It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Roswell Slides solved. But Jaime Maussan...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: LiteraryJourney

Dear Literary Journey,

I am not going to be the one to come here to be advocate of Jaime Maussan, My thread is perhaps the most aggressive to try to find the truth on all this mess.

However, there are things in the way this supposed hoax became debunked that made me think a lot, simply there is No cohesion, No consistency in between all the stories of the people that have came out to give us an explanation of what is on those slides.

I said in my thread since the beginning that whoever is caught on a hoax must affront all the responsibilities on his bold actions, even legal ones, but this is the same if Maussan is the hoaxer or if who are attacking him finally became involved in some other Hoax even worst that the first one.

Why three different versions of how the hoax or misidentification happened? Why three very different origins and actual location?

Is It a native American mummy, really?, of New Mexico or of California ? or the boy was an Egyptian ?

What museum the Ray marriage visited to take those slides: Mesa Verde in California? The million Dollar museum at White city in New Mexico ? or the Smithsonian one in Washington DC? it seems that they were doing a tour to take photos of these kind mummies along all the country isn't it?

Now, at least in one of the museums that are candidate to host the so called mummy of the Roswell slide, White City in NM, that is the nearest one of the area that Mr and Mrs Ray used to visit periodically, one German Archaeologist visitor years ago suggested that the mummy was not human.

Are these mere hypotheses or actual facts? Is this a clear and determinant identification of the body in the slide or mere speculations?

Now Tom Carey is mentioning in his statement that the slides were tested and tried to be unblured by various of the most reputed photographic laboratories of the world, and he is given actual names, so he must have something to show to prove that actually they did it, and all of the parts contacted said unanimously that the label or placard was unreadable.

There are actual names that could traced and verified Dr. Rudiak and Dr. Burleson, who deciphered the "Ramey Memo" , also a Photo Interpretation Unit at the Pentagon, another company in New York, besides Adobe, Inc. (manufacturers of Adobe Photoshop), and even Anthony Bragalia, and all said that it was "unreadable."

I don't even want to imagine if Carey or Maussan have somewhere written certified results of those tests.

So Do we know all the true here? how many conspiracies are here running in parallel? there is Hoax and also the Anti-Hoax ?'

Tom Carey is veteran of the US Air Force, and he is supporting Maussan in all his claims.

If you want to know more about these intriguing collateral effects of be witness 2015 you are welcome to visit my thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness

edit on 5/17/2015 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Jaime Maussan rejects the proof and says those that speak against him are liars.
Disinformation has been mentioned too, imagine that.
He's taking it all with a measure of grace, though.

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: CardDown Lol, Maussan calls ufologists "amateurs"?! Ok, well I'm going to call him a fraud. I'd rather be an amateur than a professional fraud.

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: CardDown

I just read from an article written by Robert Salas that the "promoters" (Dew, Maussan and the others) earned $50 million on this scam.

A recent news article from Mexico states that there were over 7,000 people in attendance at the event and another 2,500,000 paid the $20 to view the live stream.
That is well over $50 million.

source: www.theufochronicles.com...

I believe this figure is grossly exaggerated, but they surely have made quite a good amount of money from this.
Does anyone have some reliable sources?
- I already asked to Robert Salas.

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: HeywoodFloyd

I'm sure that people attending the show in the National auditorium would pay that amount for a good Presentation, but I am pretty doubtful that the other people you mentioned do so for just be connected distantly in alive signal.

Just only think on this: why a person would prefer to connect distantly when it has the same cost than to attend in the auditorium and have the opportunity to listen some of the best authors of ufology or meet them? Don Schmitt was there, as well as Edgar Mitchel, Tom Carey or Richard Dolan.

Just only an original autograph of any of them can be sold later in almost the value of the ticket that they paid to enter.

Now, a show that was announced so long in advance allow many people of other cities to plan their trip to Mexico city.

who is going to pay $20 dollars to follow the event in stream from USA or other country if everybody was aware that just hours after the show the media was anyway going to report in detail all what Maussan and his panel of experts said in the Auditorium? we were all informed that the results were going to be in public domain that same night! Don't listen such rumors, something like that possibly to watch the Super bowl but not this thing.

I think the number of 2500000 public paying the same to follow the show distantly is quite exaggerated, is dark legend.

Now, it is true that whoever do a scam of such proportions is risking their career, but in the case of Maussan he is not only risking that, he could face criminal charges, he is not like any other involved that went there and then come back to the USA. If he do this just for money he is committing suicide.

Mexico is a country in which a brother of a President was sent 10 years to Jail because he was committing bribery, so do you think Maussan has more power than the Salinas Brothers?

en.wikipedia.org...

Now, people of the Media, like Paco Stanley were murdered for smaller problems than to scam more than 2'500,000 people if we believe what it is told now, do you think Maussan is crazy to provoke in such a way, with all the violence that the country has? .

en.wikipedia.org...

