It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING - Jury Reaches Penalty Verdict in Boston Marathon Bombing Trial - Livestream

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2015 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

I noticed he hasnt come back to address the rock hard facts you slammed like a hammer into his BS assertions.....

Interesting how these "patsy" people get really scarce when truth is presented

great job my friend

posted on May, 16 2015 @ 11:37 AM
link   
What stinks the most [apart from almost everything about this case] is that a radical muslim who would have 'happily died' for his cause, suddenly pleads 'not guilty'.

If he really did it and didn't mind losing his life for his cause then anyone would have shouted 'allahu akbar' and died a 'hero's' death with a smile on his face, not hide and then plead 'not guilty'.

The reason that they need the death penalty is also clear, a dead man can't leak any secrets.

Just like some on here I do not want to post all the discrepancies on here, if you are interested research them for yourself, there are more than enough examples that bend your bones.

If on the other had you believe everything that the 'official' story tells you and you are happy with it, then good for you, your life will be so much simpler.

posted on May, 16 2015 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Hecate666

Its not just about the officers story, go back and read the posts with all the videos of them throwing the pipe bombs, the pictures, everything

The home videos that WERENT done by the MSM.....

The guy is guilty as sin

You talk about facts but are glossing over the ones presented

posted on May, 16 2015 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

yea it's kinda hard to deal with facts that blow your theory out of the water. unless your like those buffoons in the video that he and the other guy posted and talk about. i mean these guys made up more sh@@ than what they accuses the government, plus they nerver really show all of a clip, or before or after pictures, half of what the show was all fuzzy, blurry and they made up their own scenario, with no facts other than speculation.

also i really meant what i said about him being a terrorist sympathizer, he has said that he is a muslim more than one time here on ATS, that really makes me wonder about his bias and what he maybe hiding.

i could be wrong about him and he could be just a nut ball that believes everything is a government plot to control our lives.
i know that the government pulls some sh@@, but to think that everything that takes place now after 911 is a government plot is just bat sh@@ crazy.

posted on May, 16 2015 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h
a reply to: lambros56

There's plenty of videos out there that shows it was staged.

No there are videos out there claiming it was staged...none of them have ever been able to prove it beyond a shadow of a doubt, and that includes the one you linked.

I found this interview by John B Wells really good and think it's worth taking the time to watch and then give your opinion.

My opinion is he has only his conspiratorial mind telling him it was staged...as nothing has been shown to back the claim.

If you can find something that is concrete and not just someones conspiracy theory then you may be onto something, but until then it wasn't staged.

Fair play to you for watching the video and I respect your opinion.
If I find anything concrete...I'll post it but to be honest, I don't see nothing concrete on either side.

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 06:31 AM
link   
i sure this whatreallyhappened.com... is not selective amnesia, false flag is the support of some members of ats. I do see every day Chechens in the street, it chumps 1% populations frazzle out all the white population is worse than black you Americans have, but if a person is guilty of it should be proven, and the process should not be closed

posted on May, 23 2015 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: mangust69

THIS IS something i have not seen before, but further proves how they were set up.

i could be wrong about him and he could be just a nut ball that believes everything is a government plot to control our lives. i know that the government pulls some sh@@, but to think that everything that takes place now after 911 is a government plot is just bat sh@@ crazy.

i dont think everyone says they EVERYTHING that happens its a government coverup, just boston, aurora, and sandyhook.... i mean what else are people saying is a coverup.

do you actually read both sides of the Evidence or do you only read what MSM lays out for you? just curious. a skeptic would only review one side of the puzzle.
edit on p2805p31Sat, 23 May 2015 19:28:06 -0500287706 by pimptriggs because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join