It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Truth about Lil Wayne and Gay Hip Hop industry

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 04:27 AM
link   
a reply to: woodwardjnr

I have a problem with all sexual immorality, especially when it is thrust into the mainstream and touted as acceptable.

Kids are so impressionable this is why I have a problem with the gay agenda. I don't just think homosexuality is wrong, I think fornication, peadophillia and beastiality are wrong too.

I have videos that deal with all of those things apart from beastiality as that isn't something that is being 'normalised' through popular culture.

Sorry if you are personally offended by what I have to say, but sodomy is wrong. Whether with a male and a female or 2 males. Frivolous sex is wrong and peadophillia is wrong.

They are all disgusting and I am guilty of fornication as I used to have my fair share of sex before marriage and with multiple partners.

Or do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived; neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor homosexuals, nor thieves, nor the covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers, will inherit the kingdom of God. Such were some of you; but you were washed, but you were sanctified, but you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and in the Spirit of our God. 1 Corinthians 6: 9-11

That's in the new testament by the way. Jesus says to do the will of the father.

Not everyone who says to Me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but only he who does the will of My Father in heaven.
Mat 7:21

You can find the will of the father in his word, in the new testament.
edit on 26/10/2010 by TechUnique because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 04:44 AM
link   
a reply to: woodwardjnr

I should also point out that I try to do things on Gods behalf, through Jesus Christ. It is Gods will that I follow and this is only possible through his son Jesus Christ and the sacrifice he made on the cross when he died for our sins.

Notice this part of one of the above verses I posted;
Such were some of you; but you were washed, but you were sanctified, but you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and in the Spirit of our God.

That is why I make the videos I make, in the hopes that people who are living in sin will come out of that sin and be justified in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and in the the spirit of our God.

I can honestly see why you guys would interpret my actions as hateful and bigoted, but those are not my intentions nor what is in my heart.

I know this is cliche and might even sound stupid but I have very good friends who are gay, whom I respect and love dearly. Not just people I know but actual friends.

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 05:11 AM
link   
I don't want people to go to hell, is the simplest way to summarise what I just said. To elaborate; I am fortunate enough to have discernment to see through a lot of the negative influences in our culture, and I have the skills and talent with which to do at least something about it (as small and as seemingly futile that something may be).

I'm sure plenty of people on this site think that I am one or more of the following;
Dumb, arrogant, pigheaded, bigoted, guilible, hateful and perhaps even crazy or insane.

I don't really care to be honest as I'm not here to please people. All I can say is that you've got me all wrong as far as my intentions. You hate what I stand for and all I can do is accept that as a reality. What I won't accept however is being called hateful, arrogant, or fearful. Because I am none of these things.

Firstly, I try to love everyone regardless of their background and/or personal preference. Secondly, I don't think highly of myself at all and I most definitely don't think myself above anyone else. Thirdly and finally, I fear no evil, least of all gay people or transvestites. Most I've met aren't very scary at all to be honest, they tend to be rather passive in my experience. There are a couple I've met who are quite obnoxious, but I could say that about plenty of people I've met who aren't gay.

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: TechUnique

What I won't accept however is being called hateful, arrogant, or fearful. Because I am none of these things. 

Yet you did just post:

I don't just think homosexuality is wrong, I think fornication, peadophillia and beastiality are wrong too

....you directly compare homosexuality with beastiality and peadophillia but somehow think you're not hateful towards gay people?

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Prezbo369

You missed the fornication part. Unless you're being purposefully obtuse. Do you know what fornication means?

I'll put it in laymans terms for you. I think people who have heterosexual sex before marriage are sinning as well. So based on what you're saying I'm being hateful to most people in society not just gay people.

Yet obviously you didn't hear that part because that's not the part you want to hear is it?

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 04:41 PM
link   

I heard it but like most people I don't give a crap about sex before marriage, infact it's only religious fuddy duddy types still living in the 60s that do care about it.

And unless there is a portion of the population that identify as fornicators who have been systematically discriminated against by religious types such as yourself, nobody else is going to give a crap either. But you'd know all this if you weren't completely out of touch....

So the point still stands, you're completely full of hate

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Prezbo369

I heard it but like most people I don't give a crap about sex before marriage, infact it's only religious fuddy duddy types still living in the 60s that do care about it.