I still think that there are a lot of things around this scandal that don't look natural, pretty artificial, like the different versions of where is the mummy located, what mummy is the one we are talking about? and exactly what was written in the placard, not everybody agree in what are the words there, there are variations of the text from what Caravaca says and what Bragaglia says is written there. That is the reason for which the former says is an Egyptian mummy but the latter than it is a native American one.

As I have explained in my own thread the three versions of what mummy is the one in the slide are mutually excluding, it is very unlikely that Barnard and HIlda Ray were in tour from coast to coast of the USA looking for child mummies to take photos. Now the woman that appears behind the display in the two so called Roswell slides is also in other of the slides in front of another display with an extremely large and detailed Transatlantic model, that practically shows that this is not coming from a museum in Colorado or in NM.

Now, Tom Carey has publically disclosed the names of all the parts that reviewed the slides with image analysis and tried unsuccessfully to decipher what it was written on the placard, if he is lying he is also committing suicide, if he does not have any official report of those test results he can be sued here in the USA for defamation. There is a Colonel of the Army among those testers, with links with the Pentagon, so only a mad person would try to involve such an official dependency in a scam.

I don't believe that Jaime Maussan, Richard Dolan and Tom Carey are saints, but if they did a vulgar scam operation it is clear that they chose the must stupid way to try to do it, since everything in this issue is recorded, there is no way to deny the facts, everything was fully covered by the media, they were warned since many weeks in advance of what their criticizers were going to say, they could estimate the risk on all this.

I'm feeling that at the end of the story we are going probably to see that both sides have at most part of the truth here. The two sides are attacking each other with exaggerated and irresponsible statements, this looks like a war in between editorial houses or industries to see which one is able to manipulate the best this scandal in its favor.

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness

edit on 5/18/2015 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: HeywoodFloyd

On Coast to Coast AM after the big reveal they were saying around 7000 in attendance, but that number of 2.5 million PPV's is pretty shocking.

Even if 7000 people bought the cheap seats that's still $2,100,000.

edit on 5 18 2015 by CosmicRay because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Meh.

It's his legacy.

Hoaxes.

People like him thrived and prey upon the ufo scene thankfully its becoming ever more easier to exposes these jack asses.

A serious question why would anyone want to hear anything this guy has to say after decade after decade of just being there for profit.

I wish I believed there as an external punishment outside of this world, one reserved especially for hoaxers.

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: CosmicRay

Yes, but you must take in account that those prices are in Mexican currency, this in USA currency is no more than $200,000 to $400,000.

Are you going to risk your career and possibly go to Jail for the same cost of an average house in any big city of the USA?

You are confused because they are using the symbol $ in the prices, but in Mexico that means pesos no dollars.
You must divide any price of your list by 14 or 15 to know what is the equivalent in Dollars.

I think is really a low amount if you consider that they must have paid the cost of the Auditorium lease, that by sure was not only for the hours of the show, since they must have rehearsed long in advance, plus all the preproduction involved in the preparation of the presentation, and the advertising along so many months using the media.

Now, how about the costs to host the visitor lecturers? their meals and their hotels?

Also this kind of events are not tax exempt in Mexico, so the government is going to request its part to the organizers..

if you divide the $300 by 15 of the cheapest entry you get exactly the U$20 that everybody has talked was the cost to enter.

As far as I know there were no commercial sponsors, at least that is something no body have commented, so if there were no companies supporting Maussan the only source of funds were the tickets paid by the people.

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness

edit on 5/18/2015 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: HeywoodFloyd Heywood,

Thanks for that link. Holy Guacamole! Aye Carumba! $50mm!! Let's cut that in half, $25mm. Errr... much better?

If they took in that much dough, then this is an entirely different situation. Much worse, in fact. In the days after the show, Dolan was screeching that this wasn't about money, that Maussan actually lost $100,000. Why would Richie be so interested in spin doctoring for Maussan? It sounded strange at the time. The picture, though, is starting to deblur.

This changes everything. And thrusts this debacle back to the front burner.

Sooooo... Ka-Ching!!Ka-Ching!!

Is that a cash register I hear... or a cell door closing?

Follow the money.

edit on 18-5-2015 by LiteraryJourney because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Jaime Maussan is now offering on Twitter a bounty for the corpse(of the mummy)- $ 10 000 -.

So, he is going to pay a grave robber? Maussan is offering a bounty on social media to steal the mummy.

Does he have zero morals? Has this man no shame?

It does smack of inciting grave robbery. Does show this man's true colors.

Here is the complete unaltered untranslated tweet from Maussan;

'Ofrezco 5 mil dólares de recompensa a la persona que presente una nueva imagen del Ser de Bewitness y 10 Mil a quien presente el Cuerpo.'

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 01:12 PM
link   

$5000 just for a photo of the mummy?
Are you thinking what I'm thinking?
Time to start photoshopping some mummy pics and get that cash!

