It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING - Jury Reaches Penalty Verdict in Boston Marathon Bombing Trial - Livestream

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan
a reply to: Kapusta

He did it. They fully admit he did it. They kept the 'not guilty' because they wanted to blame the older brother saying it was the brothers fault and he pushed the younger into doing it. No sane person buys that.

Tsarnaev Defense Admits Guilt

"They have all kinds of evidence. They have video of Dzhokhar dropping his backpack behind the eight-year-old that was killed," Hunter said. "He makes a phone call to his brother and then all the heads snap left, you assume upon seeing the first explosion down the street."

The defence said they won't sidestep his guilt, calling the attack senseless, although Tsarnaev has entered a plea of not guilty. The prevailing theory among legal analysts is that this trial will be about whether Tsarnaev lives or dies, as 17 of the 30 charges laid against him carry the possibility of the death penalty.

"We take no issue with the facts from the ground that week," Hunter quotes Judy Clarke, one of America's foremost
death-penalty defence attorneys. "It WAS him. So why are we here? Where we differ is, Why? How did we get from this to this?" Clark asked, holding up a photograph of Tsarnaev as a happy teenager, followed by one of him and his brother Tamerlan at the time of the attack.

show me evidence from his mouth that he said "I am guilty "

His lawyer admitted he was guilty. He agreed with his lawyer. He could have dumped him at any time or stood up and said 'I didn't do it the lawyer is wrong'. At ANY TIME he could have. He did not.

HE DID IT.

Where is this said video of him dropping the backpack ?

Sorry but I don't believe his lawyers are on his side one bit .

I am not the only one who agrees with this .

their are so many unanswered questions and suspensions.

When i see it come from his mouth "I am guilty " then ill redact my statement of his innocents .

But thus far we have not heard from him .

None of this smells rights to me .

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kapusta
According to you and the MSM hogwash you have been eating .

Nope. According to HIM. He and his lawyer admitted he did it.
They stood up in the courtroom and freely said he did it.
He's no 'patsy'. He's a cold blooded,unrepentant, mass murderer.

also all your doing is regurgitating what you hear on the MSM

how convenient and you believe it

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Even if he is a patsy. If your stupid enough to be tricked into performing a terrorist attack. Mayhaps you deserve what you get.

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

People can lose their mind living in isolation for extended periods of time. We humans are social and tend to live in groups.

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Ya something like 3 months and yout start to go nuts.

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Did anyone honestly think there would be any other out come?

It was a deliberate and intentional act.

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 04:23 PM
link   

No. You need to pony up a little proof that this guy is a patsy. Coming on board and just saying, "LOL MSM propaganda sheeple" is the crapiest argument you can make.

Why do you think he's a patsy? Who set him up? For what reason? How were all the people that would need to be involved kept quiet or in the dark?

Do you think it impossible that there are crazy assholes that do this sort of thing? It's happened throughout history. Were they all patsies controlled by the NWO?

This kind of smug condescending nonsense is one of the main reasons people think conspiracy folks are all stupid jackasses.

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 04:26 PM
link   
He did what they say he did, they have street cam footage... Now I do not have the clearance to show you..duh.
If you do the crime you do the time or penalty.

He placed a bomb that killed kids and adults alike without remorse.

Just fire up ole Sparky and move on. I for one do NOT want to pay for 30 years of extended life for this slime, so he can eat well..better than many he killed and watch tv.

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Domo1

No. You need to pony up a little proof that this guy is a patsy. Coming on board and just saying, "LOL MSM propaganda sheeple" is the crapiest argument you can make.

Why do you think he's a patsy? Who set him up? For what reason? How were all the people that would need to be involved kept quiet or in the dark?

Do you think it impossible that there are crazy assholes that do this sort of thing? It's happened throughout history. Were they all patsies controlled by the NWO?

This kind of smug condescending nonsense is one of the main reasons people think conspiracy folks are all stupid jackasses.

