It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Truth about Lil Wayne and Gay Hip Hop industry

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Hip Hop is one of the most influential mediums that the elite use to reach our youth. If you get the rappers dressing a certain way then you get the youth dressing a certain way. If you get celebrities to act a certain way then you get a lot of kids to do the same..

Hip Hop was initially quite a good tool for social justice but over the years it has been corrupted to promote immoral things..

There is an agenda to effeminise men. Is it to destroy the family unit as layed out in agenda 21? Or could you go a step further and say that the aim is to make the youth more sinful and sexually immoral, and therefore more prone to turning away from God?

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 08:01 AM
link   
While the whole scene is disturbing, the influence is on the economically poor youth of America. The influence will not change those youths' social status just like the lack of that influence didn't change that demographic in the psat, therefore that influence doesn't matter either way.

In other words, don't worry. When rich people influence poor people in ways that have no social value, neither of them mean anything socially.

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: TechUnique

Who knew?

edit on 15-5-2015 by Subaeruginosa because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Its to help keep the US Prison Service "Profitable".

When you have judges and others from your judiciary owning company shares in companies that operate the Prisons in the US and these prison companies dictate the occupancy rates to these Judges (normally no less than 90%) then you see the issue;

The "kids for cash" scandal unfolded in 2008 over judicial kickbacks at the Luzerne County Court of Common Pleas in Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania. Two judges, President Judge Mark Ciavarella and Senior Judge Michael Conahan, were accused of accepting money from Robert Mericle, builder of two private, for-profit youth centers for the detention of juveniles, in return for contracting with the facilities and imposing harsh adjudications on juveniles brought before their courts to increase the number of residents in the centers

Last year Corrections Corporation of America (CCA), the biggest name in the private prison industry, contacted 48 states offering to buy their prisons. One stipulation of eligibility for the deal was particularly bizarre: “an assurance by the agency partner that the agency has sufficient inmate population to maintain a minimum 90% occupancy rate over the term of the contract.

Hip Hop makes listeners angry by spewing anti establishment lyrics, this in turn makes the youth anti police, anti parents anti everything meaning they are more likely to end up in one of the CCA prison establishments.

Nothing to do with "Agenda 21" or the lack of the USA moral fibre and more to do with the lining of the pockets of your judiciary and private corporations running your prisons.

Nothing to do with religion or god!

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 08:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Taupin Desciple
While the whole scene is disturbing, the influence is on the economically poor youth of America. The influence will not change those youths' social status just like the lack of that influence didn't change that demographic in the psat, therefore that influence doesn't matter either way.

In other words, don't worry. When rich people influence poor people in ways that have no social value, neither of them mean anything socially.

Have you looked around? The influence isn't just on economically poor youth, it's most youth of America. Every where I look I see white and black kids listening to trash whilst wearing flat-bill hats. Christ, my thirty-six year old sister and husband speaks "mainstream Ghetto" and she's a white nurse, her husband's white, too.

What ever happened to this? www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
edit on 15-5-2015 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 08:34 AM
link   
It's just music... If you don't like its message then don't listen to it.

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 08:40 AM
link   
All commercial music is like that...

It's like a 7 headed beast.

Drugs
Guns
Violence
Theft
Greed
Promiscuity
Envy

HipHop is especially bad though as it ranges across all 7.

Commercially anyways, underground HipHop is amazing and highlights all these things.

Strictly UGHH for me!

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

I don't mind the odd bit of underground hip hop to be honest. I rap as well. It can be a very positive thing it's just how you use it, as you have highlighted.

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 08:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
It's just music... If you don't like its message then don't listen to it.

Music is just another form of propaganda, I think it's fair to question the message and motive in some cases. As opposed to just ignoring because it has no effect on a non listener.

I see the effects of various forms of social conditioning via the entertainment industry, it's sad and certainly "wrong" but then again there isn't much you can do about it. Though the people who continue to address it might help raise some awareness and hopefully help a few to escape the grasps of it.

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 08:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs
All commercial music is like that...

It's like a 7 headed beast.

Drugs
Guns
Violence
Theft
Greed
Promiscuity
Envy

HipHop is especially bad though as it ranges across all 7.

Commercially anyways, underground HipHop is amazing and highlights all these things.

Strictly UGHH for me!

Just another example of money corrupting something(everything). I"m sure the best music comes from those with little to know financial backing or compensation. Hip Hop is the main example on both ends, IMO.

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: MisterSpock

I used to get up in arms about the content of pop music (lets face it, that is what the OP is talking about, pop rap), but then I just stopped caring. I just don't listen to it anymore. I don't like any pop infused versions of various music genres. I don't like pop country. I don't like pop rock. I don't like pop rap. It's all crap that has been carefully designed to appeal to the lowest common denominator and ends up with little to no artistic integrity.

But just because it is crappy music, doesn't mean I'm going to fault a listener for liking it. Not everyone enjoys music for the artistic aspect like I do. Most just like it because it is on the radio all the time. I happen to like music that is inspired by a musician's artistic drive, and I like a LOT of different genres of music and listen to a LOT of music on the regular.

