It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A room full of whites is a "Micro agression"

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 12:19 PM
link   
I don't care what color you are, you make me nervous,

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Does anybody find it alarming that this well "funded" report recommends training for faculty and staff as the first steps?

You would think the academics and intellectuals at the University would have done that decades ago.

Hmmm.

I wonder who made the most money off this study?

Hmmm.

Looks like another massive recurring failure.

Train them to do what?

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 12:34 PM
link   
essentially what it is saying is, the hyksos were not egyptians, they were from a "foreign land" (in this case, mesopotamia). by war, they conquered a portion of egypt and began to over tax the people and set up their own choices for various offices of power. when the egyptian people complained, the hyksos allied with the nubians and basically ripped the place apart. stole the treasures, put egyptians out of business and replaced them with people from other desert lands. they killed the native egyptians, particularly the successful ones, and murdered their children and babies. they enslaved the people and had musicians put to the task of weaving cloth instead of playing music. they destroyed the embalmers materials, and raided the tombs and destroyed artifacts.

meanwhile, a volcano had erupted somewhere, polluting the nile, caused famine and chaos. the egyptian people were committing suicide by crocodile. slaves were now put in place of their masters, but had not the foggiest notion what to do, so industry halted, everything about egypt that was good, was destroyed. however, the palace of the hyksos pharaoh was just fine. everywhere people were starving and miserable, however, the few were quite happy.

that my friends is the first communist revolution.

the other pharaoh (there were 2 pharaohs) who chased the hyksos out of egypt, named ahmose, was called (get ready for this), the "Son of Man"
i kid you not.
edit on 17-5-2015 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid
I don't go out of my way to make anyone uncomfortable. Wasted energy.

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
A telling question would be: What do THEY want white people to feel?

As such I don't give a damn what THEY want. You want to be uncomfortable around me? That's on you.

posters make me uncomfortable, some more then others, I do the same thing on forums I do in real life keep my eye straight ahead find s seat and try to blend in with the furniture.
I can become invisible

Certain posters I know don't like me or my views I avoid reading their post, cause I get that terrible anxiety, micro aggression,
edit on 123131p://bSunday2015 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: undo

huh?

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777

read the last 2 sentences of that (it's an explanation of the link from the previous post i had made)

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: undo

read the last 2 sentences of that (it's an explanation of the link from the previous post i had made)

ok ty

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 12:49 PM
link   

np

here's the link . it sounds like the events leading up to the exodus, but this time from the perspective of the egyptians

The Admonitions of Ipuwer
www.touregypt.net...

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 12:50 PM
link   
and BTW I think most of us would get along maybe even like each other, if we would just give one another a chance.

But there seems to be some very bad energy and mass hatred in the air.

I am not sure what is causing it, but some/many people are delusional.

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 12:51 PM
link   
oh oh, notice the spot where it says the secret treasure that was contained in the pyramid vanished. whaddya wanna bet that was the ark of the covenant!

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777
and BTW I think most of us would get along maybe even like each other, if we would just give one another a chance.

read the admonitions of ipuwer link. i reposted it for you.

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 12:54 PM
link   
fix your crap, America, and start being better to each other.

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 01:11 PM
link   
i've been in a room full of white people, even while taking classes and i've never felt any micro aggression.

dafuq are they talking about? oh that's right, those people don't feel comfortable in a room filled with people that aren't the same 'ethnic' background as them, i see...

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: undo

originally posted by: Stormdancer777

read the admonitions of ipuwer link. i reposted it for you.

ok

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: ItCameFromOuterSpace
a reply to: cavtrooper7

This road eventually leads right back to segregation. Only this time it will be voluntary.

Oh believe, me...its already happening. I'd never have believed I'd see it in my time, but yea...its an ongoing and expanding development. And....its weird. This whole issue has poisoned the society thru and thru. And of course the question really is...what in the world do the promoters of this agenda want?

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS

originally posted by: ItCameFromOuterSpace
a reply to: cavtrooper7

This road eventually leads right back to segregation. Only this time it will be voluntary.

Oh believe, me...its already happening. I'd never have believed I'd see it in my time, but yea...its an ongoing and expanding development. And....its weird. This whole issue has poisoned the society thru and thru. And of course the question really is...what in the world do the promoters of this agenda want?

the same thing the hyksos wanted: complete control of everyone.

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 02:02 PM
link   

This garbage just keeps showing up,becuase of HOW you are born you are guilty.

www.nationalreview.com...

Would someone, please...please tell me what the promoters of this agenda want? Are they saying, "if your white and walk into a room full of white people, you should leave"?

Are they saying a white person shouldn't enter a room unless there's a mix of races in the room? Its utterly insane to me. I'm beginning to really believe that what they want is for "white people" to start leaving the country until such time as white people only make up the same percentage of the population that blacks are, which is what...17%?

No one has ever been able to tell me what the hell these people want or hope to achieve.

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

well, let's see. they champion only poor minorities. they use jealousy and bigotry to promote the idea that anyone who has anything that they don't, are evil, greedy bastiches. since the bulk of the population of the usa, was at one time, fairly well off caucasians, they are accussing caucasians of being evil, greedy bastiches. this is a wealth creation scheme, that when fully implemented resolves down to all the years of labor expended to accumulate said possessions being totally wasted as all your possessions are stolen/taxed away/confiscated for the state.

in effect, they want to take all our stuff and redistribute it to who they deem worthy. to do this, they have to convince as many people as possible, that whites need to be robbed blind, so their labor belongs to the state and then presumably evenly redistributed. however, history has proven the state wastes more than it takes in, by huge amounts, and often uses the spoils to hurt yet more people.

so i'm going with the theory that it is:

1. new world order
2. depopulation plan to rid the planet of anyone with the ability to critically think
3. theft and genocide

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 02:43 PM
link   

This garbage just keeps showing up,becuase of HOW you are born you are guilty.

www.nationalreview.com...

This agenda to flame racial tensions is by design. I smh when i see Black and White Americans falling for it hook line and sinker. We need to stop this nonsense.

Love your fellow man, people. We have differences, but at the end of the day, all that matters to me is that if you're kind to me, I will be kind to you. Your skin color means nothing to me, its how you act towards me and others. I have never felt aggression walking into a room full of white people, having been black and attending a predominantly white university, it happened quite often and it didn't bother me one bit.

On a sidenote, as a man, I love the fact that we all look different...the world wouldn't be fun if women all came in just one skin color

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: supremecommander

generally speaking, you don't have to convince the caucasians of that in the usa. we love black musicians, black movie stars, vote for black politicians. but see, we still have control over own labor, and that's not gonna fit the marxist takeover thing so the marxists are using race to beat us down into a more pliable nation.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join