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Oh heck, why don't we just go to Wal Mart & buy one of those plastic aliens for $25. He'll buy it. Then promote it. Then ppv it.

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 01:30 PM
link   

That's even better.
We can run it over in the parking lot to simulate the "high-speed crash injuries".

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Tom Carey has yet to speak, but what was he saying before it all went down?

My goodness,
what have I done?”

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 03:18 PM
link   

I will wholly congratulate you guys if you manage to pull it off. Knowing Jaime, he'll probably buy it hook, line and sinker. While I'd normally frown on hoaxing, Maussan frankly deserves to be $5000 poorer. Hell, he deserves to be destitute and in jail for fraud. And at least you'll be providing evidence of his "alleged" credibility to the rest of UFOlogy if he buys it and runs with it.
edit on 5/19/2015 by Kojiro because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: CardDown

Well Carldown,

I am afraid that as I pointed in my comments we are seeing not only a so bold act of Maussan, Dolan , Schmitt , Carey and of course who I could be the real responsible , Adam Dew, but from the other side there is a bunch of jockers that have released a witches hunting around this case, but never said anything against the slides before this year.

These Slides were in the public domain, being offered by Dew, since 2009,

if there was a Hoax , it is also true that there is an Antihoax that is not better, using mummies of at least three different museums, two different native american cultures , as well as the Egyptian one.

All this reveals a terrible lack of respect to the public, everybody is trying to profit of the scandal, is not only Maussan and his team, but the ones that are now populating the web with contradictory versions of what is showed in the Slide, all want to gain fame debunking what it was showed in Mexico, but even there is no consensus where is this mummy located! there is a lot of hypocrisy in all this business.

We need a serious official investigation of How Adam Dew got the slides, who is in behind them, that is as urgent as it is to wait somebody able to show a mummy that really fits with the slide, not with other expression or face features, not with the head in other position or with other proportions, ah and also with one leg missing as it is the one of the slides.

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness

edit on 5/19/2015 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: The angel of light

You do realize that the museums involved were not "conflicting stories" but instead theories being thrown around about by researchers where the photos were taken, right? Two of those theories turned out to be ultimately wrong, but the community is 99% sure that the one in Mesa Verde National Park is the correct one due to an old newspaper article found discussing one "S.L. Palmer" and his mummy.

Read: www.blueblurrylines.com...

(post by Argyll removed for a manners violation)

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Kojiro

Well Kojiro,

without actual images of what is in Mesa verde it is clear that this is also an interesting possibility but nothing else than a mere conjecture.

You are asking me and other people to believe in the judgment made by a person reading the records of somebody that is even no longer alive. In this case of the so called slides of Roswell we have believed too much from others. Please don't ask me to follow that story so easily, especially to trust Bragaglia claims that is right now extremely discredited. Excuse me, but Trusting is in the core of all this scandal, this is an issue in which everybody is blaming others that supposedly gave them wrong feedback.

Dolan says that he was miss leaded by the enthusiasm of Corey and Schmitt with them, Corey and Schmitt say that they are deeply sorry to have trusted the opinion of Bragaglia or others, and Bragaglia himself was the first to blame Dew that never provided good resolution photos to the rest of the team.

Don't you realize that Jaime Maussan is in the very last link of this long chain of incompetences? or if you don't want to use such a strong word in the last stage of Trust propagation?? I am an Engineer in distributive control and Signal processing so I know what I am talking about.

PLEASE STOP WITH THE GAME OF TO TRUST OTHERS IN THIS SUBJECT, WE NEED TO SEE THE IMAGES OF WHAT IS IN MESA VERDE PUBLISHED. WE NEED TO STOP THIS PERVERSE GAME IN WHICH EVERYBODY DISOLVES HIS PERSONAL RESPONSIBLITY BY BLAMING HIS SOURCE, THERE IS A LOT OF LACK OF MATURITY IN ALL THIS MESS.

I AM NOT GOING TO CONTINUE IN THE CHAIN OF SOMEBODY WROTE RECORDS THAT SOMEBODY ELSE BROUGHT A MUMMY TO SOMEBODY ELSE DESCRIBED AS TO BE LIKE THAT.

WE HAVE SEEN IN ALL THIS CASE HOW RISKY IS TO SUPPORT ONES OPINION BASED ON OTHERS WRITINGS OR ANALYSIS, THAT IS IN THE CORE OF THE PROBLEM.

if you share my same frustration and disappointed feelings please refer to my thread where there is another level of analysis of this intriguing case looking strictly for the Truth, without any myth but just facts, and trying to fix responsibilities whoever is in behind them.

thanks,

The Angel of Lightness

edit on 5/20/2015 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 01:40 PM
link   
So what is he really waiting for to reveal the truth? He likes to drag hoaxes until there is nothing left...

I think he is probably working on a book of some sort to sell to those who believe everything he says

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join