? Is one group more likely to experience sleep paralysis, waking up in a place entirely different - from where you once were, sleepwalking? All of that sort of weird phenomenon and stuff people experience - sort of makes sense if you suffer some sort of spatial displacement. Hmmm.

Interesting stuff to mentally chew on.

CdT

Hate to bring it up here, don't want this to go in the wrong direction, but there seems to be some statistical significance to blood type in some of these matters.

I have had sleep paralysis, and some example of just about every paranormal experience that gets talked about on here.

I read that one of the survivors from the Philadelphia experiments was said by his family to have gotten up in the middle of dinner, ran directly through the wall of his house and was never seen again.

People have been mucking about with this stuff since well before cern.

posted on May, 16 2015 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Korg Trinity

Personally, I never believed in time.

So I told my friend to look up at the sky... and he said there is no point... I don't believe in the third dimension.... So I looked UP and saw that the sky was still there....

To deny time is to deny existence.... for there cannot be Space without time... Time is a Dimension... to say you don't believe in time is like saying I don't believe in a very dimension that you yourself live within.

The measurement of time as in a clock is indeed a human invention.... but time existed before the humans invented the clock and before humans existed....

I told my friend the same thing. He said, and I quote,

SPACE? TIME??? SPACETIME?? THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE.

Then he hit me with a sword. I gotta go, the hospital just got much further away in spacetime. First I've got to convince him that my arms off.

Friends. What are you gonna do?

posted on May, 16 2015 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Korg Trinity
I don't believe in the third dimension....

You might want to remind him that time would be the 4th dimension. Otherwise he's saying that he lives in a 2D plane where there is only length and width but no depth. It would be like living as a stick figure drawn on a piece of paper where you could only move up and down or side to side on the page but never in and out.

posted on May, 16 2015 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Some say that there is veil that is parting between the seen and unseen. A return to when both realms were one. This may explain why people seem to be behaving oddly. We are energy beings. Many things around us affect our behavior. The Earth and Sun's magnetic fields constantly fluctuate our senses. There does seem to be a "feeling" in the air, like something is off. The planet is changing, the Sun is acting up, there's something going on. Maybe these are the last days. Timewave spiraling to zero?

posted on May, 16 2015 @ 09:34 PM
link   
As Oannes mentioned "Are we in the last days?" And it appears to be yes. I have been looking at this "Apocalypse" thing in the Christian bible and figured out something.

Back in the first century AD the first century Jews managed to botch the first century Apocalypse. From what I have been able to figure the entire death of Jesus Christ and John the Baptist events were not supposed to happen. But because Herod did kill John the Baptist he managed to trigger a long term Leviticus curse. A two thousand year curse that started in the mid twenties AD. This means that the "end of days" is beginning to happen now. And I imagine that things are going to start getting exponentially worse as time goes by.

posted on May, 16 2015 @ 11:18 PM
link   
a reply to: CirqueDeTruth

Two that really chew me up is Billy graham the pre a c her in Texas I heard that he passed on the radio with my dad and his son took over his ministry well he's still alive, also my firm understanding as a child was the tank man at Tiananmen square got ran over. There is something to this insanity I just don't know what it is!

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join