As for the conspiracy theory in the OP. I laugh at it because it is ridiculous. All pop music is designed to sell as many records as possible and promote the image of the artist so that they can endorse things like clothes and other merchandise. It's just a gimmick to separate you from your money. It isn't some conspiracy to turn our men effeminate though... That's just silly.
edit on 15-5-2015 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 08:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: TechUnique

I don't mind the odd bit of underground hip hop to be honest. I rap as well. It can be a very positive thing it's just how you use it, as you have highlighted.

Christian rap? I can't think of anything sadder or more pathetic than that. Give me an angry anti-establishment Eminem flow any day, over some try hard christian hip hop.

No offence brother, just speaking my mind.

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: MisterSpock

I used to get up in arms about the content of pop music (lets face it, that is what the OP is talking about, pop rap), but then I just stopped caring. I just don't listen to it anymore. I don't like any pop infused versions of various music genres. I don't like pop country. I don't like pop rock. I don't like pop rap. It's all crap that has been carefully designed to appeal to the lowest common denominator and ends up with little to no artistic integrity.

But just because it is crappy music, doesn't mean I'm going to fault a listener for liking it. Not everyone enjoys music for the artistic aspect like I do. Most just like it because it is on the radio all the time. I happen to like music that is inspired by a musician's artistic drive, and I like a LOT of different genres of music and listen to a LOT of music on the regular.

As for the conspiracy theory in the OP. I laugh at it because it is ridiculous. All pop music is designed to sell as many records as possible and promote the image of the artist so that they can endorse things like clothes and other merchandise. It's just a gimmick to separate you from your money. It isn't some conspiracy to turn our men effeminate though... That's just silly.

I'm certainly not getting "up in arms" about anything. Listening to the lyrics, acknowledging their message and the intended effects is all I'm doing. Just because I don't listen to it doesn't mean it shouldn't be concerning. It's no different than direct government propaganda. Just because you're smart enough not to believe it, doesn't mean you shouldn't be concerned when you hear everyone around you buying into it and regurgitating it.

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 09:16 AM
link   

I think the agenda is to get money out of angry kids and angry adults. These record companies don't care about anything then what the next big thing will be. Look at generic pop bands! Look at generic teen rock bands! Look at generic hippidy hop people! All the "emoition" from their lyrics might hit a cord with the listener and most of the time mean something to the artist in question but if it wouldnt make money then they wouldnt have a contract...

On the other hand you get music like this:

Which obviously is up their with the Beatles / Hendrix / Tupac / Mr Blobby

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 09:18 AM
link   

"In the video, you will see just how gay the hip hop industry really is..."

Are you kidding me with this crap? Has anyone else watched this stupid video? Hip hop is a different culture and you're afraid of it, so you call it "gay" and try to show some crap by flashing pictures of hip hop artists showing innocent affection to each other... Complete with scary music and sound effects.

What a load of crap! The reason this scares you so much, Mr. "Unashamedly Christian", is because you have NO CLUE what the culture is about.

I'm sure some hip hop artists are gay (SO WHAT???), but this PROPAGANDA is pure unadulterated bull#!
edit on 5/15/2015 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Interesting take.

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Music Industry Confession

The Secret Meeting that Changed Rap Music and Destroyed a Generation

We love a good conspiracy theory. But even the ones that ring true can’t always be trusted. But then again, our entire global history is rife with real conspiracies, not just theories.

Wax Poetics, along with many other good people in the music and publishing industry, received this email today from an anonymous source claiming to be a former insider. We have chosen to post this for our audience to read, but we neither support nor argue against the claims of Mr. “John Smith.”

Our job would be to help make this happen by marketing music which promotes criminal behaviour, rap being the music of choice. He assured us that this would be a great situation for us because rap music was becoming an increasingly profitable market for our companies, and as employee, we’d also be able to buy personal stocks in these prisons

Source

Not saying that the source is completely accurate but similar things have been said since the 1990's and I can see this being true especially as the US Prison service is owned by Corporations.

As has been said many times on ATS - "FOLLOW THE MONEY"

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 09:32 AM
link   
I believe that it`s a true conspiracy, I haven`t watched the video in the OP but this page might be an interesting read :

"The Secret Meeting that Changed Rap Music and Destroyed a Generation"

As a composer, rap isn't in my priorities but I did a couple song with rap and, just like before gangtser rap took the scene, I speak about injustices and the likes.

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 09:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa

Christian rap? I can't think of anything sadder or more pathetic than that. Give me an angry anti-establishment Eminem flow any day, over some try hard christian hip hop.

No offence, but you haven't heard me rap so you wouldn't know anything about my flow.

I've been rapping for way longer than I've been a Christian by the way. I've been writing lyrics and rapping since I was an early teenager(13-14) and I'm 23 now.

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa

DMX is Christian Rap and he is better than 99.99% of rappers in the history of HipHop.

Give me DMX over Eminem any day of the week.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join