It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

weird trailer stuff

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2015 @ 07:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Toolman18
a reply to: skunkape23

This was not animals on the roof. Sounded like a 200 pound guy jumping

Whoops. You opened with…

Little kids footsteps in the house.

Make up your mind.

posted on May, 16 2015 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Toolman18

Best advice, take charge now and order it out. If things like that are allowed to hand around, it can only get worse. I do NOT believe that ghosts are dead people lingering, and that includes the ones that might appear as children. They are evil things that mimic people, to fool those they "haunt".

A place we had recently moved into, VERY soon after we moved in, I kept thinking one of the kids had gone past, when they hadn't, and this happened several times. One day, I was on the webcam with my oldest, who can see "things" sometimes, and she said she saw a child-sized form behind be, ducking behind some boxes. None of the kids were in that area, and she said the form looked sort of like a child, but was definitely NOT one. The face was not human, but she isn't comfortable describing details. At that point, I made it very clear that nothing of that sort was allowed in MY house, and the odd sightings, etc, stopped, and never came back. Before that, I wasn't sure if I was just hearing echoes from the other level of the house, and seeing light/shadow effects that made me think someone was going past just barely in my peripheral vision. Once she saw something, that was it.

posted on May, 16 2015 @ 11:34 PM
link   
I hate that.. I hear my name called all the time, it is stressful! I recently moved into my boyfriends house and now I see shadow people in the corner of my eye...

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 03:28 AM
link   
a reply to: HonorThySelf
I have found that simply telling them to go away is effective.
I don't discount the existence of these beings, but they are lower beings.

posted on May, 23 2015 @ 11:16 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Yes I did. First noticed it as kid foot steps. After that came the loud pounding. Read the story better

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 01:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
a reply to: dreamfox1

I believe what we are seeing is not ghosts but a rip in time. Like a shadow of the past being seen or heard again for a bier period of time.

Except when they interact with you. There is no mistaking this kind of activity. It is focused and directed, they… look… right… at… you…

Well, everything that can, has, and will (to infinity) is all happening at the same time at any given moment. This is an important concept to understand. What we experience are selections out of that sea of infinite potential events, strung along in sequence to give us an illusion of time.

Brain melted yet?

So this means that anything can "rip through" and be seen on occasion. This can include past and future events, dead people, potential people that never existed, variations on people...basically there are an infinite number of things it can/could be.

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

So this means that anything can "rip through" and be seen on occasion. This can include past and future events, dead people, potential people that never existed, variations on people…basically there are an infinite number of things it can/could be.

Actually the events were pretty specific. When the ghost of a dead guy appears seated in a chair across the room from you and it is so real you remember the details of his face, dress, cane and even the eyelets in his sown leather shoes…

then he looks right at you…

Thats what I meant by no mistaking that. I agree with the omni presence thing if thats what you meant.

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Toolman18
a reply to: intrptr

Yes I did. First noticed it as kid foot steps. After that came the loud pounding. Read the story better

Tell it better. You are convinced but you don't state how you know its not a prank or animal.

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 07:08 PM
link   
they are NOT necessarily 'lower beings' stop tarring them all with the same brush.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join