It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The freakiest thing just happened to me

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on May, 15 2015 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Let me start by saying that my buddy has a dog that doesn't get along with other dogs. Well, last night I had a dream that he got out while I was letting my dogs out. It's something that I worry about a lot because I love my girls and don't want them hurt.
I just had them out a few minutes ago and guess what. His dog got out. It was just like the dream, down to the quality of the light. How weird is that? I'm still a bit freaked out over it. If it's just a coincidence, it's one hell of a coincidence.
Just so you know, I got my dogs in time and put them inside. No dogs were hurt. Thankfully.
edit on 15-5-2015 by Skid Mark because: spelling

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

These things have happened to me in the past as well. Very weird but, makes you realize that we do have capabilities within ourselves that we mostly cannot tap into.
Glad all is well

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 12:03 PM
link   
I just hope my dreams don't come true. Really weird ones lately and it would mean I'm going to get bit by a rattle snake while riding my bike through an old western town. Nice premonition and even nicer save.

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skid Mark
Let me start by saying that my buddy has a dog that doesn't get along with other dogs. Well, last night I had a dream that he got out while I was letting my dogs out. It's something that I worry about a lot because I love my girls and don't want them hurt.
I just had them out a few minutes ago and guess what. His dog got out. It was just like the dream, down to the quality of the light. How weird is that? I'm still a bit freaked out over it. If it's just a coincidence, it's one hell of a coincidence.

No dogs were hurt? Good to hear =)

the human brain has one job, to anticipate the future
for the purpose of saving the body from harm. Your
brain was just doing it's job. Keeping you, and the
"family" safe from harm, or preparing you for what
might happen... so you could be ready for it.

My brain does a lot of other things that are not
helpful. It tries to solve problems and don't need
to be solved, and where there is no problem it
can create one just to stay busy.

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: GreenMachine

It happens to me from time to time and never fails to freak me out. All I need now is to dream of winning lotto ticket numbers and I'd be set.

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: wasaka

I was actually thinking of the dream when it happened. I guess it made me ready because as soon as his dog rounded the corner I was calling my dogs to go in.

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 01:02 PM
link   
One of those weird quantuum time slip jobbies..
I have had them too.
So has my sister.
She once refused to go to school as a kid,because she dreamed the bus would crash.
It did crash on that day,but not badly a few kids got minor scrapes.
But it freaked her oot,as she thought her dream had made the crash happen.
I told her it was more likely she had seen a possible future event by some strange brain ability we don't yet understand.

The amazing thing is that my premonitions,and many other people have shown us warnings of danger in the future.
The brain can forsee events,and warn us sometimes it seems.

That,is beyond amazing IMO.

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 01:10 PM
link   
I'm glad you babies weren't hurt.

Very interesting premonition experience you had!

CdT

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 01:31 PM
link   

I think almost all of my premonition dreams have had to with animals. Had a dream my cat that had been missing for months came back. Very next day he did.

edit on 5/15/2015 by ItCameFromOuterSpace because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: ItCameFromOuterSpace

I'm glad that you got your cat back. I like your avatar, by the way. It reminds me of those cool 50s B movies.

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Silcone Synapse

Talk about weird. I'm glad that she wasn't on the bus and that nobody was seriously hurt.

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Deja Vu or a full-on dream?

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 03:52 PM
link   
I had a dream one night that I was holding a gold quarter in my hand. That was the entire dream. Just that.

Two days later I was holding a gold(-colored) American quarter in my hand.

Our knowledge about the nature of reality is way off in some respects.

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Weird, but it happens. My mother used to have dreams, whenever a close friend or family member was pregnant, about the baby. The sex, weight, length, hair and eye color; all in her dream. Ever single time, the baby would come short days later, and her dream was always 100% accurate.

Glad nothing happened to your dogs. Seems like the neighbor needs to be more careful about his dog getting out. Dogs like that could cause a problem. We had one, when I was in AIT, just like that. Good dog around people, a German Shepherd, but she hated other dogs, and had to be walked at quite some distance from the rest. Animal Care, for the record. Loose around dogs in a neighborhood, some dogs would likely have died!

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 06:39 PM
link   
My Dream is people learn to train their Dogs.

No excuse to have a Dog around you need to be afraid of.

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: BlackboxInquiry

It was a full on dream. It was almost a nightmare because of how protective I am with my dogs. Then while they were out I was thinking about how messed up the dream was when my buddy's dog came around the corner.

posted on May, 16 2015 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Next time heed the warnings!
I have a Alsation girl.
she was attack as a pup by a dog.
she trys to attack any dog she sees now.
so sad for her. she is loving and kind.
I have to go out at 2 am to let her have a mad run.

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 12:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skid MarkI love my girls and don't want them hurt.

so you had a dream with dogs in it yay for you. also are you talking about human girls or female dogs?
theres a difference you know.

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 07:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skid Mark
Just so you know, I got my dogs in time and put them inside. No dogs were hurt. Thankfully.

This kind of thing has happened to me. Last one I had -- I dreamed that my ex-wife was pregnant, with a little girl, she was showing me her nursery and I could see every detail, the pink walls, the pink and white decor.. everything. My dream predicted her pregnancy before she even knew about it. Even down to the sex of the baby. Just one of those weird things that happens..

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Ummm, you will let Me know those numbers right?! LOL!!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join