It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why am i a member not a Member?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2015 @ 03:38 AM
link   
Did you small m people had other tag like writer for some time?

Perhaps you start as a Member, and when you are change back the new tag is member

I'm branded I'm I?

posted on May, 16 2015 @ 04:02 AM
link   
Capital M here reporting for duty!!!

posted on May, 16 2015 @ 04:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
i think the ones with the capital M are the ones marked for "treatment" back at headquarters.

Uhh, what type of "treatment"? (gulps hard & starts getting paranoid)

posted on May, 16 2015 @ 04:11 AM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

You won't feel a thing during it. And the headaches go away in about a week or so.

posted on May, 16 2015 @ 04:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

You won't feel a thing during it. And the headaches go away in about a week or so.

Hmmm... Ok!

posted on May, 16 2015 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Oh, and they'll give you medication for the other dude effects. Really nothing to worry about though.

posted on May, 16 2015 @ 04:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

Oh, and they'll give you medication for the other dude effects Really nothing to worry about though.

These include:

Abiding
drinking white Russians
Wearing a bath robe
Bowling
Doing a J

edit on 16-5-2015 by stargatetravels because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2015 @ 04:29 AM
link   
a reply to: stargatetravels

It beats the early effects of the experi treatment. Small furry creatures went missing until they worked them out. A couple of neighbors went missing in one case.
edit on 5/16/2015 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

edit on 5/16/2015 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2015 @ 04:37 AM
link   
a reply to: rukia

As ATS is a CIA psyop, this is a simple convention to define who's going to the FEMA camps. Lower case == not a proper person == Straight to the Soylent Green Facility.

posted on May, 16 2015 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Those of us with the capital M are the ones who will be safely whisked away to the underground bunkers when it all goes down. Er...Nice knowin' ya!

posted on May, 16 2015 @ 09:57 AM
link   
I am going to shine mine now.

The M...I meant the M!!!!!

posted on May, 16 2015 @ 01:42 PM
link   
A way to secretly recognise religious folks or any kind of unwanted members?
Tell me about a living with an elephant in a room. Good catch.
A member
lol

a reply to: rukia

edit on 16/5/2015 by PapagiorgioCZ because: (no reason given)

edit on 16/5/2015 by PapagiorgioCZ because: Your reason for the edit (must be filled out):gramma

posted on May, 16 2015 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Little "m" means you've been spanked by the mods for something serious.

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 12:47 PM
link   
All of us with the capital M are paid shills for the CIA. Oops, I let the secret out, my bad guys. I am so gonna get fired now.

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 02:51 AM
link   
** ALSO: I was a page at my local public library for 3 years--not including the years I volunteered there, as well.

During that job, my tasks included organizing all of the books/putting them away/pulling them for holds that have been requested/making phone calls

I was ALSO the one who gave my supervisors the idea to undergo a major shelf-shifting (to make room for new books and to make better overall use of the space in the library) and re-organizing of several sections.

I'm saying all this because I have a feeling being a moderator is somewhat akin to being a page in a library, am I correct in saying that?
(i've tended to see ATS as being kind of like a big library)
edit on 18-5-2015 by rukia because: (no reason given)

And,
I make a mean white russian.
And my coffee is fantastic--I have barista training from Starbucks.
Headaches mean nothing

edit on 18-5-2015 by rukia because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 02:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Restricted

^_^
haha I did get in trouble for huge image sizes back when I first joined up lol

I didn't take heed of warnings because I'm stubborn and used to have my own website and like to think that I can figure it out on my own. Obviously, I've since learned from that mistake, and it was all squared away back then in short order. I apologized to them and made sure from that point forward to adhere strictly to the T&Cs to the best of my ability. And, not to toot my own horn or anything, but, I think I've done quite a great job of that and have been an advocate for the denial of ignorance, as have we all.

Basically meaning that after that one thing I've never done anything bad--and never ever have I ever done anything but respect the mods. They're above me, here and so have always had my respect. Ask them--I don't think I've done anything that serious. Well, file size is serious but I mean in the grand scheme of all things, y'know what I mean? lol

GOOD JOB THOUGH DUDE. I had never even thought of that. I bet you're right though. But I always remember it being m ever since I started. Idk though. Your idea sounds like what it probably is though. omg that's too funny xD i'd star you if I could.

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 08:17 PM
link   
I am with the 'by design' group now.

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 10:37 PM
link   
What do I have?

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join