It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did the Collider cause the earthquakes in Nepal

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2015 @ 11:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Astyanax

Actually there is not valid reason for the micro black hole research to be considered dangerous, that is obviously a bunch of..

Any thoughts?

posted on May, 16 2015 @ 11:12 PM
link   
I think that LHC was built to blast the underground reptilians as a retaliation for 9-11,am I right?

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Sunwolf

I took some time to do some research....that is really funny.

In all sincerity the facts are this devise will simply confirm something we understand theoretically, in relation to dimensions and what is called String theory. The point being that the math presents that if we do this then it means other dimensions beyond the 4 we know of really do exist.

In physics, string theory is a theoretical framework in which the point-like particles of particle physics are replaced by one-dimensional objects called strings.[1] String theory aims to explain all types of observed elementary particles using quantum states of these strings. In addition to the particles postulated by the standard model of particle physics, string theory naturally incorporates gravity and so is a candidate for a theory of everything, a self-contained mathematical model that describes all fundamental forces and forms of matter. Besides this potential role, string theory is now widely used as a theoretical tool and has shed light on many aspects of quantum field theory and quantum gravity.[2]

Source
edit on 17-5-2015 by Kashai because: Content edit

edit on 17-5-2015 by Kashai because: Added content

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 06:58 AM
link   
You just have to love all those - 'they don't know what they are doing' responses, and ability of human mind to turn critical thinking and fall into mysticism called science... that will doom us all. In short - if I don't know what it does, how could they know?!

Just out of curiosity, if LHC was able to produce earthquake, wouldn't they be on closest place where tectonic plates are hitting each other... otherwise called Alps and home-range of LHC??

But what really makes this interesting is that none of our religious folks would not dare to attribute this to God?! Right, all good stuff they will attribute to god, miracle, what not, but if is something bad... NO, no one of them would even consider it.
edit on 19-5-2015 by SuperFrog because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: SuperFrog
I was agreeing with your post, but then the effect was spoiled when I saw this:

But what really makes this interesting is that none of our religious folks would not dare to attribute this to God?! Right, all good stuff they will attribute to god, miracle, what not, but if is something bad... NO, no one of them would even consider it.

I must say I am fascinated by your ability to turn every topics into a rant against religion.

Why do you assume that if someone knows little about the CERN, then it automatically means this someone is a "religious folk"?!

Horses don't know about the CERN neither, you know. Does that mean horses are "religious folks"??

edit on 19-5-2015 by swanne because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 08:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: swanne
I must say I am fascinated by your ability to turn every topics into a rant against religion.

Why do you assume that if someone knows little about the CERN, then it automatically means this someone is a "religious folk"?!

Horses don't know about the CERN neither, you know. Does that mean horses are "religious folks"??

No, in no way I made that connection, but now that you are noticing it, I would agree, religious folks are more likely to believe science did it if something bad happened... it might be god's revenge for man's lust for knowledge.

Again, statement I tried to make at the bottom I really did not intend the way you picked it up, sorry if it sounded that way. To me whole topic is just extension to - why are we trying to learn kind of thinking.

Speaking of horses, why? Did they make connection between earthquake in Nepal and LHC too??

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: SuperFrog

This has less to do with religion and more to do with fears of issues that can be overwhelming to some. Religion at its most fundamental offers that realty is interconnected and within science such a potential is being considered.

I myself am considered religious but nonetheless my comments are apparent and in support science for many reasons.

Any thoughts?

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 02:35 AM
link   
I started this thread to get some information on the Collider and to see if there was a remote chance of a connection, but thanks to some of you guys and the knowledge you all possess on the subject that "theory" was soon put to bed....However, is this not a coincidence? The day the Collider gets started up again and "double the power" is used this happens.
Earthquake in Switzerland
I am sure it is a coincidence but an interesting one all the same.

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 06:20 AM
link   
Earth is going through turbulent tectonic times in past few months, some of them are man made mostly due to oil drilling technique called fracking and trying to link it to colider itself is very close to Iran's leader linking it to women behaving promiscuously. www.theguardian.com...

Some more facts and fiction regarding earthquakes: earthquake.usgs.gov...

Either they are constantly running LHC or Switzerland is placed in another active region...

www.seismo.ethz.ch...

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: chelsealad

My theory is that the collider is tasked with the opening of an inter-dimensional portal. If I am correct we will all find out exactly what dimension is being accessed soon enough and when they succeed we will all say:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: BennyHavensOh

Its an interesting theory, which I must admit, that I have thought something similar.

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: chelsealad

Think in terms of Aliester Crowley, Jack Parsons and any of those dark secret societies that worship the powers of darkness. Even if there is no such thing as powers of darkness, the danger still exists in the fact that so many DO believe and what they might be willing to do in order to serve the entities that they consider their Masters.

Oh yes, and don't forget about this:

www.msn.com...

...an MSM report of no explanation still...

edit on 4-6-2015 by BennyHavensOh because: To add

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: stormcell
If the LHC had the capability to generate earthquakes, there should have been hundreds of earthquakes in Europe. There's more correlation between large Earthquakes between different continents due to the way that shock waves are refracted through the mantle and core. There's also the capacitance effect of rock that allows electric currents to travel through and build up as well as the way that ground water can allow fault lines to slip rather than store up the stress.

Pretty much this. Earthquakes liek seen in nepalm usually releases energy on gigatons scale. Humans would be extinict with that ammount of power was released on the surface.
edit on 4-6-2015 by Frocharocha because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join