It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

new member saying hello and checking out features

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Hello, I've been lurking around for about 6 months now and have come to the realization that this site has the only accurate and unbiased news in America. I love all the topics especially science and aviation. I'm looking forward to learning new things and being able to contribute to others post especially about the aviation industry. Thank you for reading.

EBA

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Hello there and a big hearty Welcome! Look forward to reading your post. Have fun and again welcome to our diverse universe.

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Welcome to the Farm... lots to do and read.
EnJoY your stay and post...often.
Dog out ..........

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 04:16 PM
link   
And Welcome from PNW.

I look forward to learning more aviation from you

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: 772STi

Hi there, I came here originally due to a big interest in UFOs but I have been drawn into topics that I never thought I would take an interest in. So, enjoy your time here there are great people to learn a lot from. Have fun

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: 772STi
this site has the only accurate and unbiased news in America.

Believe me, there is alot of bias here too. The only difference is that here there are biases in every directions, making the entire board roughly neutral, whereas newspapers usually are biased into only one direction.

Welcome here anyway! Great site to learn and discuss.

edit on 15-5-2015 by swanne because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Welcome to ATS!

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Thank you for all you replies. To green machine if PNW is what I'm thinking I do alot of repair on your engine parts especially bird strike damage and debris damage. Receive from almost all companies in the world. You may know pnwcec and pnwsfo. And I do realize there will always be some biased but I have read alot of very smart people replying with alot of knowledge and I enjoy those replies and learning from them. Thanks agian everybody.

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Welcome! I'd like to clarify your statement about checking out our features. We really HAVE no special "features". You will find now that you're here...the "features" that we have that really shine above the rest...is US. ALL of us, and now including you.

Good, bad, smart, or clueless...its the members ourselves that are the real features.

Otherwise? We'd just be another site with "this and that". We are above all that. Way above.

So, welcome to the fold! And be sure to now check out our FEATURES!!!

Thanx! Mysterioustranger

edit on 15-5-2015 by mysterioustranger because: darn fingers...:/

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Hello and Welcome

top topics

join