It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama has less than $1,001 in savings account

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 05:33 PM
link   
According to a Public Financial Disclosure Report, Obama has less than $1,001 in Savings. However, he has saved between $200,000 and $400,000 in four college savings accounts. Last year, three of his four books earned royalties from $15,000 to $50,000. The fourth book earned less than $201 in royalties.

Now, the reason I am posting this is because in Jan. 2017, he and Michelle are set to kick off in full swing their foundation, the Barack Obama Foundation.

Just as Hillary claims she and ole Bill were "dead broke" when they left the White House, yet today are worth gazillions (we all know well how much money her influence brought in to their family foundation), I predict the same for the Obamas.

He wants to get back into "community organizing". I predict this will become a huge cash cow in government grant money for them.

Financial Disclosure

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
According to a Public Financial Disclosure Report, Obama has less than $1,001 in Savings. However, he has saved between $200,000 and $400,000 in four college savings accounts. Last year, three of his four books earned royalties from $15,000 to $50,000. The fourth book earned less than $201 in royalties.

Now, the reason I am posting this is because in Jan. 2017, he and Michelle are set to kick off in full swing their foundation, the Barack Obama Foundation.

Just as Hillary claims she and ole Bill were "dead broke" when they left the White House, yet today are worth gazillions (we all know well how much money her influence brought in to their family foundation), I predict the same for the Obamas.

He wants to get back into "community organizing". I predict this will become a huge cash cow in government grant money for them.

Financial Disclosure

I hope he organizes Antartica then. Lots of chaos and opportunities down there. Heck he could vote himself King.

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Well at least he earned all the money, hes the prince of peace, he got nobel price and hes working for dime as you can see. World is more in peace now than ever before. Next American president will most likely save the whole damned world!

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Maybe all his capital is in the Clinton Foundation.

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid
Maybe all his capital is in the Clinton Foundation.

"Dey dterk our jerbs!!!!"
-South Park
Translation for present day-"yes, what you say is true"

Because the foil of the snukebeast needs obamamoney...
...how do I make an eyeroll emoji?

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

4 college savings accounts?

2 kids?

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: abe froman

2 kids....that we know of....just saying...

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: abe froman

I thought that odd, too. Also, if his children make just passing grades, I don't think there is a university on the planet that would not offer them free tuition just to say the Obama girls attended their university.

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Sounds like he is using the loopholes for avoiding death taxes. His wealth will never, ever be given back to the govt. like all the small business owners or family owned farms.

STM
edit on 15-5-2015 by seentoomuch because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Oh, he is far from broke.

www.npr.org...

The Associated Press calculates that Barack and Michelle Obama's assets in 2014 ranged between $1.9 million and $6.9 million. Their biggest investment was in Treasury notes. Other investments are about as conservative. There's nothing more exciting — or potentially conflict-of-interest material — than an index fund. The Obamas have pre-paid 529 college accounts for daughters Sasha and Malia. Their Chicago home has a 30-year, 5.625-percent mortage, valued between $500,001 and $1 million.

www.hopestar.com...

Posted Apr. 12, 2015 at 12:01 AM Washington, D.C.

President Barack Obama and his wife, Michelle, paid more than $93,000 in federal taxes last year on an adjusted gross income of more than $477,000, according to tax returns released Friday by the White House.

Their effective tax rate was 19.6 percent, the returns show.

The Obamas lowered their 2014 tax bill by claiming nearly $160,000 in itemized deductions, including $70,712 in charitable donations to 33 different charities. Altogether, they donated nearly 15 percent of their income.

The largest was a $22,012 donation to the Fisher House Foundation, which supports military families. They also donated $5,000 to Sidwell Friends School, the exclusive private school where daughters Malia and Sasha are enrolled.

The 38-page document, which includes the couple's Illinois state income tax return, shows the president made nearly $395,000 in wages. The couple also reported making $94,889 from the sale of Obama's best-selling books. That's down from more than $116,000 the year before.

Obama received $51,167 from Random House and $43,722 from Dystel & Goderich Literary Management.

The White House released the Obamas' tax returns ahead of the filing deadline Wednesday.

Here is the site for the foundation: www.barackobamafoundation.org...

Here are some of the donors and how much they have given:

Organizing for Action's $100,000+ Club

sunlightfoundation.com...

edit on 15-5-2015 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 09:17 PM
link   
He probably has an accountant.

Much like most people.

Or maybe he's the antichrist, idk.

posted on May, 16 2015 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Don't think antichrist needs his own $ anyway. Don't know though maybe just a few bucks for 7-11 runs

posted on May, 16 2015 @ 11:16 PM
link   
a reply to: TheBlackTiger

It's hard to tell between the two these days.

Especially with the rampant tall poppy syndrome getting round..

posted on May, 16 2015 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Hmph. Man, they live in wealth while us peons struggle just to get by, they cut school funding without cutting their salary.. Its just ridiculous.

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 12:04 PM
link   
The rest of his finance is in Israel.

Haha..

It's funny

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 08:04 AM
link   

It has already started. Keep an eye on all the connections, folks over the next few years.

The Obamas have taken a page right out of the Clintons' playbook. Foundations and their crony "non-profits" are big cash cows for people that need social causes to get filthy rich on.

Obama to Unlease 'Community Organizers' on Crime-filled Cities

The Department of Justice announced it will send millions of dollars to various community-activist groups to combat urban crime and reduce tensions between racial minorities and the police.

Watch the connections, folks! Pay attention.

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 09:03 PM
link   

edit on 27-6-2017 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

top topics

join