I have pleaded my case many times here on ATS on why i believe they were innocent .

I have learned that my case falls on def eyes .

if you wish to find truth , then do your research

I am firm in my belief that he was a patsy , Now sit back and watch death come to this boy .

that's what the majority here want it seems .

(post by Krakatoa removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Excallibacca
I love how they're reporting that when the verdict came down, he was emotionless. They say he scratched his chin. That shows you right there how much of a monster he is.

You sure about that? How do we know what drugs they may have put him on? Has anyone seen any evidence besides a video of him and his brother wearing backpacks?

I was never convinced of the original story blaming the 2 brothers.
There were too many other state actors and agencies on scene that day staging bomb drills.
Too many gaps for me to happy about them killing some young kid whose lawyer said "he did it".
Is that what passes for legal representation these days?

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

I"m against the death penalty in most cases.
In this case, he deserves death.

I'm against the death penalty, period.

I respect being against it at all. Truth be told I wish I could make the leap to that, but it seems that the more I see and experience in life, there's a part of me that won't let go of the idea that there are truly some people that just need to go. No, I'm all for discussion on who/how/etc....we get to that point and what we do with those people, but I've never been able to make the full jump to being totally against it. It certainly takes a good strength of will to keep up that thought regardless of the crimes, or certainty of guilt, of some people.

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
Death is too good for terrorists

40 years of hard labour in Alaska until he is too old or too sick to work any more then one day somebody drags him outside and puts a bullet in his head and sticks him in a pit somewhere.

God no! Why are people always talking about sending their trash up here
Send him to some real hellhole like Los Angeles or NYC

On topic-

I'm against the death penalty, but I admit I'm torn on this one. There is no doubt what he did and my main problem with the death penalty is the chance of an innocent being executed, so I'm not as opposed to this.

I won't second guess a jury since they were exposed to him enough to have a solid idea of his mindset and attitude.

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 05:20 PM
link   
It's threads like this that have convinced me that either ATS is a honeypot or that the majority of posters lack the ability to use critical thinking.

Put down the pitchforks and torches and inform yourselves as to the numerous inconsistencies of this case before saying really ignorant things.

Thanks asktheanimals and kapusta for being the voice of reason here.

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: jaws1975
It's threads like this that have convinced me that either ATS is a honeypot or that the majority of posters lack the ability to use critical thinking.

Put down the pitchforks and torches and inform yourselves as to the numerous inconsistencies of this case before saying really ignorant things.

Thanks asktheanimals and kapusta for being the voice of reason here.

What inconsistencies?

When your own lawyer says you did it?

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h

Then by all means explain to us the reason why the verdict isn't the right one?

I mean you call it all hogwash...show us the way.

I agree with Kapusta.
There's plenty of videos out there that shows it was staged.
I found this interview by John B Wells really good and think it's worth taking the time to watch and then give your opinion.
Unfortunately I can't post the video but here's the link....

m.youtube.com...

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 05:29 PM
link   

I"m against the death penalty in most cases.
In this case, he deserves death.

But thats what he would want.

Killing these POS just makes them martyers.

Better to stick em in some forgotton hole.

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: lambros56

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h

Then by all means explain to us the reason why the verdict isn't the right one?

I mean you call it all hogwash...show us the way.

I agree with Kapusta.
There's plenty of videos out there that shows it was staged.
I found this interview by John B Wells really good and think it's worth taking the time to watch and then give your opinion.
Unfortunately I can't post the video but here's the link....

m.youtube.com...

here you go buddy .

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Greathouse
I don't believe in the death penalty. Anyway 60 years of solitary confinement at Supermax would've been far worse.

For once I rarely agree.

Terrorist want to be matyers, they want the death penatly and they want most of all attention

If found guilty of terrorism penatly should be life withour parole in solitary with only contact to the outside world through a lawyer with anything terrorist related censored.

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

For once I rarely agree.

lol

Thanks, I guess?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join