And unless there is a portion of the population that identify as fornicators who have been systematically discriminated against by religious types such as yourself, nobody else is going to give a crap either. But you'd know all this if you weren't completely out of touch....

So the point still stands, you're completely full of hate

In your opinion I'm full of hate. When you are trying to stop someone from getting hit by a car they haven't seen when crossing the road, you don't just whisper kindly to them. You shout STOP.

If you yank that person violently and have to scream to save their life then that isn't being hateful, its out of love and not wanting them to die.

I could assume all sorts about you from your posts in my threads but I don't, because I don't know.

Call me hateful all you want but it's not true at all.

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 05:21 PM
link   

In your opinion I'm full of hate. When you are trying to stop someone from getting hit by a car they haven't seen when crossing the road, you don't just whisper kindly to them. You say STOP. 

If you yank that person violently and have to scream to save their life then that isn't being hateful, its called tough love. 

I'm sure that in your world you really are saving all the people you consider no better than peadophiles from your gods tyrant-like actions, but in reality you're just hiding behind a collection of desert superstitions to act out your hatred.

My dislike of all things theological is no secret, but you won't find me comparing theists with peadophiles, animal rapists or just the worst most offensive names I have in my arsenal (i have a lot).

No that kind of thing requires a huge amount of hate....

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Prezbo369

Cool story bro. Nice talking to you.

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: TechUnique
When you are trying to stop someone from getting hit by a car they haven't seen when crossing the road, you don't just whisper kindly to them. You shout STOP.

So getting hit by a car is the equivalent to pre-marital sex?

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

When you are trying to stop someone from getting hit by a car they haven't seen when crossing the road, you don't just whisper kindly to them. You shout STOP.

So getting hit by a car is the equivalent to pre-marital sex?

Its the consequences I was talking about, obviously. As in, if someone is heading for hell not the actual act itself. You obviously knew that was what I was implying though, so is it safe to say you were just trying to drag out the conversation with a pointless interjection?

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Its the consequences I was talking about, obviously. As in, if someone is heading for hell not the actual act itself.

Getting hit by an automobile is a very real possiblity. Going to a make believe place is not.

You obviously knew that was what I was implying though, so is it safe to say you were just trying to drag out the conversation with a pointless interjection?

Actually, I rarely know what religious fundementalists are implying, they generally use very faulty logic.

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Cool story bro.

Story? Was that me who was telling about a fantastical and fictitious place where a tyrannical, scumbag of a god would allow his creations to suffer eternal torture for engaging in sexual relations prior to participating in an arbitrary, man-made ceremony?

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Translation:

'I'm unable to respond and defend my claims so I shall post a popular phrase from 2011 because I'm still hip and down wit da kidz'

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Prezbo369

Translation:

'I'm unable to respond and defend my claims so I shall post a popular phrase from 2011 because I'm still hip and down wit da kidz'

Real translation: I can't be bothered to argue anymore when the conversation isn't going anywhere.

So, cool story bro, nice talking to you.

Until next time

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Cool story bro.

Story? Was that me who was telling about a fantastical and fictitious place where a tyrannical, scumbag of a god would allow his creations to suffer eternal torture for engaging in sexual relations prior to participating in an arbitrary, man-made ceremony?

Thanks for your eloquent albeit rather snide opinion. Cool story bro, nice talking to you. Until next time.

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Thanks for your eloquent albeit rather snide opinion.

It is not an opinion that hell does not exist, it is both a historical and literary fact.

This was a rather contemporary Christian invention with no basis in either reality or Biblical scholarship.

But hey, if you feel the banal and pedantic compulsion to try and save everyone from what does not exist, have at it. I am sure the people you are proselytizing to will find it to be quite endearing.

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Endearing! You are a cute little cookie aren't you. Well gee thanks Mr. Mason. Thanks for your 'Facts'.

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Endearing! You are a cute little cookie aren't you.

Thank you for the compliment.

Well gee thanks Mr. Mason. Thanks for your 'Facts'.

They are not 'my' facts but reality. If you feel you can point to the mythology of hell in the Christian religion that does not have to do with Hebrew translations into Greek that did not share exact meanings then please provide links.

Otherwise I do not think anyone here is going to appreciate all the time and resources you are expending trying to save us vile fornicators from Imagination Land.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join